Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Cedric Tries To Explain

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Cedric Tries To Explain   Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:50 am

Cedric was sitting on his bed in the Huffies boys dorm. He had it to himself this weekend, which was good...
He had sent his owl, Emmett, with a letter to Isabella, and prayed that she had gotten it.
It said that he needed to talk with her, or... actually just someone to talk to, and he couldn't think of
anyone better than her. He knew he had hurt her, he seemed to have hurt many these last couple of days...
But he needed to straight things out. If only just a little. He needed her, of all people to understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:10 am

Isabella had gotta a letter from Cedric, and she made her way to the Boys Hufflepuff dorms. She got some looks from people, but kept her head down.
Isabella knocked on his dorm doork, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:16 am

Cedric jumped off his bed and rushed to the door.
He was so happy to see Isabella wait on the other side.
"Isabella!" He said, smiling. "You got my letter, and you came!"
Even how bad he felt, this made things seem a little better.
He stepped aside, to let her in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:26 am

She smiled at him, he was so adorable. "I did indeed"
She walked in after he stepped aside, and quickly looked around before she turned to him, her hands together, feeling a little shy "So, what was the matter, Cedric?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:44 am

Cedric motioned for her to sit on his bed.
"You might have been noticing," Cedric begun, picking his words carefully,
he didn't want to hurt her - he didn't want her to run out on him, and he most certainly needed to tell someone.
"Oliver... and... me? Him being... kind of cruel to you, I suppose. And his sister even worse."
He stood in front of her, and held her hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:59 am

She turned and sat down on the edge of his bed, still up straight and looking up at him as he spoke.
"Yes, I had a feeling about... you two. And well, Oliver and Stella haven't been very fair at me at all."
He took her hands. She smiled a little looking up at him "Is this what you wanted to talk about?" she asked, and hoped it didn't sound rude, or unthoughtful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:08 am

"Well, sort of... and they haven't been fair at all - I know." Cedric sighed, his thumbs rubbing Isabellas hands.
"See," he begun... "The thing is, I'm confused. I haven't told you this, and - please, don't hate me - because it's
selfish of me to say - but I love you."
Cedric waited, to see how she reacted to this, before he continued.
"I also love Oliver. And the weighing of love is difficult, and I've involved your both allready."
Cedric got that hurt look on his face again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:29 am

She listened to him again; she was a good listener. Better at it than talking.
She heart raced a few times, like when his thumbs rubbed her hands. She looked up at him "You ... What?"
When he said them three words.

Isabella sat there, looking up at him, not knowing what to say. Her heart was thudding. "Oliver too?" she maneged to say, her eyes running over his face. Her eyes looked down a little, at his chest, then she turned to the side "I don't know what you," she looked back "to say. I mean, I understand you're confused..." she was starting to feel sorry for him, yet annoyed at herself for not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:40 am

Cedric sat down next to Isabella, he let go of one of her hands, to stroke the hair away from her face.
"I'm gonna keep repeating this until the day I die; You're amazing Isabella Ivy..." He said, looking into her eyes.
"I really thought you would have slapped me and run out by now..." Then he bit his lip.

"You remember on the train, I talked about not wanting to work on the minestry, that I wanted to chase dreams?
But it would not please my father - and I must admit I'm afraid to let him down." Cedric looked at her hands now.
"Oliver..." Cedric sighed. "I would get kicked out of the family if they knew I was in love with him. They would
turn their backs on me, never want to speak with me again. This I know, because my cousin - Peter, is gay,
and since he told my aunt and uncle, my parents kept talking about about him, and the family froze him out.
He and his boyfriend lives in Australia now... Far away from hurt."
He looked at Isabella, just to check if she understood.
"At the same time I'm afraid of losing Oliver and my family, I'm afraid of losing you. You're my safe harbour.
You're like a meteor on my night sky... I was watching the beautiful stars, and Orion - my hunter, Oliver... Then you flashed by,
and I was so amazed by your beauty - your soul... that when you passed, it left me blind. I can still see glints of stars...
Stars that I've loved for longer than the metor. But... It was so powerful..."
Cedric chuckeled. "I'm babbling now. Are you with me though?" He said, frowning.
He felt so much better, talking with Isabella about this, only hoping that she would let him contiue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:23 pm

She tilted her head a little and he stroked her hair away from his face, and put her other hand on his.It was sweet of him to say that, but for all I know, one day his mind might change.
She smiled at him "Well, I haven't..." her thumb caresses his hand and she looked down at it and nodded about the train. She looked up and listened to what he was saying. "I understand"

