Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Draco and Cedric get into another fight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:47 am

Cedric was on patrol that night, and had just finished his round in the dungeons.
He was on his way back up to the entrance hall, when he heard the sound of footsteps.
Cedric turned around and pulled his wand.
"Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:31 pm

Draco was walking down the dungeon corridor with a brown haired girl, walking her back to her dorm. He heard another set of foot steps, he listened but then they stopped, and they turned around the corner. When they did, Draco saw someone in front of them, "Diggory ..."
The girl Draco was with looked at him then at Cedric, then back at Draco "Draco, I best get going ..." she glared at Cedric and walked away from them

<<ooc: He's 13 right? Ah well, lets start early LMAO>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:13 pm

Cedric looked rather annoyed, he was on his way to see Oliver - and this would slow him down.
"I think it's past bed time for the little Slytherins..." he said, and folded his arms across his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:56 am

Draco narrowed his eyes, "Past my bed time?" he spat "How dare you say that to me, Diggory. You have no control of what I do" he looked at him and began to walk, bashing his shoulder into Cedrics
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:59 am

Cedric grabbed Draco's wrist and turned him around.
"I'm sure I don't have to remind you Malfoy... I'm a prefect. That's why I'm in this bloody hallway."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:12 am

Draco looked back at Cedric and pulled his arm away from him "Do not ever touch me again, Diggory. You're a Prefect, so what? You think that will make me listen to you?"
Draco looked up the hallway, seeing the girl disappear out of site around the corner. He looked back at Cedric "Do me a fave will you, and bugger off like a good boy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:35 pm

"Well, unless you're as daft as you look, you should listen to me." Cedric said, his eyes narrowed.
He was sick of cocky Slytherins.
"Beat up any elves lately? Because you're obviously to scared to pick on people your own size."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:09 pm

Draco glared at Cedric and his jaw to the side a little in annoyance "Oh, and that will stop me?" Draco stood close to Cedric, in his face "You are the imbeseal here, Diggory"
He looked at him, his eyes burning into Cedric's "Is that an invite?" Draco pushed Cedric, who stumbled back to the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:49 pm

Cedric smirked as the wall slammed against his back, his grey eyes was burning with rage.
"You wish." Cedric swallowed and his jaw tightened. "Don't get in over your head Malfoy, you could never take me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:45 am

Draco sneered at Cedric and lunged forwards at him, grabbed him by the collar "Is that what you think?"
He tightened his grip and banged him on the wall "You," he looked down at him then back at his eyes "Whatever you may be, think you're so smart headed. You're not!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:50 am

Cedric grabbed Dracos wrists and chuckled.
"Please Malfoy, don't embarrass yourself."
He pushed Draco away, letting go of his wrists a he did so.
"I believe your bed is in that direction, sleep tight." Cedric smirked and turned his back on Draco.

<<Sorry, I'm not trying to end this, but to make Draco even more angry, I hope it's working!>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:28 pm

Draco looked at Cedric, frowning and then smirked "Your still not on patrol are you? I mean, you can't be. Have you seen the time at all, or can't you tell time? Hm, must be at lease an hour and a half after the patrol ends ..." he looked at Cedric, smirking. "So, where are you off to? What happens to be your excuse?"

<<Come on! Fight back! lol Smile ... Weak ... Okay, pretend (well, could be true) that Prefect's have certain times to pratrol lol. Otherwise they'll be on patrol allll night lol>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:05 pm

"That's none of your business Malfoy." Cedric stopped and turned around, a little suspicious.
If Pansy had told him anything at all, he would have to kill her. Or perhaps have Oliver kill her... Cedric smirked at the thought.
Oliver... Right. That was where I was headed.
"Just - go - to - bed." Cedric said it slowly, like Draco was retarded.

<<I don't think they do patrol all night though, so it's ok.>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:12 pm

**AS DRACO**

"Don't speak to me like I'm retarded! If you're out and about at this time, I should. Tis only fair" he smirked "Besides, what have I got to do now? Emma has gone..."
"I think you're up to something. Cedric Diggory, not to mention a Prefect too, up to no good. Hmm, what could it be?" he took a step forward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:25 am

"Why don't you take a guess, Malfoy? What do you think I'm upto?" Cedric said, and his eyes narrowed.
"You'd be too slow to figure out anyways - I'm on a muggle killingspree - and now I'm off to torture some house elfs,
yoru father is a great rolemodel for me." Cedric smirked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:45 am

Draco lunged at Cedric, taking hold of his collar "How dare you speak of my father in such ways!" he spat "Bloody sarcastic fool! You know nothing of my father" he threw Cedric back, where he hit into the wall.
Draco sneered "At what is your father? A no-body who sits behind a desk all day... How useless, does he actually get paid for that?"

