Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:12 am

She walked in into the great hall for dinner wearing her scarf. It has been hot outside. She had to. Thanks to horny Diggory she was covered in marks. In fact, not only her neck but her entire body was screaming SEX. He marked her everywhere. Her arms, her neck, her chest…The uniform covered almost all the marks; her neck was still exposed so she had to whap something around it…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:49 am

Draco walked slowly from the Dungeons, making his way to the Great Hall. It was warm inside, just right. He didn't have to complain about the cold.
Someone nudged him in the shoulder, and accidental or not, his reaction was to push it away. "Watch where you're going, will you!" he narrowed his cold eyes on a second year Hufflepuff boy, after he pushed him away. The boy stuttered, walking slowly away from Draco, but didn't manged to speak a word. Draco laughed "Like many people in this school; pathetic." he began walking again, pushed the Great Hall doors open, and walk proudly in and over to the Slytherin table.
A few girls heads turned; he only smiled at the Slytherin girls. They giggled and Draco laughed to himself in his head.
There was a familiar face on the table, one he knew more than the others. "Pansy," a smiled appeared, and he sat down, opposite her.
He looked at a couple of faces on the table before turning back to her. He frowned "Why are you wearing a scarf? Do you know for one, how silly it looks and also that it is quite warm?" he raised his eyebrows a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:12 pm

*she growled* Of course I know, you…*but she did not say it allowed, instead her answer was * Support for the team…Slytherins, woo hoo *he made a hand gesture, in a cheering mode*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:58 am

Draco cocked an eyebrow at her "You know, Pansy, you're acting odd lately. Reserved..." he looked at her, wanting a reply, or a confessing of why she was out of behavior.
When she moved her hands, he saw a little mark when her robe sleeve rose. He thought nothing off it.
"Is everything all right?" he said as he filled his plate with food, taking a little bite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:23 am

Yeah, everything is just splended...*she smiled at him but then her eyes moved from Draco to passing by Diggory*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:46 am

Cedric walked into the great hall, Oliver following right behind him. His eyes narrowed as he looked down the Slytherin table,
noticing Pansy next to Draco.
The things he wanted to do to her wasn't impropiate (sp?) infront of a crowd.

<<What do you want me to do here, Tan?>>

got damage control?

Tasty Lunch and Sweet Revenge
...to find out what just happened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:05 am

<<WHAT KIND OF THINGS!?!?!?! And I dono…Pull my scarf off for fun and see the hickies(SP)…>>
Oh, great, the lovebirds have arrived *she muttered under her breath…*Was it possible that she felt jalousie? Nah…no way…

Last edited by Pansy Parkinson on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:09 pm

<<Oh, I don't know, torture, pain... death... those kind of things Razz Didn't you continue reading in the joke thread after Pansy stormed out?
Cedric isn't in any mood to have fun though Neutral >>

Cedric's eyes darkened as he noticed Pansy, and his jaw tightened. Oliver placed a hand on his shoulder, whispering something in his ear -
before heading off to his table.
"Stay calm Ced..."
Every muscle in his body wanted to be anything but calm. Oliver leaving him made him feel a little sad, but it all made sense.
No one was supposed to know about their relationship...
Cedric sighed, and ran his fingers through his hair, watching Oliver sit down next to Percy. He groaned when he found that his table was filled with Huffies looking curiously up at him.
Then his eyes searched down the Ravenclaw table, until they found Isabella.
'Great...' He thought. 'Perhaps she'll keep me company, so I don't go on a Slytherin killing spree...' He walk by the Huffies. Sarah's jaw dropped and she blushed red as Cedric ignored her attempt of getting him to sit next to her.
Stella smirked. "See you're spending an awful lot of time with my brother."
"It's just Quidditch." Cedric answered coldly, and walked past her as well - turning to the Ravenclaw table, not caring about the code or the colour.
He was gonna sit with the blue ones during this dinner. He dumped down next to Isabella, and looked up at Oliver, finding that Oliver's eyes was just as dark as his. Cedric smirked at him, and shook his head. As to tell it was alright. Oliver bit his lip, and glared at Isabella for a moment, before he sighed, and turned back to his dinner.

