Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Cedric Tries To Explain

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:59 am

<<I don't know what to reply here... could Isabella like, fall asleep too?>>

A man with a face masked with pig and human skin was running after him with a sawchain on a iced moon, and it was giggeling.
Cedric muttered something, frowning - but then the crazy dream let go, and he went into a dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:48 pm

<<I was thinking that too. But wasn't sure if you'd wanted it lol. Should've asked before I wrote lol>>

As Isabella was writing her last essay, to almost finish, she too was starting to nod off. Because she was getting tired by the second, it was taking her longer to finish her essay.
She put her hands to her face and slumped down, resting her elbows on her legs "I can't concentrate... Tired, too tired!"
Her eyes closed, it felt nice. She slowly began to fall, her body beginning to shut off to sleep. And before she knew it, she couldn't back it off any longer. Not to mention walking back to her dorm at this time and to be tired too, she would definitely get caught. Or even run into a sawchained masked man.
Isabella opened her eyes tiredly, I'll have to move my books, she thought not wanting to ruin them by sleeping on them. She leaned over and placed them on top of Cedric's and looked back at him, He wont mind... Will he? Only one way to find out... Isabella moved herself so she could sleep a little more comfortable, lying more or less diagonal across his bed, but her legs curled up.
She driffed off into a dreamless sleep ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:56 pm

<<Lol, we seem to be wanting the same thing>>

Later that night, Cedric woke up. The lights were still lit.
"Wow, what happened?" He muttered to himself. Then he noticed Isabella lying next to him sleeping.
He smiled, she looked so cute.
No point to wake her up though... He thought, and carefully stroked away the hair that has fallen into her face.
Cedric grabbed a blanket and lay down next to her, gently wrapping it around her and himself, then muttered a spell to turn out the lights,
before he fell asleep again.

In his sleep, he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close.

<<Aaaw! ^^,>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:22 pm

<<I don't know the time they're meant to be at Breakfast for, unless it is the weekend. If it's the weekend, (or anything else) tell me so I know. ^_^>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:05 pm

<< Breakfast is around 7 - I think. And sure, it can be weekend, I don't mind ^^, >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:37 pm

<<Random thought, Does the owner of this site even come on here anymore? lol>>

The next day Isabella woke to find Cedric's arms around her. She smiled to herself, keeping herself in the same position.
It was a nice feeling, she had to admit, being in his arms ... But she couldn't.
They were friends, only friends but good freinds, too good maybe.
But he was with Oliver and she couldn't get too much inbetween... Oliver didn't like her as it were, and he would be even more agry at her. She didn't want that.
"Cedric!" she just realized what the time could be, and turned herself around to take hold of his wrist, to look at the time.
"9:15!" she looked at him, she had never been this close tio his perfect face. Isabella quickly shut her eyes and sat up, to almost fall off his bad. She regained her balance started to shake Cedric awake.
Isabella got off of his bed and gathered her books, before looking back at Cedric.

<<Bella thinks its friday. But its Saturday. Oh, and I couldn't think what to write LOL ^,..,^>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:11 pm

Cedric was lost in his sleep - going through the night without dreams, because having Isabella there made him feel safe.
Not that he usually didn't feel safe, but he had a good imagination, and usually dreamt.
He heard someone say his name, and struggeled to wake up. Fingers closed around his wrist, his arm being pulled.
Cedric groaned, wondering why someone would try to wake him up. It was Friday, after all.
He could feel warm breath on his cheek, and instantly thought about Oliver - wanting to lean up and kiss him.
(Cedric didn't remember that he fell asleep with Isabella in his bed)
He tried to reach up, but then the bed was moving, and the person was gone.
Just dreaming, then. Cedric thought, smirking - really liking how real this dream felt.
But then, arms grabbed his shoulders and shook him.
"Ok ok mom, I'm up..." Cedric muttered. Carefully he opened his eyes, to see that Isabella was gathering her books.
"What are you upto?" It seemed weird, that she had places to be this early on a Saturday morning.
He looked at his watch, trying to recall if he had places to be too. But he didn't. Well, not until Quidditch Practice later that night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:51 pm