<<LMAO, BTW, I'm shite with insults! Can you tell? he he>>

Last edited by Draco Malfoy on Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:07 am

*Again, she was going back from her little adventure, more careful about not being seen by anyone. She wouldn’t be that lucky this time. Dragging 15 points out of Diggory for staying up late? She smirked. As if she was really with Snape that night. Stupid, naïve Hufflepuffs. As she approached the entrance to her dorm, happy about not having any obstacles, she could hear familiar voices. “Shit…Not again…Why does Diggory always hang around our common room?” She hid behind one of the columns not wanting to be seen, “What does he want with Draco anyways?” She was watching a little wall throwing fight both had. She fought a strong urge to hex Diggory right there, but did not want Draco to know she was out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:35 pm

Draco Malfoy wrote:
Draco lunged at Cedric, taking hold of his collar "How dare you speak of my father in such ways!" he spat "Bloody sarcastic fool! You know nothing of my father" he threw Cedric back, where he hit into the wall.
Draco sneered "At what is your father? A no-body who sits behind a desk all day... How useless, does he actually get paid for that?"

Cedric groaned as he hit the wall, at this point he was getting tired of being pushed around. His eyes were black with rage - and he clenched his fists.
"At least my father does a honest job for a living! If it weren't for him, Hippogriffs would be trying to kill you all day long..." Cedric smirked, and pushed Draco in the opposite wall.

<<I'm not too good with insults either >_< But we'll work this out.>>
<<Btw Pansy, Cedric saw your mind - he probably knows...>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:24 pm

*couldn’t help it and giggled at Diggory’s words a strange thought of actually starting to like the boy crossed her mind but she pushed it out*

<<If you weren’t looking for it in my mind you wouldn’t know Smile >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:28 pm

Cedric turned as he heard someone giggle.
His eyes narrowed as he searched the darkness.
"Pansy?"

<<Hmm true, >_< sorry >_< But I could read your mind again... Wink >>
<<Btw, do you want this to be before or after your joke...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:31 pm

<<After>>
*clapped her hands to her lips moving slowly closer to the wall an away from two boys.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:33 pm

Cedric took a couple of steps forward, grabbing Pansy by the arm - and pulling her into the light.
"What are you doing here?" he said?

<<Don't think Cedric would know it was you yet though?>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:39 pm

I was…um…strolling… Actually I was on my way to bed… *she looked at Cedric expecting him to take some points, no excuse here…*

<I was in the dark Smile>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:42 pm

"Strolling? After hours? YOU?! Give me a break..." Cedric said, and rolled his eyes.
"5 points from Slytherin; sleep tight."

<<Ok Wink >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:47 pm

Hey, it is not fair! I did not do anything to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:50 pm

"Sure it is, I'm prefect - and you are out after hours.
Go to bed." He looked at her, and added "please".
No need to be rude to her as of now, he needed both Pansy and Draco to leave - so he could go see Oliver.
"And take your boyfriend with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:54 pm

He is not my boyfriend!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:59 pm

Cedric smirked, and whispered only for Pansy to hear.
"Does he know that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:03 pm

*glared at Cedric but said nothing and walked to the portrait hole*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:06 pm

Cedric smirked as Pansy left and turned to Draco.
"Following your girlfriend, Malfoy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:09 pm

Draco laughed "Hippogriffs? Oh, what a hero" he rolled his eyes and heard a noise. He brushed it off, until Cedric said Pansy's name. He spun around, then listen to the two.
He turned to Cedric after Pansy left "She's not my bloody girlfriend" he frowned. He smirked "Uh-huh" and turned to the portrait whole.

<<Can Draco follow Cedric? LOL ^_^>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:45 pm

Cedric smiled.
"Finally" He thought, and felt every muscle in his heart relax.
"7th floor it is then..."
Cedric started walking - picking up his pace as he passed Snapes office.
Hogwarts felt weird sometimes at nighttime, and these was one of them nights.
Pictures watching, he didn't mind, but the feeling of someone always being around - he did mind.
He looked around for Peeves or ghosts, but nothing.
"It's probably just my Snape phobia combined with me being in the dungeons" He thought.

