Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Oliver and Cedric...the story continues

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:31 am

Of course, Diggory. It is not like you have never showed affection towards Wood in public. At least I can keep my secrets, no one would believe you because I never showed any affection towards you know who. Now, my 15 points or else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:35 am

"In your dreams Pansy..." Cedric said, and threw Oliver a worried look. Have I ever showed affection in public? Not that I can think of...
Has he ever showed affection to me? ...No

"There's still Obliviation... Not that I've done it on anyone before, but I'm pretty sure I could pull it off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:37 am

You do realize that you can kill me with this spell. Or turn me mad. I am sure Dumbledore would not try to investigate my sudden death or madness *sarcastic tone of voice*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:41 am

"Turn you mad?" Cedric said, laughing now. "Like anyone would notice the difference."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:43 am

Are you gonna push it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:45 am

"You would like that wouldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:48 am

Diggory, how many times do I have to repeat myself? I do not fancy you. I do not want to shag you or be a mother to your children. Now, either you give me my 20 points or tomorrow the whole school will know of your secret. Um... Including your parents and the whole Ministry of Magic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:51 am

"And you stop pretending like you're in any position to bargain, forget about the whole deal - or I will obliviate you."
Cedric wrapped his arms across his chest, and raised his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:55 am

I guess I can sacrifice 5 points for a good did. Out of the way boyz...*pushed by Wood and Diggory to get to the entrance to Slytherin common room.* I believe your parents will be owling you *smirked*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:56 am

"Locomortor Mortis" Cedric said, hexing Pansy again.
"You'll be staying here for now, because this is gonna be kept a secret."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:59 am

Let me go! You can't do this to me! NOW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:04 am

Cedric's eyes narrowed.
"Silenco!"
He took a step forward, glaring at her.
"I'm not giving you 20 points,
you are not going to tell anyone about what you saw here,
and I won't tell anyone about you and Harry. Got it?
I'll even make sure Oliver won't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:25 am

She glared at him unable to move anything but her eyes. She knew well that Diggory wouldn’t harm her; after all he was not a part of Slytherin; if he was someone from her own house, she would think twice. But no, he was a Hufflepuff and Hufflepuffs were weak. He could play his little game with her. He tried. There was no way she would back away from this little opportunity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:09 pm

Cedric was becoming sick of people expecting him to be all Hufflepuffish...
I am human, I have every right to be angry too... He thought, and his eyes darkened again, as he glared at Pansy - waiting for Oliver to reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:09 am

"Pansy, just leave it and take the deal! We'll keep our side" Oliver said reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:18 am

Cedric lifted the spells of Pansy so she was free to move and talk again.
"5 points to Slytherin..." He said, watching her carefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:37 am

*yey, wood is back*
I told you both. 15 points, no less! Either obliviate me and get yourself expelled or give me my damn 15 point. I will leave and you two can continue on doing whatever you two have been doing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:15 pm

Cedric shook his head and frowned.
"What about your secret?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:11 pm

Diggory, do you honestly think anyone would believe you? Potter will deny everything, besides, you do not have a proof and I… *quickly got out camera showing its part and hiding it in her robes. She looked at Oliver and Cedric trying to find a reaction smirking*…have… *you didn’t expect me just to path buy empty handed…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:32 pm

Cedric's jaw tightened, his eyes narrowed and he clenched is hands.
"Fine." He said, trying to control his voice who was shivering with anger. "You give me that, and I'll give you those bloody points."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:12 pm

"Pansy, I will hit you curse with darker curses than you have ever seen, unless you take the points and leave." Oliver hissed through gritted teeth, his wand was in his hand and dark spells were already springing to mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:25 pm

Cedric looked at Oliver and smirked. Wow, he's hot when he's angry. Pansy needs to leave now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:33 pm

Points first
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:40 pm

"I give you 5, you give me the camera, and I give you the remaining 5." Cedric said, his eyes still narrowed.
Bloody Slytherins... He thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:09 am

15, not 5...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:21 am

"I've allready given you 5 of your 15 points." Cedric said.
Ah fine. He thought. Just let Oliver torture her or whatever, we're getting nowhere with this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:37 am

*gave him the camera* fine, here it is. Give me the rest of the points now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:52 am

"You got no other proof, what so ever?" Cedric asked, and raised his eyebrows - surprised that Pansy gave him the camera,
and a little suspicious too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:57 am

Nope* she smiled of so sweetly...*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:05 am

Cedric smirked - he had a plan, and he had to be sure.
"Ok, fine then. 10 points to Slytherin..."
He ripped the film out of the camera and gave it back to Pansy, then he pointed his wand at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:09 am

*she smirked and was behind the portrais before he had a chance to obliviate her. As she walked into her room, she held out a perfect little picture...Thank god for daddy and his christmas present, the camera duplicated pictures on its own...*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:13 am

Cedric shot Oliver a quick look before he spoke the password to the Slytherin commonroom entrance.
Pansy was walking away.
"Legimens!" Cedric said, hoping it wasn't too loud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:18 am

"Shit"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:26 am

Cedric closed his eyes to process Pansys memories. Some of them even surprised him.
"Wow... You little..." Cedric walked over to her and ripped the camera out of her hands.
"I'll be keeping this. And you better pray to whomever it is that you pray to - that I don't get a pensive."
Pansys memories was delicate stuff... He smirked.
"I'll let you keep your points though, for now. Off to bed you go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:29 am

*stormed off to bed surprised to the fact that Diggory did not take her picture from her. Camera was nothing compared to the poicture. Dady would get her a new one. She walked in into the girl's dorm and sat down at her bed. Bastard read her thought, now he had some things against her...Shit...Shit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:33 am

Cedric walked out of the Slytherin common room. Using Legimency on Pansy had drained his energy, even so - he was still pissed off - and smashed the camera against the nearest wall, not caring that it probably awoke half the castle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   

Back to top Go down

Oliver and Cedric...the story continues
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2