"Mum?" she frowned at him, but smiled as she held her books. She then wondered why Cedric wasn't moving.
"Are you gonna get out of bed or what? We're late as it is already!"
Isabella turned and looked in his mirror and groaned. She got out her wand and pointed it at herself, changing her hair so it was tidy.
She then heard people voices and frowned looking at the door. "Cedric," she turned to him "What day is it?" she asked her voice questionable.
Isabella felt silly asking him that, and also standing there in his room holding onto her books. She shook her head "It's not Friday, is it?" her cheeks reddened, "I thought it was Friday," she sat down on a chair "I woke you up, I'm sorry."
Urg! I'm such an idiot!
Bella then thought of when she was lying there, with Cedric's arms around her. She liked it, but she couldn't. She tried to push away the thought. Then thought of what would Cedric do if he woke up first; would he freak about it?
Isabella sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:21 am

Cedric stretched and watched Isabella blush. He smirked, feeling somewhat sorry for her.
“Aww don’t blush sweetie… It’s all good. Are you coming back to bed, or do you have to go already?”
He frowned, knowing that question sounded wrong. Then he came to think about the fact that he never spent a night with Oliver, and just spent the night with Isabella. He sure hoped he didn’t do anything embarrassing. Cedric turned over to the side, resting his head on his hand.
“Did I talk in my sleep or anything?” He asked. It was weird, he hadn’t spent the night with anyone in a long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:17 pm

Isabella looked up as Cedric stretched, feeling her cheeks cool back down calmly. But as soon as he spoke again, she felt her cheeks redden again.
Isabella looked down to hide, “I have nothing to do. I did all I had to do last night” quietly responding back - she could still hear voices outside his dorm, which didn't make the room seem all too quiet.
Cedric turned onto his side.
Isabella took off her shoes and she slowly got up from the chair, and walked quietly back over to his bed. She sat down, and brought her legs up and pulled herself back so she was sitting up.
She brought her hands together, resting on her lap “I don‘t think you did. But if you did, then I didn‘t hear anything and besides, I‘m not a light sleeper” She looked down at him.
“Why, do you usually talk in your sleep?” she smiled, unable to take her eyes off of him.
Even though he wasn’t facing her, he still looked serene. His hair was a little messy from sleeping, but it didn’t look too bad. In fact she bizarrely liked it.
“I didn‘t talk or anything, did I?” raising her eyebrows timidly at him at the question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:25 am

Cedric couldn’t help himself as Isabella sat down on the bed – he reached out and grabbed her, then pulled her down and wrapped one arm around her. People were walking down the hallway outside his room, gossiping. He could pick up “Isabella, Cedric, did anyone see her leave?”
“Some people…” Cedric muttered. “And no, I don’t think I talk in my sleep – unless I have very vivid dreams. But I don’t recall dreaming much last night…” He frowned, because he had memories of holding around Isabella – but he wasn’t sure whether that was a dream, or it actually happened. For some reason he was too embarrassed to ask. Not that it really mattered; seeing as he was holding around her now. It didn’t feel awkward, as the matter of fact – he found it rather nice, and hoped she did too.
“I don’t think you talked or anything either…” Cedric smiled at her, and ran his fingers through her hair. Then he came to realise what he was doing – just last night, he had told her he was picking Oliver. Now she was lying in his bed, his arms wrapped around her. He bit his lips, hesitating for a moment. Was it wrong? His fingers traced the necklace he had given her last night, as he tried to sort out his thoughts.

got damage control?

Tasty Lunch and Sweet Revenge
...to find out what just happened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:41 pm

Isabella moved herself more comfortable after he put his arm around her and she put one hand under her head. “Is that all people do? Gossip?” she turned her eyes away and closed them.
“Very vivid dreams? Do you get them a lot?” she asked and then smiled “I wouldn‘t like to be lying next to you, you might end up knocking me out somehow …” her smiled slowly disappeared, and thought how she almost fell from his bed this morning.
“We all dream,” she said, opening one eye to look at him and then closed it “We just don‘t remember them. I had a weird dream last night mind” a smile returned back and she opened her eyes, looking at him. Isabella liked this, being with him and it didn’t feel awkward at all. They were friends and there was nothing to worry about. They knew they were just good friends and she couldn’t ask for anything else. Her best times was when she was with Cedric - he thought about a few of them, forgetting she was going to tell him about her dream.
Isabella didn’t realize she was staring at Cedric. She smiled and closed her eyes again “My dream, as I was saying, was odd. I thing I remember most was …” she smiled unable to break from it, wanting to laugh “You were a centaur,” she then chuckled lightly and opened her eyes “I don‘t know how that started …”
Every morning she would remember dreams from the night before, and every morning wondering if they had meanings. But her dreams didn’t seem to be the type to have meanings. Isabella moved her head lightly - she could easily fall asleep again, but didn’t want it to happen.
Cedric’s fingers ran through her hair, she held back a smile. She was thinking about last night, wondering if she did finish her work. She felt his fingers on her necklace which sent a chill over her neck, and she opened her eyes looking at him. It made Isabella think back of the conversation they had before they studied. She had forgotten about it - that was wrong to forget. Something important to Cedric she had forgotten about it.
The thought of Oliver appeared in her head. Oliver should be in my place she thought, a little frown formed. But Cedric and I are friends and nothing more … Nothing would happen.
Isabella put her hand on his and moved his arm back to him. She didn’t want to move his arm, but she had to, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:34 pm

