Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

class for all

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: class for all   Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:02 pm

She decided to open an extra class for all students that need help, we will be learning the new and old things
Back to top Go down
Parvati Patil

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:15 pm

Parvati came to the extra Transfiguration classes.
"Hullo Professor."
She sat down in the second row, waiting for more people to show up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:54 pm

Cedric walked into the classroom, smiling at McGonagall and took a seat up front,
wondering what he would be learning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:13 pm

Stella ran into the classroom - hoping she wasn't too late.
She noticed that Cedric was sitting up front, but didn't dare sit next to him - so she sat down behind him instead.
Back to top Go down
Parvati Patil

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:38 pm

Parvati noticed that Cedric sat infront of her.
"HULLO CEDRIC!!" She screamed it becuase she didn't want to be ignored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:36 am

Cedric turned and looked back, noticing both Stella and Parvati.
He felt a little sorry for Stella, but ignored those feelings - he had enough to worry about.
"Hi Parvati!" He said, and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:56 am

Ollie walked and took a seat right at the back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:58 am

Cedric felt his heart go crazy as Oliver walked in. He bit his lip, and resisted an urge to turn and wink...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:49 am

lee walked in and noticed something wierd going on between oliver and cedric. he assumed it had something to do with quidditch so he ignored it and sat down at the back.
Back to top Go down
Parvati Patil

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:05 am

Parvati saw Cedric come in, but he didn't sit with her.
Was he mad at me, she thought.
"Lee" She said waving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:21 pm

Cedric sighed, this was driving him crazy.
He found a book and started reading, while waiting for McGonagall to start class -
somewhat hoping that Isabella would join them - because then he'd have someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:59 am

"Hello everyone, I'm so glad we have such a good turn out. This class is more of a practice session rather then a class, you will be practicing all your magic and i'll be here more for questions. Like a last resort, this is to help all of you to do better at magic, like a study hall, only you can do any magic you want with my supernision." Professor Mcgonagall really liked this idea, she felt the students of the different houses would benefit from helping each other.

"I would like you to make a group of two with someone from a different house then you and preferrably a different year. Diggory and Wood, you make the perfect pair why don't you work together."

Mcgonagall smile, her idea seemed to be working, plus she didn't have to do any work, just sit and grade papers possibly answer questions if they needed any.
She took a seat at the front and started planning lessons.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:17 pm

Cedric felt is heart started beating like crazy, when Professor McGonagall suggested that he and Oliver should pair up.
For a moment he had a hard time breathing and he thought he would faint.
Breathe.... Breathe... McGonagall dosen't know, does she?
He was thrilled to work with Oliver, but way worried too.
He got up, and walked over to Oliver - feeling the colour leave his face.
Breathe!
"So what do you want to do?" He asked, hoping he sounded normal - as he sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:47 pm

Isabella hurried down the corridors and to Professor McGonagall's class room, with two books in her sling over bag, as well as her writing equipment. Isabella is a very good student, but loves to study and learn too much. She saw this as an opportunity to improve her skills. She was taking all the extra classes on the lessons she took in school time, and most of the time up to her eyes in work.
She knocked on the door and opened it slowly, poking her head around "Sorry I'm late, I ran into a couple of Slytherin's ..." She looked at her hands, but remembered she used her wand to take all the ink off of her.
She looked around at the people in the classroom, and smiled at Cedric as she entered the room more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:51 pm

Cedric smiled back at Isabella, and quickly told her what McGonagall had said just before she entered.
"...So basically you gotta find someone to team up with, and work your magic" He whispered.
"She teamed me up with Oliver! It's like the entire school know or something."
Cedric looked around, everyone seemed too busy pairing up, to notice what he had said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:26 pm

"To pair up?" she asked with a blank face. She hated pairing up with people; it felt uncomfortable for her, even more so if it was someone in a different house.
Isabella looked around and thankfully saw no Slytherins... yet. "On the plus side, there is no Slytherins here, but your admires" she giggled giving him a little look
"Um," she looked around again then sat down at a desk that was in front of Cedrics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:50 pm

"Yay, my admirers!" Cedric said, and rolled his eyes.
"I wish so badly I had an invisibility cloak, or knew how to make myself invisbile..." He continued, and turned to Oliver.
"Perhaps you could teach me?" He said, and folded his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald Weasley

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:03 am

*Enters and sees his classmates, including Lavender...though no Harry or Hermione. <I wonder where they went to>, he thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:52 pm

"Hey Ron!" Cedric said - and turned to Isabella again.
"Maybe you could team up with him?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald Weasley

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:36 am

"Hey Cedric," said Ron with a smile. "Something is in your hair," he said while gesturing to his hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:42 am

