Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Ron Weasley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ronald Weasley

PostSubject: Ron Weasley   Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:02 pm

Name: Ronald Bilius Weasley
House: Gryffindor
Patronus: Jack Russell terrier
Birthday March 1, 1980
Bio: Ron Weasley is Harry Potter’s best friend and the youngest son of Molly and Arthur Weasley. The story of Ron’s life is one of being overshadowed by his family and friends, yet it is Ron’s heart and humor that have solidified his friendships and given those around him the support they needed to carry through. Tall and gangly with bright red hair and freckles, Ron has a way of keeping things lighthearted that makes him well-liked, despite occasional bouts of stress. He also played an instrumental role in Voldemort’s defeat, and though history may not remember him for it as it will Harry, Ron learned as he grew that this did not make him any less important.

Ron met Harry on the Hogwarts Express in 1991, and they quickly became friends. A funny sort of jealousy existed between them, with Harry in awe of Ron’s family and knowledge of the wizarding world and Ron of Harry’s money and fame. However, despite feeling angry with Harry at times, such as when he thought Harry had deliberately entered the Triwizard Tournament or misled him in the hunt for Horcruxes, Ron deeply cared about his best friend and overwhelmingly supported him – putting his life on the line several times and supporting Harry in the face of doubters. Harry knew this when he quickly forgave Ron each time he returned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Parvati Patil

PostSubject: Re: Ron Weasley   Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:03 pm

<<Hehe, I love Ron's Picture!>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ron Weasley   Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:39 am

Ronald! I don't like the look of you riding that broomstick with no hands! Hold on properly, for goodness sake!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron Weasley   Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:47 am

"Go tell him, Mom."
Back to top Go down
Ronald Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Ron Weasley   Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:50 am

"But, Mom...we just scored in my picture." Smile

<<I like the picture...hehe>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ron Weasley   Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:36 pm

I don't care if you were celebrating the arrival of Little Green Men from Mars - be sensible!

<<hehe, i agree, the picture is pretty awesome Very Happy>>
Back to top Go down
Ronald Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Ron Weasley   Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:25 am

"But Mom...," says Ron as he tries to find a way to explain better, though fails miserably.

<< Smile>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ron Weasley   

Back to top Go down

Ron Weasley
Page 1 of 1