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:11 pm

Isabella was sat mostly on her own for dinner until two girls from her year sat with her - probably the only spaces left she thought, looking up the table. They greeted her and she smiled back, to then look back down at her dinner, stabbing a carrot with her fork.
A part of Isabella was wishing the girls were not there, but the other liked it - talking to her like she wasn't invisible. They could just feel sorry for me. The quiet girl sitting on her own...
Her eyebrows were raised a little as they spoke to her, getting her to join in the conversation. She did join in, a few time, but she mostly smiled and ate her food. Then someone sat next to her, the colours were not blue, but yellow.
Isabella turned her head, the girls were quiet. Were they shocked that Cedric Diggory was talking to her? She didn't think about it, but smiled up at Cedric. "Hey, how come," she turned her head around to his table, seeing that Oliver's predator like eyes were on her, she turned back around "you're not sitting at your table?"
Oliver's watching, Oliver's watching, Oliver's watching, Oliver's watching... she thought, and turned again, but he was not. A girl was this time, her elbow on the table resting her head in her hand - she didn't look all that happy.
"Are you all right?" looking back at Cedric, ignoring her food, the girls whispering across from them. She wanted to know what they were saying and it probably wasn't anything important.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:11 am

*Percy enters and sits down at the Gryffindor table. He was hungry, and so began to eat. He saw a group at the table where Cedric, and Isabella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:17 am

*He turned to face Isabella, and caught her eye. He smiled. He stood up and walked over to their table. When he got there, he asked, "hey Cedric and Isabella...is it alright if I join up with you?"
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:56 am

*She got up from her sit and walked towards the couple brushing her hand against Diggory's back* I might be able turn you straight, my dear *she smiled*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:45 am

”You won’t believe what just happened…” Cedric said without taking his eyes off Oliver – they were still dark, reflecting the anger. “I’m sitting here, because I need to stay calm. There’s only two people in the world that can help me stay calm, and one of them – I am not allowed to spend time with at the moment…”
He wished so badly he could sit next to Oliver right now, that they could be together – heck, even torture Pansy together. Cedric knew that dropping down next to Isabella wouldn’t help Oliver at all, but he needed her company, it was certainly better than anyone else’s – and she could help him maintain his sanity.
Roger Davies wasn’t sitting far from Isabella and Cedric, and looked up in interest as Cedric spoke. Cedric noticed this in the corner of his eye, and snapped.
“What the hell are you looking at?!”
Roger raised his hands, palms facing Cedric.
“Nothing…” He muttered, and even if he was intimidated by the angry Hufflepuff, he had to ask; not able to contain his curiosity.
“What happened, are you mad?”
“Am I mad? What in the name of Merlin gives you the impression?!” Cedric glared at Roger, who blushed and turned the other way. Cedric looked up at the Gryffindor table, his eyes finding Oliver; he was smirking. Cedric had raised his voice, and Oliver had heard it all.
“Anyway,” Cedric looked from Oliver to Isabella. He lowered his voice to a whisper.
“You know I just had Quidditch practice, right?”
It was a stupid question, but he had to start his story somehow.
“So I was the only one left in the showers, and I was taking my time – because, well, no more classes, not a lot of homework… I knew I was alone, cause the locker room was all silent. As I got out of the showers, I found Oliver waiting for me… I was startled, to say the least, but it was a pleasant surprise…” …or so I thought Cedric added mentally. Something moved in front of them, Cedric stopped talking and looked up.
“Hey Cedric and Isabella… Is it alright if I join up with you?” Percy asked.
Cedric felt his face flush with anger.
“Does it look like I’m in the mood for company?” He growled.
He needed to tell Isabella about what happened in the locker room. Behind Percy’s back, Oliver was smirking again. So, perhaps he was being rude to Percy, but he didn’t care.
Oliver mouthed “calm down.”
Cedric bit his lip, and nodded – before he looked up at Percy again, and sighed.
“Look, I’m sorry.” He said in a boring flat tone. “But, I really need to talk with Isabella – now is not the best of times. If you want to have your meals with her, I swear I’ll leave her alone tomorrow, so you two can catch up or whatever it is that you do.” Cedric felt a little jealous again. Then he felt a hand brush lightly against his back.
“I might be able to turn you straight, my dear.” Pansy said – standing right behind him. Cedric turned, and pushed her away.
“You better stay far away from me if you know what’s best for you!” Cedric yelled, his eyes all black again – and jaw tightening. He pulled his wand, pointing it straight at her. On the Gryffindor table, Oliver got up, ready to run over if anything were to happen.