You're my safe harbour? she thought. She didn't understand, it should like he was... Using her in some way. Safe harbour, so no one would disown you? Though, she said nothing about this and carried on listening. She thought he was so sweet talking about the stars, but didn't quiet understand that either. But she smiled at him.
"Um, I think so" her smile still on her face. If he had anything else to say, to get it all out, she wanted him to carry on. "You're very adorable... I don't know who could ever not like you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:02 am

"Please..." Cedric said, and frowned - his face grew dark. "I don't even know if I like myself. I hardly expect anyone else to do..."
He sighed, and looked at her.
"I don't think... Well... Ok... This is gonna sound all wrong, but I still need to say it - and you can slap me after, ok?"
Cedric smirked, seeing that she hasn't slapped him yet - it wouldn't be likely to happen.
"So, I love you, there is no denying that..." His heart jumped, when he looked at her.
"...and if I told my parents, my mother would be planning the wedding even before you've met - and they'd all be thrilled.
They probably would kidnap you, to get to know you better - you and your family.
I'm positive you would be welcome into my family, and I would be doing what is expected of me. My dad would be pleased.
That's one of the reasons I call you my safe harbour.
The other reason is that I feel like I really can trust you. That you like many others wouldn't abuse that trust...
I can be myself around you, just... Cedric - and you let me. You don't follow me around and go "ooh" and "aaah" about every word
that esapes my lips - and, if things go silent between us, it's a comfortable silence."
All this is reasons why I love you." And there are more reasons, he thought...
He looked into her eyes, hoping it all made sense some how.
"But Oliver feels safe somehow too - because I've loved him since I first sat my eyes upon him...
Oliver is like... a chase. And when he confessed to me ..."
Cedric shook his head. None of it made sense any longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:55 pm

"Just because you don't like yourself, doesn't mean other will not. I'm not perfect myself, but somehow... You like me" she looked away a little when she said that, feeling nervous all of a sudden. She frowned at her self and looked back at him.

Her heart was pounding when he was telling her this. "Cedric..." but she said it so quietly, he didn't hear her, and carried on. Marriage? she thought. He could be using it as a metaphor or something alike. She carried on listening.
She smiled when he had said 'You don't follow me around and go "ooh" and "aaah" about every word that escapes my lips'. I could imagine how annoying that would be... she thought.

"So, basically... I'm your safe harbour so you don't get hurt, or disowned?" she didn't like the sound of that. "But you know what? You shouldn't be afraid of others." she closed her eyes to think for a second "Peter, was it? Well he is living a happy life I presume, being with the one he loves... I don't want to be a safe harbor Cedric. I want someone who ..." she sighed "I don't know. But it feels like I'm being used or something."

Isabella stood up from him, looking down at him "I'm always here to listen, but who will have to think who you want... Me or Oliver"
She didn't want to leave... She didn't say everything she wanted because she didn't want to hurt him, and she didn't like to shout and argue.
"I'm always here to listen, Cedric. Maybe that is all you really wanted from me... I don't know. A girl who doesn't follow you around, like you said going 'ohh' and 'aaah'"
She looked at him, waiting to know his reacting "Because, you can't have both ... It's a part of life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:06 pm

Cedric looked up at Isabella and frowned. "What is there not to like about you? You're so unique, and I feel really lucky to have met you...
Perhaps I used all my luck, because if Oliver hadn't told now," Cedric blushed, he couldn't manage to finished that sentence.
"If Oliver had told sooner, there wouldn't be a problem, but perhaps me hanging around you so much drove him to it...
I don't know." But wow, that is a scary thought.

"And no, I don't mean you're like my safe harbour as in I'm using you not to get hurt..." I'm hurting myself more than
you could ever know...
Cedric thought, but he couldn't bring himself to tell that either.
"It's more like," Cedric sighed "you're the safe choice. I'd be happy if I chose you, and you'd have me, but I've lost the chase.
The excitement of doing something I'm not supposed to, not expected of me. Not giving in to my father...
Gosh that sounds bad, but see - you're everything else. You're still a chase - but a safe one."
"But it does feel like I'm using you - like I'm using both of you..." He nodded. "That is what makes me so selfish - and why I hate myself."

He looked up at Isabella, not understsanding the look on her face - so he continued.
"Peter and I are very different - sure he is happy. But I need family and support."
Cedric smiled sheeplishly "I'm not as sure of myself at it might seem at times."

