Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

class for all

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:59 am

Oliver Wood wrote:
"I'm not feeling well Ced, I'm off to to my dorm." Oliver had sustained a few injuries internally from last nights fight. He needed rest, he walked to McGonagall asked her for permission. She accepted not wanting her Quidditch Captain hurt, so he made his way back to his dorm.

Cedric felt really bad about Oliver leaving class, and wondered if he had said or done anything to upset him - and whether he should follow him or not.
"What's wrong with him this time?" Isabella had turned around, one could easily see that she was annoyed. Cedric shrugged, not able to find his words.
"Cedric," she said, and looked around the room before leaning closer. "You should go - after him, you know..."
She had only whispered the last part, but it was enough. Confirming his thoughts, her eyes burning into his.
I know I have to, of course I have to... Cedric thought, still unable to speak - he nodded to Isabella, and forced a smile.
He got up, and excused himself to an already startled McGonagall, and took off after the love of his life.
Where would he go? He did say back to his dorm, didn't he? Cedric didn't have to think about it for long, because Oliver just rounded the corner of the corridor, heading for the moving stairs.
Cedric ran, and caught up with him. He placed a hand on Oliver's shoulder and frowned.
"Everything alright love?" Cedric asked, and beat himself mentally the second the words had escaped his lips.
What a stupid question to ask! Of course everything isn't alright...
Cedric bit his lip nervously.

got damage control?

Tasty Lunch and Sweet Revenge
...to find out what just happened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:57 am

"Not really," Oliver said honestly, but how long could he be honest in this conversation. Would he have to lie to him...I can't lie...not to my Cedric...it'd hurt too much...but I can't tell him. All these conflictions in his head and had made him start crying. All he wanted to do now, was hug Cedric and so he did. He hugged him tightly, crying and wanting Cedric just to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:01 pm

Ronald Weasley wrote:
"Alrighty, Isabella," said Ron with a small smile. He then said with a smile, "let me know when you are ready."

Isabella turned and smiled warmly at him "I'm read when you are Ron. Which spell do you want to practice?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:26 am

Oliver Wood wrote:
"Not really," Oliver said honestly, but how long could he be honest in this conversation. Would he have to lie to him...I can't lie...not to my Cedric...it'd hurt too much...but I can't tell him. All these conflictions in his head and had made him start crying. All he wanted to do now, was hug Cedric and so he did. He hugged him tightly, crying and wanting Cedric just to comfort him.

Cedric watched Oliver struggle, different emotions running through his face – until he finally broke into tears. Too shocked to react at first, wondering what he had said or done wrong this time – and then Oliver threw himself at him. Usually Cedric reacted quickly, all his instincts said that Oliver was about to hit him – and he wanted to pull away, but he didn’t.
Oliver was hugging him tightly.
Cedric wrapped his arms around Oliver – holding him as close as possible, stroking his back, letting him cry.
“Hey…” Cedric kissed Oliver’s neck and ran his fingers through his hair. “Whatever’s the matter, everything is gonna be alright.”
He gently pushed Oliver away and kissed his cheeks, they tasted salty from the tears, tears that were still running freely. It broke his heart to see Oliver crying.
”I don’t know what’s going on, and you don’t have to tell me. Just remember that I’ll always love you. Always.” Cedric said, putting pressure on the last word, before pulling Oliver close again.

got damage control?

Tasty Lunch and Sweet Revenge
...to find out what just happened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald Weasley

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:25 am

Isabella Ivy wrote:
Ronald Weasley wrote:
"Alrighty, Isabella," said Ron with a small smile. He then said with a smile, "let me know when you are ready."

Isabella turned and smiled warmly at him "I'm read when you are Ron. Which spell do you want to practice?"

"Hmm...well...maybe...not that one...maybe...," said Ron as he began to think about possibilities, while an anti-aircraft gun in his head was knocking them down. He then smiled. "I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:52 pm

Isabella smiled at him, amused at his out loud thinking. "Are you sure now? You seemed to have some sort of ideas floating around up there. Just do what you like" still smiling.
Her eyes looked away "Well, I know I have some Defence Against the Dark Arts that I could get up to scratch. As well as Transfiguration and charms." she said, getting out her wand and lying it on the desk, her fingers rolling it back and forth as she looked back at him. Isabella was usually the first to be able to complete spells, but she would always practice to keep them at their standards.
"You said you wanted to get on with Transfiguration? I could help you with that no problem... If you like. I've done that class last year" a polite smile returned.

View user profile
Ronald Weasley

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:45 am

"Well...we could do Transfiguration." Ron took out an apple from his pocket. He then did a transfiguration charm on it to make it into a peach.

<<I tried to think of something creative, though couldn't think of something better Smile>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:27 am

<<*narrows eyes* then think harder! Laughing Just kidding>>

"Oh, a peach?" she looked at the now peach in his hand, an amused smile on her face. She then looked up at Ron and chuckled quietly "I'm sorry" still smiling, trying to brush it away. She looked away and took in a breath and slowly let it out. The amused smile was gone, and she looked back at the peach "Do you study out of class?" looking at him "And this doesn't count" the corners of her mouth raised a little.
Isabella tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, and pick up her wand, turning the peach into a little turtle. But there was a problem, the turtle had a mini little lions tail with a big tuff off hair at the end of it, and hairy little feet.
"Hmm," she looked at it and stroked the little tail tuff with her two fingers "I think that needs a little work, do you think?" she smiled and looked at Ron. "Unless there's a creature, which I wouldn't be surprised, that looks like that. Then again, I've never seen it in any books - or heard of any for that matter. And I read quiet a lot" she looked back at the turtle "Or I've just created one. He's kinda cute though" she smiles lightly and paused. "I'm nervously rambling now... Sorry" she blushed, pressing her lips together and kept her eyes on the turtle which was walking slowly, the tail moving freely.