<<Sure he can, but he need to reveal himself or something, because I wasn't planning on pulling Oliver into this - unless Liban wants to Razz
I still want to fight though! Duel, or fists - I don't care. Wink *sighs* Perhaps Oliver could find us fighting or something...>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:20 pm

<<It's all up to Liban, lol. Lets give him the decision, instead of us Smile. Anyway, he needs to RP a bit more ... Poor Cedirc, THINK OF CEDRIC! lol Very Happy>>

Draco said the password of the portrait hole and stood just in the entrance before he looked back, hearing Cedirc's footsteps trail away. Draco smirked and stepped back out of the hole and carefully followed after Cedric. He's up to something, I know it. I'll find out what it is... he thought.
Cedric was a lot more ahead of him, but he could still see the ways he was taking. Draco was also looking around, making sure no ghost, Peeve or Filch and his cat were about. It was clear, though, he knew some of the painting eyes were upon him. He payed no attention to them, but only Cedric and anyone he might run into.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:29 pm

<I am bored, I will join if you guys don't mind>
*As she walked in cursing and swearing she noticed that Vincent and Gregory were sitting on the couch, waiting for their master to show up. They both fell asleep* How pathetic are they, no life what so ever… *She decided to wait for Draco as well wanting to ask him about Diggory. She waited for ten minutes but he never showed up. She looked back into the tunnel that led him from the outside to their common room. She caught a glimpse of his robes. “Spying, aren’t we….” She smiled and followed him. It was too early to go to bed at this hour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:49 pm

<<Sure, I still wanna fight though, Oliver or no Oliver. Razz >>

Cedric looked around anxciously, not able to kick the feeling that someone was watching.
He listened, but heard nothing but his own steps and calm breath.
Then he deicided to take the shortcut on the fourth floor, that led straight to the corridor on the seventh floor, with the portrait of the fat lady.

<<And it's ok Tanya>>
<<You guys wanna knock over an armour or something, make me discover you?>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:17 am

<<no freaking way, you are not taking any more points from mem you arse Smile >>

*She put a charm on her shoes to make them stop making any noice as she walked after Diggory hidig in the shadow and making sure he wouldn't hear her. she was wondering of where Draco was*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:53 pm

<<But the whole deal about this thread is me fighting Draco O_o>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:10 pm

<<here you go, let him knock something...I am just watching>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:21 pm

<<Ok, sounds boring though Wink>>

Cedric looked over his shoulder, still unable to kick the feeling that someone was following him.
The shortcut was dark, so he pulled his wand.
He was getting good at none verbal spell, so he didn't have to say it. He closed his eyes to concentrate, and soon enough, the tip of his wand was glowing,
casting a ray (?) of light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:54 pm

*she narrowed her eyes* Did he just do that without saying a spell? Damn, he is good...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:28 am

Cedric was getting angsty now, the light wasn't helping. Luckily he reached the top of the stairs.
He took out the light of his wand with a non-verbal nox.

<<Is Pansy getting faschinated (sp?) or something?>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 am

<<yes she is Smile >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:16 pm

Draco followed Cedric, hiding in the shadows.
He saw Cedric's wand glowing up a head, and for Draco he couldn't see too much in front of him. Arg! Slow down! he thought, needing his light to see.
He kept walking though, but gradually slowed down. He knew where he was, and knew there were suits of armour. I'm going to walk into one... I know I am he thought, waving his arms a little in front of him.
Draco was getting fed up of waving his arms, Cedric getting further away. He began to swing his arms stupidly, in boredom. I should just run, he thought, but before he made any movement to run, his knuckles whacked onto the side of a suit of armour. 'Ching!' <<LOL, thats the sound of armour >.< >>
Draco eyes widened and grabbed his hand, pressing down on his knuckles. Fool! he called himself as he stopped walking. He could hear a noise, but thought nothing of it. Cedric was more away from him now.
Draco looked behind him, still hearing that noise, which had changed slightly. He frowned, looking into the darkness. He was about to rush closer to Cedric, but as he was going to, he saw a black figure fall towards him. Draco pressed his lips together and gave a little muffled screech. He then put his arms over his head, hoping it would go away. But instead, the figure was falling on him, and too heavy for Draco to push off as they fall onto the floor with a crash. He then remembered it was the suit of armour he had hit with his hand.
His arm stun. The suit of armour had ripped through his robe sleeve and to his skin. Draco lay motionless, ignoring the loud crash as they fell, forgetting what he was out here in the first place. The armour was heavy, very cold. His skin burst into goosebumps.
Draco opened his eyes, and heard footsteps running towards him and a little light getting brighter. Diddory! he remember and tried to push the armour off of him. Instead a crawled from under it, tearing more of his robes. He winced as it did so. Not only did it tare more of his skin, but it tared his robe too.
The paintings of the walls had awoken, "Oi!" one of them called "Out at this time and waking us all up along the way?!" Draco ignored every painting that was talking or shouting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:07 pm