"Wanting both is not good, and I know I can't have that..." Cedrics face twisted in pain. He had thought about this so many times,
and actually hearing the words hurt more than he thought. Selfish
"Perhaps I should have none? Because Merlin know this is driving me crazy. It's not fair to let you guys wait,
and I don't think it's fair to have to chose either..."
Some of her words still lingered in the air, and he had to question them...
"So, do you think..." Cedric started, and bit his lip. His heart was allready shattered,
saying this couldn't hurt more? right? "fate brought us together just because I need a real friend, and not a follower
or admirer, yet I fell inlove with you and..." No, he couldn't get himself to think that. It sure was fate at work all right,
but have fate ever intended for Isabella to be just a friend? And would she - after all this have happened.

"It feels like - whatever I chose, there will always be a hole - something missing..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:46 pm

Isabella smiled at his words, but it then disappeared and she looked out of the window. Her eyes followed a bird flying past and into a tree. She looked back at Cedric, then she giggled "I see what you mean there, Ced, doing something that you're not supposed to do" she smiled and looked down to stop.
"I don't think you're selfish at all ... You shouldn't hate yourself Cedric. You're not selfish okay?" she raised her eyebrows a little at him, as if to ask 'you got that?'
"Maybe Cedric. But I honestly do not believe in fate. I can't give a comment on that. But it could be..."

"You'd get bored of me anyhow, you're better off with Oliver..." she smiled "But you know where to find me if you need to talk. Just-Just don't forget about me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:07 pm

Cedric couldn't help but laughing.
"I'm sorry..." He said, when he saw Isabellas confused look. "How could I ever forget you? Anou don't bore me..."
"Wait... Oh..." Cedric looked down, suddenly coming to realise where this conversation has turned.
Perhaps I've known all along...
He wondered where that would leave him with Isabella...
"I'm more worried about you forgetting me, actually..." Cedric blushed but let his colour turn back to normal before he looked up at Isabella again.
Then, he jumped over the bed, and into his drawers. He pulled out a black little box, opened it and held it out for Isabella.
"That necklace was my grandmothers... I could never give it to Oliver." He said, and smirked. The idea of Oliver wearing his grandmothers jewlery was... funny.
"I want you to have it..." Cedric took the yellow topaz heart out of the box. "It'll go nice with your eyes." He said, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:09 pm

She smiled at him, You say I don't bore you, but doesn't mean you mean it... I know Oliver can't bore you. Plus, you're doing something you're not suspose to. You said it yourself. It's more exciting than me. She thought.
"Forgetting you?" she giggled "You're mad. No-one could forget you, Ced ... Oh, I sound like one of your admirer, follower girls" she blushed and then laughed lightly.
Isabella jumped a little, in surprise that he rushed over to the drawers. She watched him look around in them and pull out a little black box.
She looked down at the necklace in the box, then back at Cedric. "I-I couldn't..." she couldn't think why it felt strange, or maybe she was afraid. She didn't know what she was thinking.
She smiled at him and looked down at the necklace again. "It is rather pretty"
Isabella took it delicately away from Cedric and held it one hand as she moved her hair over one shoulder. She turned around as she held it to her.
Holding the two pieces, she turned her head to the side "Could you?" asking Cedric.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:40 am

"Of course... and don't worry..." Cedric said, took the necklace and helped her put it on. "You don't sound like anything like the people following me around..."
He turned her around, to see how it looked on her - and smiled.
"First of all, you actually listen to what I say, and you reply... You don't act interested - well, at least I don't think you do..." He chuckled.
"Wow, that looks great on you."
"So... still friends?" He asked - feeling somewhat guilty about having to tell her the whole thing,
even if it helped him decide.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:27 am

Isabella looked down at the necklace "It really is beautiful" she smiled
She looked back at him "And I'm very glad I sound nothing like them. They must be awfully annoying" she chuckled "Poor you ..."
She looked down at the necklace again "Thank you" she said quietly and then took his hands, looking back up at him "Of course," she smiled "And now I will never forget you. But don't forget me" she didn't want him to and felt silly saying that. He would be caught up in Oliver to even speak to her probably.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:19 am

"Well actually you can get used to people like that. If you remember not to share your secrets, or let it get to you when you tell something that's important to you and they don't really care..." Cedric said, and sighed. "They are ok to just... hang out with, you know? Not more than that though. You would always be more like that, I love spending time with you, even if we're just sitting in silence... Or if we're studying, or walking around the lake... It's nice."
"You really shouldn't worry, I'll never forget you - and I probably won't let you forget me either..."
Cedric smiled that dazzling smile and winked.
"Some day, Prince Charming will come along, and you'll ride together into the sunset... And he better behave..." Cedric chuckeled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:37 pm