View user profile
Ronald Weasley

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:37 am

*Ron's ears turn red. He then chuckles when the animal is transfigured. "Woah...that is a neat 'Turon' or 'Litle'...or whatever it would be called. I don't study much outside of class."

*Brings a rock up and then transfigures it into a lion with turtle tail and turtle feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:36 pm

"Maybe you should study just a little more out of your classes," she shrugged "but I can't tell you what to do of course." she turned to him, taking her hand away from the creature's tail. "Do you have any ideas of what you wish to do once out of Hogwarts?" she asked, but knowing he was only in his third year he probably never gave it much thought.
Isabella chuckled "A Turon sounds good," she watched him transfigure a rock into a little lion with a turtle tail and feet, it gave a low volumed growl. She laughed "A Litle ... Poor thing" she watched it attempt to walk - it looked a little difficult.
"I like my Turon," she smiled, touching it's hard shell with her finger tips and then to the little tuff of hair on its tail. "He's cute. I guess mistakes aren't always that bad." Isabella looked at Ron, "What will we come up with next?" she chuckled, finding this amusingly fun.

View user profile
Jared Hale

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:13 am

Jared came running down the corridors, knowing he was late for the open class. He had a discussion with Sarah on whether it would be a good idea joining up or not.
”I’m sorry professor, I got caught up.” Jared said, and sat down on the empty desk behind Bella and Ron Weasley. He smiled at them, and asked what was going on, wondering what kind of creatures they had on the table. Professor McGonagall was giving him an icy glare – because he was interrupting her open class, even so – he wouldn’t want to miss this.
"I like that one." He said, and pointed at Bella's little... whatever it was. "What's it called? Is it mytological?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:25 pm

Isabella heard the door open, she looked back seeing Jared. She quickly looked away at the Turon, her eyes focusing on it, but her ears focusing on Jared. Is he always late? she thought bitterly. She would always try and hide her crush for him, mainly because he hung around with the people she disliked - not Slytherin's but the gossipers of Hufflepuff with a code. The main thing in their lives were gossip. And that girl, Sarah, she had seen him with as well as Cedric... Well, Isabella disliked her a lot.
The chair behind them moved out and Isabella's heart skipped a beat, and pressing her lips together, she tried not to think of him, but it only made it worse.
"I like that one," she heard him say and Isabella closed her eyes - Speak, speak. Turn around and speak... What if he isn't talking to me and I turn around looking like an idiot? There is no-one other than you and Ron on this side of the room...
Isabella took a breath, opened her eyes and turned around slowly. She tried to smile, but it didn't quite work. Instead to turned to look at her Turon. "That one?" was all she said as she pointed at it dumbly, feeling stupid speaking or just breathing in general.
Her breathing quickened for a second and she turned back around, "A Turon - I made a mistake with the Transfiguring and it turned out like that. It's not mythological, it doesn't actually exist. Ron here came up with the name ..." she took a breath, looking at him in her pause, his eyes were amazing in colour. Isabella turned around quickly, her hair swung over her shoulder, "I'm sorry," she whispered, her hands on her hot cheeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Hale

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:53 am

Jared noticed how Bella failed at smiling, and frowned. Yet, she seemed happy to tell about the “Turon”.
“Well, obviously not all transfiguration mistakes are bad.” Jared said and winked. “What were you thinking of when creating that anyway?”
He wondered why Bella was saying she was sorry, because clearly she had done nothing wrong - and summoned a couple of rocks and buttons from McGonagalls desk – one of the rocks hit Ron on their way to Jared.
“I’m sorry Ron.” Jared said and placed the rocks and buttons on his desk, biting his lip not to smile. “Nice name to the creature, by the way.” This time he did smile, but politely. He knew Ron a little from when Cillian and Bill were hanging out together.

<<Is Isabella jealous of Sarah?>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: class for all   Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:00 pm

There was a pause before she spoke again, summoning a rock from Professor Mcgonagall's desk. "I can't keep my mind on one thing lately. I'm all over the place to be honest, and therefore, that is where the 'Turon' came from." She was finding it hard to pick up her tone of voice - she sounded cold because she was nervous, and she hated it.
The rock landed softly in front of her, and she thought of what she could do. Before completing the thought, she looked over at Ron as a couple of rocks hit him. She followed them, now looking at Jared seeing that his face was trying hold back from looking amused. "The large enough space you have to summon things, you manage to hit Ron? Maybe you need practicing on that too, unless your eye sight isn't as good as you think".
Isabella turned back to Ron, "Are you all right, Ron?" putting her hand on his shoulder, thinking to herself that she wished she didn't say anything - she hated her nervousness and she would usually appear rude because of the annoyance she felt about them.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: class for all   

Back to top Go down

class for all
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2