Cedric's eyes narrowed...
"What's in my hair?" He said, and ran his fingers through it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald Weasley

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:25 am

*Ron chuckled, and said, "well, from what I can tell...your fingers are. The bug must have flown away."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:21 pm

Isabella turned around to see Ron walk in, but without Harry or Hermione. She looked at Cedric when he spoke to her, "I don't know..." she looked awkward but didn't turn away.
She didn't turn around, but looked at Cedric's hair. I did'nt see anything... still looking.
Isabella then laughed quietly at Ron and looked at Cedric
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:05 pm

Cedrics jaw tightened. Damned Gryffindor... He thought. Then turning to watch another Gryffindor, finding that they were very different.
He liked the one he was watching so much more. Probably so much that there wouldn't be words big enough or great enough to describe the feeling.
Cedric wished that it was his hand in his hair and then started blushing.
Hearing Isabellas laughter made him snap to, and he realised he has been stearing at Oliver for what must have been minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:16 pm

"Cedric," she leaned over it his desk, resting crossed arms and looked at Oliver. Her eyes flicked over at Cedric again "Spacing out again?" she winked with a smile.
Giving Cedric a little playful wink like that didn't bother Isabella at all. With him, she felt like herself for once, and not afraid. When he was around, she felt ... normal. Like everyone else. Not hiding away in her books, or her mind.
She titled her head a little at Cedric "Oliver is your partner?" she asked, but knew the answer "Then why are you still sitting over here?" she smiled "Go on! We have work to do" she smirked.
She wanted them to be together, though wasn't sure if it were a good thing, because the class contained other people and they couldn't be how they wanted. If they did.

Isabella looked at Ron, "Ron, do you have a partner?" she rested her head on her upraised hand. With Cedric here, she had a lot more courage to speak up. She loved Cedric for that... Though, he wasn't doing... It was her talking... She just felt so comfortable round him, she didn't care about feeling silly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:37 pm

<<I was allready sitting next to him, you're sitting in front of me Wink >>

Cedric snapped to at the sound of Isabella's voice. Oliver seemed unhappy for some reason - and Cedric frowned.
"Yeah... Thoughts trail off, daydreaming, you know what it's like." He said, and winked back.
When Isabella asked Ron if he had a partner he turned to look at him, crossing his arms over his chest,
almost glaring at the younger Gryffindor. He'd rather have it if she did't work with Ron - he was annoying,
but then again; Ron could only dare trying to say no to Isabella.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald Weasley

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:38 am

*Ron looked around the classroom, and didn't see Hermione or Harry. "Sure. I'll be your partner, Isabella."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:53 am

Cedric smirked - and whispered to Isabella.
"Good luck. Oh and by the way, you don't have anything in your hair - in case he tries that one on you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Parvati Patil

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:20 am

Parvati had no clue what was going on so she put her head in her arms and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald Weasley

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:28 am

"Why would I use it on you, Isabella? He's right, though what's to say that there isn't something in his hair," said Ron with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:55 pm

Oliver had been thinking about DE stuff, "I don't know Ced." He replied after years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:02 am

Cedric jumped at the sound of his voice, he was glaring at Ron who was sitting next to Isabella - hoping that he wasn't up to anything.
He would hex him to bits and pieces. Cedric frowned. Oliver looked tired.
"Hey, are you alright?" He whisperd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:21 am

"I'm just tired, NEWTs and Quidditch are just getting to me, you know." Oliver said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:53 am

Cedric frowned. For some reason Oliver didn't seem sincere.
He tried to shake the feeling. But... it looked like something else was going on.
He too had Quidditch and exams - O.W.Ls... Angelina popped into his head, but that he managed to push away.
She was the last person he wanted to think about. His eyes darkened a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:56 pm

Isabella smiled at Cedric and whispered back "Thanks, but I think I can handle him" she winked and turned back to Ron who then spoke to her.
"Oh, I don't think Cedric has anything in his hair. But what says you don't either?"
Isabella wanted to pull a little prank on Ron. She didn't think it wise, but she just had the feeling to do it. Ron would probably hate her after.
She knew for sure Ron hated spiders, so she sat back on her chair as if she was stretching and made sure he, or the Professor wasn't looking. Isabella slid her wand from her robe pocket, pointed it at Ron sneakily and muttered something, with a little swirl of her wand.
Sitting on his shoulder was a spider. It wasn't as big as a tarantula, but it was visible. The spider didn't move for a minuet and when it did, it began to slowly walk down his back a little and up the back of his head.
She was biting her lip not to laugh. She also knew it wasn't nice to pull on him, but something was making her do it. Maybe it was her inner Slytherin from her fathers side, or just for sheer fun that his twin brothers might had done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:33 pm