"I don't think I could. I wouldn't like people being like that towards me. I would get quite irritated pretty quick I think." she smiled "No wonder you get in fights," her smiled grew "I'm only joking."
She looked at him and smiled at his dazzling smile "I like spending time with you too. I can actually talk to you, which is odd. I mean, I don't really talk to anyone" she smiled and looked down at her shoes, and smiled when she spoke not forgetting her and not letting her forget him. "I wont. It would be hard to do so" she looked back at him.
"'He'd better behave'," she laughed "Strangely enough, I hope so too ..." she smiled
"Well, I'm sure you have Oliver to see ..." she steped back "And I have studing," like always...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:05 pm

Cedric chuckeled when Isabella said "No wonder you get in fights...".
He remembered his fight with Draco on the train, about Dobby the house elf. Gosh, that could have gotten out of hand...
"Well, actually I'm pretty sure Oliver is caught up in Quidditch... You want a study partner?" Cedric said, still smiling.
"I'll go see him later tonight, tell him that I've decided..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:22 pm

"I'd like that..." she smiled and then her smiled widened a little more. She felt so happy for Cedric and Oliver. If he was happy, she was happy.
She took her eyes away from Cedric's and looked down at her necklace. She held it lightly in her fingers and moved the necklace so the light would caught it. She loved it.
"What studying have you got to do, anyway?" she asked as she was lost for words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:41 pm

"Well, I have that Charms Essay, and Snape told me to write an essay after his extra class..." Cedric sighed.
"What do you have to study?"
Cedric found his books, and smiled as he watched Isabella play with her necklace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:55 pm

"Extra Potions class?" she looked at him "How come I don't know about that?!" she giggled "Study geek..."
She looked to the side "I have Charms, Herbology and Transfiguration essay's I believe" and nodded once to then look at Cedric again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:41 am

"Well you didn't miss out on much" Cedric said - and sighed, before he continued, mimicking Snape. "What is this Diggory? I've never seen an fifth year not cabable of making calming draught... I want an essay on the proper method of creating a calming draught by Friday"
His eyes grew dark for a second, he really didn't like Snape, and if it weren't for the fear of having detention with him,
he would have found a way to avoid going to Snapes dungeon to deliver the essay. Well, he wasn't going to deliver the essay himself anyways,
he'd find someone to go for him...
"You might want to summon your books?" Cedric said - and smiled, feeling better as he came up with the brilliant plan of avoiding Snape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:29 pm

"You're not going to give it to him yourself? Tut, tut mister Diggory" She gave him a cheeky smile "I could go for you... He doesn't bother me that much to be honest with you. Anyway, I'll have to go to the extra lessons... When are they?"
Isabella looked at him, then remembered "Oh, yes they would help wouldn't it ..." she smiled and then summoned her books, "oof" which she then held in her arms, her arms dropped a little. She moved them about and then smiled at Cedric. She looked at her sling over bag "I think I have everything now"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:55 pm

"Well, actually, no, I won't" Cedric said, and smiled back. "I can't stand that guy,
something about the way he watches me... Anyways, I would take up on your offer, if it weren't for the fact that I allready made a deal with Stella."
Which was a rather desperate move to make... Cedric thought. In turn I gotta sit with her during breakfast and dinner the rest of the week.
Cedric looked at Isabellas books. "Wow, how can you carry all those around?" He giggled, and poked her.
"We could go out to the common room and study, but I'd rather not - I'm guessing all those people out there are pretty curious by now.
So how do you feel about studying on my bed?"

<<Aaaw, I allready sent Stella to the dungeons with the essay >_< >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:43 am

She gave him a look of disgust "The way he watches you?" she shook her head, pushing the thought out of her head "I really do feel sorry for you there."
"Oh, Stella" she giggled "You have to put up with her now, your fault" she joked "I would had been nice and just had done it, without a little deal" she shook her head and then her eyes looked at him. She smiled and chuckled.
"Easy, I carry them" she smiled "It's too much for my bag of course, the last time I thought it would be okay, until my bag broke and my ink fell everywhere on the floor and on myself, in front of many people and mainly Slytherins. It wasn't fun..." she looked up at him "Sorry..."

"Your bed is fine... To study." she blushed, realising how that could had sounded and didn't say anythin after

Last edited by Isabella Ivy on Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:48 pm

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure Stella will test my patience." Cedric said, and sat down on the bed, grabbing his Potions books, ink, parchment and a quill.
Cedric chuckled at Isabellas broken bag story... "I'm betting the Slytherins thought it was fun though?"
He chuckled again when Isabella blushed. "Do you know how cute you are when you do that?" He said, and opened his books to read up on
calming draughts.
"You think you need help with anything of that homework? Considering I've allready done it..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:16 pm

She watched him sit down and looked down at her books, she carried on blushing when he had said it was cute. She didn't say anything but put her books on his bed and sat down after he did.
"Oh, yes they did very much. And to make things more fun for them, after I had cleared everything and fixed my bag, and put my writing things back in there, Peeves came along, didn't he..." she looked at her books and opened her Charms book "He started to flick ink at me, and one of the Slytherins re-broke my bag... It was oh so hilarious. Then I was late for my class, and a couple of them Slytherin's were in that class..." she looked back up at him and chuckled a little with a shrug "Sorry..."
She didn't realized how long she was talking about it. Well, it felt like a long time.