Yeah, Diggory… You clumsy little…*she couldn’t find words, she was in rage. She had to get him out before Dumbledore or Filch would find them. She wasn’t ready to lose any more points for their house.* Silencio *She muttered to the paintings. Diggory wasn’t anywhere to be seen, yet… Draco probably woken up half of the school. “Reparo” She put the suit of armor back together, “Get up…”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:26 pm

Cedric was just about to push open the door, when he heard a "ching!" coming from behind.
He stopped dead in his tracks, and held his breath to listen.
Shortly after there was a loud crashing sound, like a bunch of tin cans have been knocked over.
His eyes narrowed, and he turned around, seing nothing in the darkness. If it was Peeves, he wouldn't be hiding.
Cedric ran as silently as he could down the stairs - recognizing the voice of Pansy - getting all worked up and pissed off because she followed him again, probably guessing he was off to see Oliver....
The painting was going crazy, yelling at someone, but all of a sudden they shut up... Pansy had silenced them.
Bloody hell. Cedric thought, pointing the wand in their direction - Rennevate.
The pictures were to startled to know they could talk again.
"Reparo..." He heard, so she obviously put something together. They were close now, Cedric was standing two steps above them, or what he thought was Pansy, his eyes glittering in the dark.
Lumos. He thought, suddenly lighting up everything in front of him.
Pansy was there alright... And Draco was bleeding.
"Shoot!" Cedric said, and pushed Pansy away. He looked at Draco, who seemed really anoyed. He rolled his eyes, and muttered "Episkey".
Soon enough his wounds were healed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:37 pm

**AS DRACO**

Draco stood back up onto his feet, Pansy now with him, he glanced an unpleasant look at her. Before he could move, Cedric was now with them, a light in his face made him frown “Get that bloody light of my face will you!” he hit Cedric’s wand down, his eyes looking at the paintings again.
Draco looked at his arm where it as bleeding, and watched it heal from Cedric’s spell. He glowered
up at Cedric.
“And where were you going? The Gryffindor common room?” a smirk lit his face, his eyes burning into Cedric’s. “I‘ve rarely seen you with any Gryffindor … I would had thought you would be sneaking to see that pathetic Ivy girl. What ever made you notice her? I don‘t recall ever seeing her before now. It‘s amazing when you‘re as hopelessly pathetic as her, you don‘t notice their presence.” he was still smirking wickedly amused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:13 am

Cedric shook his head and rolled his eyes.
Bloody ungrateful Slytherins…
”Where I was going are none of your business Malfoy.” He said in a bored tone, getting tired of the question. Then he started talking badly about Isabella.
”She is not pathetic!” Cedric growled, and pushed Draco into the armour, knocking the thing over once again. “You have no idea what you are talking about! Isabella is the most amazing person I’ve ever met. You better pray you can find someone half as good as her, Malfoy!” Cedric threw a look at Pansy, then looked at Draco again.
”You Slytherins better stop picking on her.” Cedric added, his voice cold.

got damage control?

Tasty Lunch and Sweet Revenge
...to find out what just happened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:41 am

Oliver was returning some books to the Library as he made his down there he spotted a few people. He was in a good mood strangely, probably because he finished hsi essay and things with Cedric were okay at the moment. Cedric, he was one of the people.
Oh he's with Pansy and Malfoy
"Whats going on here then?"
Oliver waited anxiously for the answer, Please, don't spoil my mood...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:05 am

Suddenly, Oliver was standing behind him - and he jumped.
"Oliver!" Cedric raised his eyebrows. I was actually on my way up to see you... He thought, but couldn't say that.
Not as long as the two of them being together was a secret.
"I'm patroling" Cedric put pressure on the last word, hoping that Oliver would get that he clearly wasn't.
"And these two has been following me."
How badly he wanted to hug Oliver. It hadn't been that long ago, but he couldn't remember the last time him and Oliver had been this close.
Cedric bit his lip - before he turned to Draco again.

got damage control?

Tasty Lunch and Sweet Revenge
...to find out what just happened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draco and Cedric get into another fight   

Back to top Go down

Draco and Cedric get into another fight
Page 1 of 1