”I tend to dream a lot, yeah.” Cedric said and smiled. “And don’t worry, if things go the way they should, it would be Oliver I am knocking out, not you.” The last part made him feel bad. He just spent the night with Isabella, and it was just hours since he told that he’d chosen Oliver. And here he was. Still he didn’t want to let go of her. Holding her close was comforting. But then Isabella grabbed his arm and moved it away. It made him feel even worse, made it feel like this was wrong. Just confirming his thoughts, really. He should be with Oliver right now. Oliver probably wasn’t even up yet – and he could wait, Cedric was enjoying Isabella’s company too much.
”So you dreamt I was a centaur?” Cedric chuckled and sat up. “Do you got a deep desire to go horseback riding or something? I’m sure I can fix that for you. Maybe you could transform me into a horse?” Cedric winked, and couldn’t help but laugh. If Isabella wanted to though, he would take her horseback riding.

Just outside his dorm, people still were talking. He knew he would have to face them soon, even if he didn’t want to. He had to go out of the dorm eventually, he couldn’t have Nolan bring him food and fix everything for him… Besides, Isabella would want to go out too.

“You want to get some breakfast?” Cedric said, and got out of the bed. He looked into the mirror, his hair was a mess – and he groaned.
“Why didn’t you say anything?” He ran his fingers through his hair, straightening it.

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:34 am

“Yes,” she felt her cheeks redden with heat of blood. She felt stupid saying her laying next to him. But what she meant is that if it were her. She couldn’t brush off the feeling of being an idiot. “Oliver, of course. You know what I mean?” she asked, not fully knowing if it was a rhetorical question.

Isabella sat up after he did, she felt odd lying there while he sat. “A centaur, yes” she smiled, looking at him. “Do you got a deep desire to go horseback riding or something?” he asked her. She looked out in front of her, and crossed her legs at the ankles, her clasped hands resting in her lap.
“I‘ve never thought about it, really.” she looked back at Cedric “I‘m not sure. Maybe I have then” she smiled, looking at his eyes, then quickly turned away, looking at their feet instead. Isabella wiggled her toes, it made her smile, thinking toe’s were weird little fingers. “I‘m sure horseback riding wouldn‘t be bad to try.” she shrugged.

Cedric got up, walking to his mirror. She laughed about his hair “It‘s not that bad, you know. It’s a bed hair look. You pull it off very well” she smiled, amused, watching his fingers brush through his hair.
“And breakfast sound‘s perfect. I‘m staving” she crinkled her nose, got off his bed and sipped her shoes back on.
The people of course were still outside, talking among each other - They would notice her coming out of Cedric’s dorm. Gossiping most likely, coming up with stories, giggling over them.“Yes,” she felt her cheeks redden with heat of blood. She felt stupid saying her laying next to him. But what she meant is that if it were her. She couldn’t brush off the feeling of being an idiot. “Oliver, of course. You know what I mean?” she asked, not fully knowing if it was a rhetorical question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:30 am

Cedric ruffled his hair again, so it looked like when he just got out of bed.
”You like this?” He chuckled and frowned, she was right, it didn’t look half bad. “Ah well. Let’s try it then.” Cedric shrugged at his reflection, and turned to Isabella.
“I’m starved too. Next time we decide to do our homework at night, we should get some snacks or something… And coffee. So I won’t fall asleep on you.”
Cedric ran his fingers through his messy hair and gave Isabella half a smile.
“Just so you know, I’m sorry about that. I usually don’t fall asleep on people…”
He walked over to the door, listening.
They never give up, do they… Cedric thought and sighed, then he offered her his hand.
”How about we give them something to really talk about?” He said, and winked.