Isabella looked at her book and turned to the page she needed then looked at Cedric, but didn't say a word. "Thank Merlin!" she let out a sigh then smiled "I do need help on my Herbology..." she grabbed that book and put it on top on the Charms one "Because I'm... well, quite intelligent a lot of people think I don't need the help," she said flicking through the pages "and it would be embarrassing to ask for it now." she found the page and looked at Cedric "So you can help me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:02 pm

Cedric chuckled as well. "Don't be sorry Isabella... And those Slytherins... bah. They walk around the castle like they own the place..."
Cedric seemed to get a long fine with most people, but some were harder to get along with than others...
If he had to be brutally honest , most people was hard to get along with. It seemed like they all demanded so much of him. To be the typical Hufflepuff,
to be in love with girls. To be patient... To not get angry... Be nothing but happy and caring.
For a short while he became lost in his thoughts... Thinking that there was only two people in this world that let Cedric be Cedric...
Then he turned to watch one of them.

He grabbed the book, and quickly read through the page Isabella showed him.
"Puffapods? Aww... I miss those. Hang on..."
He went over to his drawer again, and found a folder which had "Herbology" written across it. He took out an essay, and handed it to Isabella.

"It only got an E, so not everything in there is correct, but reading through that and discussing the material will help, I believe." He said, and smiled.
"Oh and by the way, you should never feel embarrassed to ask me for help."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:20 am

Isabella looked down at the book "Yeah, you're right. I should worry about them anyway..." she looked up at him "Puffapods, yes." she watched him go over to his drawer "I'm not very good with simple things. Give me an equation and I'm fine. Simple things baffle me. Odd really, isn't it?"
She looked at his folder of work "I'm sure it will be fine" she smiled "And I don't think I will. I mean I told you that I was stuck on this... I couldn't tell anyone else... My father and teachers for instance. Oh, and other students..." she shrugged and looked at her work, dipping her quill in her ink and started to write a little.
She read over his notes and over the books and the notes she had, to match it all up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:49 am

"Well, I'm glad to help." Cedric said and smiled that dazzling smile to Isabella, before he sighed, and opened his potions book.
"Stupid Snape..." He muttered, and started reading - he considered himself rather good at potions, and knew right away what he had done wrong.
Lucikly he had started the eassay earlier that morning, so it didn't take too long to finish up.
Now and then he looked up at Isabella, smiling. Having her there made it easier to work, and felt comforting too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:34 pm

As Isabella wrote and looking back and forth from books, her eyes looked up at him and placed her hand on his knee "You and that dazzling smile you have" she smiled and looked back down at her books, taking her hand away and turned over a page.
She enjoyed have company for a study, yet her thoughts were mixed with Cedric and her work making it slower for her.
Isabella asked Cedric a few questions, and asked what he had written as she couldn't read it. She had finished her Herbology essay and smiled at Cedric.
"One out of three done. Thank you for your help, Ced" she smiled and closed the books, and moved her essay to one side.
Isabella felt a little thirsty "Um, is there a way to get a drink?" she blushed a little, feeling silly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:04 am

Cedric was spellchecking his essay when Isabella spoke, and resisting an urge to make a Snape voodoo doll.
He looked up, and smiled again - somewhat pleased with himself that he got the stupid essay done.
Writing and lying in his bed had made him tired, so getting something to drink seemed like a great idea.
"Of course. We could sneak out to the kitchen, or we could summon an house elf. Whatever you prefer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:31 am

Isabella smiled and fell back on his bed "I like it here. It's warm and I'm too lazy to go sneaking"
Her eyes looked over to him "Even though it can be fun. What time is it anyway?" she asked then arched and moved her head to look out of the window. She could see orange clouds as the sun was setting.
She enjoyed his company and felt so relaxed around him it was odd. Well, a good odd, as in everyday life she would be so reserved around people, yet with Cedric she was herself.
"I don't mind what we do, as long as the end result finishes with a drink" she smiled and propped herself up on her elbows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:46 am