Cedric frowned, trying to figure out what Isabella was doing to Ron.
When she pulled her wand and magically put a spider on Rons shoulder, his face lit up - and his lips curled into a vicious smirk.
So, perhaps it was mean - knowing that Ron had arachnophobia, but he had it coming.
He coughed, as not to laugh.
As the spider crawled up the back of his head, Cedric couldn't help himself - he had to talk.
"Err... Ron?" He said.
"You got something in your hair."
Then he bit his lip, trying his best to look honest and innocent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald Weasley

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:29 am

*Ron didn't see Isabella place the spider on his shoulder, though felt it walk down his back. He instantly jumped up, and began jumping around trying to get it off. Eventually it fell off, and he was able to sit down to allow his heart to return to his chest. "That was quite far from my hair, Cedric." He kept an eye out for the spider, fear in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:36 am

"It was close enough...." Cedric said and chuckled.
"That was a nice dance you pulled off too, remind me to ask you about the moves after class."
Cedric bit his lip not to burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald Weasley

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:06 am

*Ron ignored Cedric for what he was saying...mainly since the spider was still lurking somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:52 am

Isabella laughed, but not loudly. Watching Ron jump around to get the spider off of him was priceless. Even after he sat down Isabella was still laughing.
"Oh Ron," she looked at Cedric then back at Ron "Cedric is right, that was a nice little dance. I've never seen anything like it - truly unique" she said, a amused smile on her face.
The spider was crawling on the floor, it seemed to have survived after been flown in the air and landing on the hard floor. Isabella got her wand out again, pointed it at the spider and muttered something under her breath. The spider was gone out of sight, and Ron could calm down.
Isabella lowered herself to the table and leaned over to Ron "I'm sorry Ron," she whispered "It wasn't very nice of me to do such a thing" biting her lip to not giggle or smile. "By the way, the spider is gone too. You don't have to look so scared anymore"
She bit her lip a little harder and sat back in her chair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald Weasley

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:14 am

*He was embarrassed, and retook his seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:20 am

Cedric chuckled and winked at Isabella - before he looked at Oliver again.
He took his hand under the table.
"Are you alright?" He whispered, and frowned.

got damage control?

Tasty Lunch and Sweet Revenge
...to find out what just happened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:05 am

Isabella saw how embarrassed Ron was as he retook his seat, his face as almost red as his hair. She placed her hand gentally on his arm and whispered "I am sorry, Ron. I didn't mean it," her voice serious, kind - she took her hand away.
"Do you know what we're doing? You did arrive late, almost as late as me" she smiled, her eyes looked at the table, but she was still facing him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald Weasley

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:59 am

*Ron looked towards her and said, "its alright...I'm just deathly afraid of spiders. I don't know what we are supposed to be doing." He gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:10 am

Isabella rasied her eyebrows a little, wondering if he really was okay. She shouldn't had done it, and she didn't know why she did it.
"I know you're terrified of spiders..." she whispered, lowing her head a little.
She looked back up “Well basically, this class is intentionally to improve our magic,” she smiled kindly “But don‘t forget Professor McGonagall is supervising us” she bit her lip and looked away before her eyes glanced at the teacher. Isabella was amazed the Professor didn't notice Ron dancing around to get a spider off of himself.

View user profile
Ronald Weasley

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:37 am

"I think I'm fine," said Ron prior to taking a deep breath to calm himself. "Hmm...a class setting where we can try to improve our magic. We can practice our transfiguration spells?," he asked with a smile. He thought to himself for a moment, <why did Professor McGonnagall not notice my spider dance>.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:56 am

Isabella smiled, "Of course you can practice your Transfiguration spells. They're spells aren't they? I don't think the professor would be happy if you start practicing spells such as the dark arts..." she looked at him. After a couple of seconds she smiled and got you her wand.

View user profile
Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:49 pm

"I'm not feeling well Ced, I'm off to to my dorm." Oliver had sustained a few injuries internally from last nights fight. He needed rest, he walked to McGonagall asked her for permission. She accepted not wanting her Quidditch Captain hurt, so he made his way back to his dorm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:07 pm

Isabella saw that Oliver was at the front of class, and overheard the permission to leave. She watched, and looked away quickly when he turned around to leave.
The door closed as he left and Isabella turned around to Cedric almost gob-smacked "What's wrong with him this time?" she felt somewhat angry.
"Cedric," she looked back at Ron and the others, and leaned over his desk a little more "You should go - after him, you know..." she whispered, looking right at him.
It wasn't fair on Cedric. Wanting to see Oliver let alone spend time with him - It seemed almost imposable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald Weasley

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:58 am

"Alrighty, Isabella," said Ron with a small smile. He then said with a smile, "let me know when you are ready."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: class for all   

Back to top Go down

class for all
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next