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:00 pm

Isabella looked at Cedric from the mirror, a secret smile showed through her olive eyes as he ruffled his hair. “You like this?” he asked her, her lips now curved into a smile. “I do, yes” she chuckled a little from the look on his face. He looked as though he wasn’t sure.
Isabella took a couple of steps towards him “You know it isn‘t that bad.” he turned to face her, and she looked up at his hair. “Perfect” she smirked, her eyes returning to his as he spoke about snacks and coffee.
“That’s a good idea actually, though you can have my half of the coffee - because I’m nice like that.” She smiled and paused “I don‘t like coffee” she wrinkled her nose as she confessed.
Cedric walked over to his door “You usually don’t fall asleep on people?” she chuckled as she followed him. “So you‘re saying I bored you?” Isabella smiled, but hoped she didn’t bore him enough to fall asleep. Never the less, she thought is amusing if it were the case - she had never managed that before.
Isabella then realized he was trying to listen - either people outside were gossiping, or he was checking if anyone was there. Come to think of it as the room was quiet and after hearing voices from behind the door, she thought it must had been the first option.
Lost in wonder, Isabella didn’t see that Cedric was holding out his hand. She looked at it, then at him as he spoke. It clarified people were gossiping - she should had known really.
Her hand rose to his and she took hold of it with a smile, “We can‘t disappointed them after how much thought they have put into this.” He smiled back and opened the door and sure enough, the voices died down at a volume, it made Isabella think people were out there just to see them walk out - spotting any evidence that they were together. Oh how wrong they were.
Their eyes were on them, watching as they walked hand-in-hand - it made Isabella flush. People watching her, she hated that, yet she kept herself at Cedric’s side, her hand clamped to his and kept calm not to pull him out of there.
Her eyes looked around at the people who were watching; some whispering and a group of girls almost gob-smacked at the sight of them. “Ivy, is that her name?” on of them whispered, but none of them seemed to respond back to her, but she continued “What has she possibly got that made Cedric fall for her?” Isabella over heard, but made no intention that she heard - girls were always bitchy of one another.
Another voice sounded from the little group as Cedric was opening the Hufflepuff common room portrait as their exit of watchful eyes. Isabella pulled back on Cedric’s hand, indicating to stop so she could listen to what the girl was saying.
He looked around at her, she said nothing in reply to his questionable eyes. “She was a complete nobody before Cedric spotted her,” Isabella frowned at her spiteful words. “The only attention she has and will ever get …” she didn’t want to hear anymore, knowing it could get worse.
Isabella put her hand on his chest, pushing him out of the room, holding her breath. The door shut behind them and Cedric was looking down at her, a confused look on his face - she wasn’t looking at him, but at the wall beside him.
“They’re right! I am a bloody nobody!” frowning, she bit the inside of her lip, the pain felt good - holding back her emotions. Isabella’s eyes flickered to his “You never once noticed me, and out of the blue of the blue you have!” each breath she inhale, she held. It was stupid of her to say that to him, but to her it didn’t make any sense once she spoke it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Hale

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:03 am

Jared was sitting in the common room reading the Daily Prophet when he heard people started whispering and talking like crazy. He knew at once what was going on – and the whispers and heads turning were confirmed shortly after. Isabella and Cedric was walking hand in hand out of the common room. Some of the things they said about her pissed him off. It wasn’t Cedric’s fault that he hadn’t noticed her; she was one year younger after all. And the other people had their heads stuck so far up in the sky - that they hardly could see where they were walking.
“What could possibly make Cedric fall in love with her? What does Cedric see in Isy?”
Jared sighed. He knew perfectly well what Cedric saw, and beat himself mentally for not talking to her earlier. After all, they have shared classes for four years. He wondered if Isabella had noticed him? Probably not though, they were in different crowds. Well, Isabella was hardly in any crowd, being all by herself – and Jared – he was in a big crowd. Those kinds of people usually avoided each other. Not to mention that he was a Hufflepuff, and she was a Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:06 am