Cedric stroked Isabella across the cheek as he looked out the window as well.
"I don't know... I'm guessing tenish maybe? Going out for a drink might be stupid considering we were hiding in the first place." Cedric chuckled as he thought about the looks of his fellow Huffies if he came out of the dorm with Isabella.
"Nolan?" Cedric called, and looked away from the window. A small "poof" sounded, and a little house elf stood proud in the dorms.
"Mr. Diggory called, sir?" he spoke.
"I'm so sorry for disturbing you this late..." Cedric said.
"Not at all." Nolan the house elf bowed, and Cedric giggled.
"You don't have to do that. It's embarresing. I'm not your master."
"One can only wish." Nolan smiled, his smile not as dazzling as Cedrics, but most definitly charming.
"I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that." Cedric frowned.
"Whatever you say." Nolan winked and Cedric shook his head.
"We were studying, and need refreshments... I would go down to the kitchen myself, if it weren't for the fact that I'm hiding."
"Well that's outrageous, sir, you shouldn't be hiding yourself and this lovely miss in these sad dorms." Nolan said, and winked at Isabella.
"Nolan..." Cedric groaned. "Do you mind getting us some pumpkin juice?"
"Not at all, sir." Nolan bowed at Cedric, then at Isabella. "Miss." He said, and disappeared again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:27 am

"Ten? Wow, I thought is was earlier than that. Ah well" she shrugged and looked at her books. Her eyes looked around his dorm and then at Cedric. "Nice room, by the way" she smiled.
"Indeed, we couldn't go out since you're in hiding" she grinned, and then looked over at the nose of a 'puff'. There stood a house elf and listened to them speak.
Isabella smiled at Cedric feeling embarrassed and didn't really understand what the house elf was referring(sp?) to. She smiled at the house elf then rested back on her elbows on Cedric's bed, looking up at the ceiling after she glanced at Cedric.
She looked at the house elf, but he disapparated "You know what house elf well?" she asked Cedric and smirked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:57 am

"Well, I'm guessing my little speach took up a lot of your time..." Cedric wrinkled his nose and look around the room.
"It's nice enough. I like it..."
Cedric waited for Nolan to return with drinks, and he did so shortly after leaving, almost in record time.
Cedric didn't want to talk about Nolan knowing that he could return any second,
and he had a feeling the elf would be listening in on his words. Nolan went to Isabella first, then Cedric.
"If you want anything else sir, just call." Nolan said, and bowed.
"I think we'll be fine Nolan, thanks. You should try and get some sleep." Cedric said, and frowned.
"Such a kind master, really."
"How many ti..." Cedric started, but Nolan disapparated before he got the chance to finish.
Cedric rolled his eyes.
"I met him at the kitchen in my first year, and he 'fell in love with me' He has been begging me to hire him,
...Actually he has proven himself quite helpful and trustworthy...
I could never though." Cedric shook his head.
"How we met is a fun story however, some Slytherins put a leglock curse on me while I was walking down the stairs...
I cut my leg badly, but I didn't want to go to the hospital wing - it was rather embarrassing... so I was sitting behind the armour just outside the kitchen,
crying, when he showed up. He healed my leg in notime of course. Gah, it's even more embarrassing how weak and fragile I was at that time..."
Cedric blushed and looked at Isabella.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:16 am

Isabella sat on the edge of the bed and smiled at Nolan "Thank you," she looked at Nolan giving Cedric his drink then took a sip from her drink.
She frowned as he told the little story, "Slytherin's ... I don't understand why they think it is so amusing." She thought about getting own back, but it would be what she disagreed on, even though they made fun of her since her first year.
"You're not weak and fragile, you feel down stairs! What do you expect, Cedric" she took another sip of her drink and put it down on his bedside table. She wondered if anyone Cedric knew saw her enter his dorm ... a random thought, to then think if they aw her walk out after these hours.
"What do you usual do when you're in hiding anyway?" she asked randomly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:31 am

Cedric smiled at Isabella, and winked.
"Well, that depends on where I'm hiding.
I got two hiding places, this one here - and the Quidditch pitch." He said, and emptied his glass of pumkin juice.
"When I'm here, I either go through Quidditch matches, make strategies and such - or do homework. When I'm down at the pitch,
I usually just think. I don't know how many times I've fallen asleep down there." Cedric said, and chuckled.
"How about you, do you got any favorite hiding places?"
Cedric lay down on the bed, looking up at the roof. He imagined lying outside in the grass, looking at the stars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:43 pm

Isabella folded one leg up on his bed and rested back on her hand, looking at Cedric. She smiled at him "Fallen asleep?" she pictured Cedric snoozing away on the pitch and smiled in amusement
"Well, I suspose it would be nice. Peaceful, away from people. Doesn't sound bad" her eyes looked out of a little bit of what was show of his window, and pictured the Quidditch pitch at night and how different it would seem.
Outside was a lot darker now; a dark purple as the sun was just gone out of sight over the hills.
As Cedric lied down, Isabella picked off a stray piece of thread on his trouser leg. She had a thing about hairs and loose thread on clothing, or even sometimes things that weren't in their right place.
She looked at him and shook her head "Not really, no. Though I get fed up of going back to my dorm a lot, I still go there and not look for anywhere else. Okay, I go to the library as well. I like it there. I try and sit somewhere where people wont go as much, and read, think and write notes" she wrinkled her nose then smiled "Bit of a geek really, aren't I?" she shrugged and pulled the bottom of his trouser leg lightly, just out of nerves.
"Do you ever go down to the Quidditch pitch and look at the stars?" she asked him as she sat further on his bed and crossed her legs, looking at him. She loved being around him. It was a warm nice feeling she rarely felt around people. She felt so relaxed and comfortable and not to mention, safe, like being with him nothing bad would happen. He made her happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:03 pm

Cedric's heart jumped when Isabella picked the thread off is leg. He smirked, then thought about Oliver for a little moment,
wondering what he was doing now. Oliver probably wouldn't approve with this, but Cedric couldn't see how it was different from always
hanging around Angelina - Katie and Alicia. Well, perhaps it should be Fred, George and Harry. Cedric giggled at the thought.
"Yeah the Quidditch pitch is great at night-time. You won't believe how silent it is out there..."
He could easily imagine lying out there - it was only two nights since he had done it last.
"The libary is a good place too, but it's another kind of silence. Forced silence..." Cedric looked at Isabella.
"You might be geeky, but that's why I like you." He said, and chuckled.
Merlin, this was a bad idea, I gotta get up before I fall asleep Cedric thought and sat up. He didn't want to fall asleep
with Isabella there, that would be more embarrassing than just about anything he could think of.
"The stars is mostly what I look at when I go to the Quidditch pitch..." Cedric smiled. "Unless I close my eyes and try
to find one of my dreams, that is..."
He ran his hand through his hair.
"I wonder when I'm ever gonna wake up from this one." He said, knowing it sounded wrong the minute he said it.
He bit his lip, and hoped that Isabella understood what he ment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:30 pm

She imagined the Quidditch pitch again "Yes, I could actually image how quiet it would be down there," she smiled "I think I might go down there sometime... Do you need a - key or anything?" she looked at him shyly, biting her lip a little. She wasn't sure why she was like that all of a sudden.
She looked at him leg "Yes, I suspose you're right," and looked back up at him "a forced silence. But that way, people wont talk so loudly" she smiled
Isabella sat back a little and put her hands behind her head to take out her hair tie. She let her hair fall and then tied it back up. It was getting loose. Maybe she needed a new hair tie... Then again she did have quiet a few... "I love looking up at the stars. I used to do it quiet a lot when I was younger. Sneak out the back garden." she chuckled "Sneaking to the back garden, how rebellious" she joked
She smirked at Cedric, "Is somebody getting tired?" she giggled and looked away a little. She looked back at him "I could go if you like... If you want to sleep. It's getting late"
Isabella got on her knees then leaned over, putting her right hand just by his left side, and grabbed his wrist with her other hand. She giggled as she turned her head, and turned his hand a little to look at the time "I don't think I've ever talked for this amount of time!" she smiled at him, and letting go of his wrist. She looked down at him for a second and then got back up to kneel by him, her hands on her legs for support to sit up and looking at him. "Seen Oliver lately?" she randomly asked with a little shrug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:03 am

"No, you don't need a key to go to the Quidditch pitch - you can use alohomora on the locker-room doors - or a broom to fly down to it." Cedric said and smiled.
"And I bet you were very rebellious as a child." Cedric chuckled, and then looked at her while she took the hair tie. "Wow..." He thought. He wanted to take the hair tie off again, but couldn't bring himself to do it. For starters, it wouldn't be very polite.
"You should go without the hair tie more often.." Cedric blushed, but his eyes was still on hers - wondering how they could be that shade of green.
"I don't want you to go - I'm not that tired. Just, lying in bed and relaxing and all that..."
He broke eyecontact as Isabella reached for his wrist to look at his watch, her touch again making his heart jump.
"No, I haven't seen him in a little while."
Isabella asking him about Oliver made him realise why he had gotten her down there in the first place, and he sighed, feeling bad about things.
He looked around the room, his eyes finally finding their books and resting on them for a little moment.
"You want to get some more homework done?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:15 am