”No, you didn’t bore me – not at all. It’s just that I felt so relieved like, finally having made a decision. I’ve been thinking about it, and loosing sleep for days.” Cedric said, hoping that Isabella would understand. “You never bore me, I can’t imagine how you ever could. I really enjoy your company.” He said, as they were walking out. The minute they got out – everyone went silent, and then, they started whispering.
He felt a lot of eyes on him, and if he was weak, their stares would crush him, make him fall to his knees. But he kept his head high, walking Isabella out of the room. Being used to people gossiping, he shut the voices out – not really paying attention to what they were saying.
Cedric felt Isabella’s grip tighten around his hand, and knew they must have said something, so he looked around – glaring at some, as to tell them to back off. He noticed Jared, his eyes were locked on Isabella.. She pulled at his hand, and he stopped, even if he didn’t really want to. Knowing that she didn’t want to hear what they were saying.
”She was a complete nobody before Cedric spotted her…” Someone said, it was a familiar voice. Cedric turned to see Sarah. He wanted to hurt her so bad, because he could see how her words were hurting Isabella. His eyes darkened and jaw tightened. He then felt her hand on his chest, and seconds after he was pushed out the entrance – standing in the corridor. Isabella was avoiding his eyes – staring at the wall beside him.
”They’re right! I am a bloody nobody!” Isabella was frowning, and biting her lip. Cedric recognized this, she was holding back her emotions. She looked up at him.
“You never once noticed me, and out of the blue you have!” She said, holding her breath.
Cedric smiled, and ran his fingers through her hair.
“Calm down, will you? Don’t let them people get to you, they know nothing. And you seem to be forgetting a vital fact too…” Cedric chuckled a little. “I’m a year older than you, what girls do you think I would be looking at in the first place? And also the fact that I don’t look at girls, remember? How about the fact that you’re in Ravenclaw, and in my ‘gang’ there was a code of houses. We didn’t mingle with people outside our house, in fact, we looked down on them…” Cedric felt bad about this. How incredibly shallow people he surrounded himself with.
”If they ever turn out half as good as you, they will be pretty awesome. I doubt that they will though… They are just envious. They can never be as good as you.” Cedric’s voice was soft and calming – he wrapped his arms around Isabella and pulled her into a hug.
“Just ignore them. They are stupid, and don’t know better.”

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:18 pm

Isabella sighed when his fingers ran through her hair, still frowning and not looking at him, she did listen to what he said. And everything he said was right. She was being stupid. The girls just got to her, making Isabella act the way she did. She felt embarrassed.
“You‘re completely right, Cedric. I‘m sorry - they just got to me.” she looked down at her hands “I wish I never opened my mouth now,” she whispered and sighed again, looking back up at him I still want to hex them to pieces she thought mentally, thinking of ways and what to do. She didn’t notice Cedric pulled her into a hug.
“Oh, Cedric, you always know what to say…” she paused after she heard how she sound. She sighed “I didn‘t mean to sound sarcastic. Because I‘m not. But you‘re right about them and I know you are. I‘m just - stupid. Saying what I did - didn‘t make sense and all.” Isabella closed her eyes, still annoyed, trying to brush it off.
At the same time, she wished one of them would walk out so she could hex them - but what would that prove? It would make her feel better… But it wasn’t her to do so. Or was it?
She pulled away from Cedric, her stomach feeling as though it was about to growl in need of food. “I‘m pretty hungry still,” her voice was flat. “I think we should go, because I’m not really feeling all that better.” She had to admit, she wanted to hold onto him as they walked down to the Great Hall, she just wanted to hold onto someone. To feel somewhat better, as though she wouldn’t have to worry about anything - but if Oliver saw… He would go crazy most probably. Isabella dipped her hands into her pockets as they walked away, making there way to breakfast.
That was another thing, she wanted to forget about Oliver. She sighed at the thought, but still continued to think as they walked down the Grand Staircase. Forgetting about Oliver made her sound like she wanted Cedric all to herself - that was out of the question, they were good friends and that’s all. She loved the way it was, but sometimes, she wished she could loose herself with him.
“Cedric,” she began, looking down at the steps ahead. There was no-one around as she spoke the next part. Well there was, but not in hearing range. “Have you ever liked a girl?” she curiously asked “or did you try and push yourself to? Before I met you, you seemed, with a couple girls, to get on all right. Flirting back. Or did you act it all?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Tries To Explain   

Back to top Go down

Cedric Tries To Explain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2