"Hm, I didn't think of flying over. Would be the quickest, wouldn't it..." she looked at the crack in the curtain again. The sky black, but she could see little twinckly stars.
Isabella crinckled her nose then smiled "Really?" she put her hand to the back of her head and took out the tie. She shook her hair loose and sorted it a little with her hands "Like this?" she smiled down at him, her eyes locked onto his.
Isabella blushed and looked down at his chest, her eyes then flicked to his "Then," she took hold of his hands and pulled him up "You should sit up, and then you wont feel so tired" she smirked and let go of him as he sat up.
She followed his eyes and looked at their books. "Yup, one of them as to be done by tomorrow... And I can't believe I havn't done it already!" she raised her eyesbrows and then smiled instead, to then poke his knee "I blame you" she joked.
Isabella reached over for her books, to then get her writing things ready again. "It shouldn't take me too long, to be honest." she said, looking at the book to find the page, and moving back on his bed so it all could fit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:32 pm

"Yeah, flying would be quickest. And besides, the locker rooms tend to get creepy after dark.
I've heard way to many muggle horror movie stories..." Cedric chuckled, then smiled that dazzling smile as Isabella took out her hair tie again.
He reached out to stroke some of the hair away from her face, not wanting her to hide behind her hair.
"Yes, just like this..." Cedric blushed, and bit his lip - not taking his eyes of Isabella.
He kicked himself mentally. "Get a grip!" He thought.

Cedric giggled when Isabella poked his knee however. "Alright alright, I'll let you get your work down. I could look at my Astronomy essay..."
He smiled, and got out of the bed to find his book.

<<Yeah, I'm thinking Oliver would need to protect Cedric from himself soon>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:20 am

"Ooh, Muggle horror stories? What ones have you heard?" Isabella smiled and her eyes looked back at forth from his as he moved her hair.
She looked down at her books, and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, "Umm," she said awkwardly to herself. She looked at Cedric as he got his books then smiled to look back at her essay.
After a couple of minutes, she held the parshment a little higher to read. "Oh, no..." she put the parchment down again and crossed out a couple words and wrote above them. "I've made a mess of this" she said, crossing out yet another couple words.
She was too busy thinking of Cedric to think fully on her work. You're kidding yourself, Isy ... Just get on with your work like you usualy do ... It needs to be in by tomorrow! You've been too busy with him to even study like you used to! She closed her eyes and put her hands to her head, trying to think of her work.
She stared to think, blocking out things around her for a minuet "Of course!" she said and began writing again, then started to blush. She looked at Cedric "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:34 am

"There's all these about the masked killers with weird weapons... shawchains, or what they are called... and knives, can you believe?
Them weird muggles..." Cedric said, and shook his head, while getting his book. He lay back down on the bed, finding his star chart, and
reading up on the right planet and its moons, trying to figure out what to write.
He bit his lip not to chuckle, when Isabella struggeled with her essay.
Again the bed was starting to feel way comfortable...
"...and one of the moons is ice..." Cedric read, and felt his eyelids go heavier with everyword.
His head slowly slipped down onto the book; he was sleeping.

<<Sorry, couldn't help myself Razz >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:38 pm

Isabella looked at Cedric, with a shocked like face. "Saw-chains? They doesn't sound to nice, do they? My look on the locker rooms have changed now" she smirked "Oh, and I wouldn't really like to run into a person with some sort of mask. I've actually heard one with a dead pig and," she wrinkled her noise in disgusted "even human faces." she put her hands to her eyes and shock her head as if it would make the thought disappear. But it didn't.
"I wish I never asked now" she then laughed lightly. "At least, or as far as I know, have crazy people like Muggles... But we have Muggle borns" she looked at Cedric almost wide eyed. "I really wished I didn't ask!" she smiled saying it, finding it amussing. "If I get nightmares to night, I'm blaming you mister" she joked a sweet smile, as if it would be a happy thing.

She carried on with her work, finshed it and moved on to her other and last essay. Isabella was that busy with her work, she didn't notice Cedric was falling asleep. She looked at him as he tiredly said "...and one of the moons is ice..." and surpressed a giggle by biting her lip.
Isabella tilted her head to the side a little looking at him as he slept, and smiled. He looked even more handsome, and so peaceful.
She giggled as he slowly slipped down, and she carefully took his book away from him, and placed it on the side. Isabella then started to move his school looks off his bed, and to the side with the other book.
She looked back at him, but stayed a little longer to finish her essay, looking at Cedric now and again.

<<Dunno if Ced was gonna wake up, or what LOL>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   

Back to top Go down

Cedric Tries To Explain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next