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:00 pm

Isabella looked at Cedric, his eyes black she knew something was bothering him. He wasn’t looking at her as he began, but when his eyes turned to her she quickly looked away. She never did like looking at his eyes when filled with anger.
“Cedric!” her hand jumped across the table to his arm as he was letting his anger over come him with Roger. She looked at Roger “Roger, I‘m sorry about Cedric‘s outburst. Could you please just carry on with your dinner?” she said politely and turned back to Cedric.
“Yes, Quidditch practice” she spoke after hi did, allowing him to continue. She looked at him as he was telling her what had happened, occasional nodding. She picked up at dry carrot and began to eat it slowly.
“Oliver?” she whispered, knowing she had seen him around the castle, talking to few Gryffindor’s at the time Cedric was at practice. Even on her way down to dinner she had seen him, but on his own, properly making his way to see Cedric?
Isabella shrugged it off and looked down at her dinner, now cutting up a piece of chicken “I am listening” in case he thought she had lost interest. However, he stopped in mid sentence and another voice sounded. She looked up quickly to see Percy. Isabella opened her mouth to respond back to his question, but Cedric got in before - his face full of anger.
Her hand darted over to Cedric’s arm again, “I‘m sorry, Perce,” looking up at him “tomorrow would be best” she smiled, took her hand off of Cedric’s arm and looked at him, almost frowning. “Please try and ca-” she was broken off by yet another voice. She knew who though as she was standing behind Cedric - Pansy.
Isabella was almost gob-smacked at what Pansy had said to Cedric, and even Isabella was now feeling annoyed. Unexpected, Cedric yelled at her which made Isabella jumped. She should had know that Cedric would yell back, he was angry as it were already.
Isabella made no intention this time to stop Cedric and before she knew it, Cedric was pointing his wand at Pansy. Isabella’s eyes were glistering, a smirk on her face, looking up at Pansy - she hoped Cedric would cast something, but what she had in mind would cause Cedric to be expelled.

<<Short >.< I was writing outside at it was too hot to think properly >>

View user profile
Jared Hale

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:20 am

Jared only noticed Cedric walking in for dinner because Sarah pointed him out. He looked infuriated, but it was nothing like the look on Sarah’s face – when she saw that he sat down next to Isabella.
Merlin, I wish she could get that he’s not interested… Jared thought, and tried to focus on remaining calm. His emotions rubbed off, and shortly after Sarah was back to her usual self, gossiping away with the other Huffie girls about the good looking guys, and who’s going out with who. Jared got lost in his dinner, not really interested in hearing what the girls had to say. He jumped, when someone poked his side.
“What about you?” Sarah asked giggling.
“What?” Jared said, frowning.
“Do you have any girl in sight?” She winked and he shrugged, before he looked up at Isabella and Cedric.
Truth be told, he had her in sight. He’ve had for some time, but she’s always been busy with Cedric – and he wouldn’t want to steal his girlfriend away. They used to be best friends after all. That’s another thing that has been troubling him has well. The fact that when he thought of Cedric it was always “used to be best friends…”
Jared was about to answer Sarah’s question, when Cedric was yelling. Everyone at the Hufflepuff table.
“What’s happening?” Someone whispered.

Jared watched him carefully, knowing that if he had been sitting next to him, he would be able to calm him down just using his emotions. Cedric seemed to go angrier and angrier all the time. First he yelled at Roger Davies, then at Percy Weasley… and when Parkison approached him, he finally lost it. Jared couldn’t hear what had been said, but, Cedric got up and pulled his wand on her – so whatever it was, it wasn’t good. Cedric usually wasn’t the one to lose his temper.
Someone got up at the Gryffindor table, Jared could see out of the corner of his eyes. He got annoyed. “Bloody curious people.”
There was a flash of light.
Jared held his breath. A lot of people had gotten up – even the teachers. He couldn’t see what happened, who had hexed who…
Jared rushed over to the Ravenclaw table, Cedric needed his help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:27 am

Pansy seemed startled by Cedric’s rage, but he was too angry to notice.
“If you think for one second that what you did can change me, you’re dumber than I imagined possible!” He snapped.
Pansy’s cheeks reddened in anger, and she pulled her wand.
“If anyone is dumb here, it’s you – for falling for the whole O…”
”SHUT UP!” Cedric snarled, and thought hardly about all the things he wanted to do to her, knowing that he might be able to pull each and everyone of them off, seeing he knew a bunch of nonverbal spells.
Pansy smirked satisfied.
”Did I push the wrong buttons Diggory? You seemed very pleased in the…”
Cedric’s eyes narrowed. There was a flash of orange light, and the next they knew – Pansy was squeaking like a parrot.
First now he noticed all her hickies – on her neck, some down her chest – Cedric knew they were all the way down her stomach as well. He felt sick, like he needed to throw up.
He felt a hand on his shoulder, and turned around to see Jared and Oliver. Jared looked at him, accusing him with his eyes, but couldn’t help but smiling. Behind them, Pansy was sounding like a loony parrot. Cedric bit his lip – feeling calmness flush over him. He smiled at Jared, and looked over his shoulder – blushing as his eyes met Oliver’s.

got damage control?

Last edited by Cedric Diggory on Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:39 am

Sev swept past, his cloak billowing after him. "What on earth are you doing Diggory?" he muttered. Snape waved his wand turning Pansy back.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:44 am

Cedric bit his lip, his eyes going from Jared to Oliver and Isabella.
No one but Oliver knew what happened before dinner, and it had to stay that way. Well, at least until he could get Isabella to himself.
Isabella was the only one who really knew what was going on at the table - what Pansy had said and what it was all about.
And Jared... Jared knew nothing.
Cedric looked up at the Professor. His eyes back to normal now - all bright grey.
"Nothing professor." He said, and glared daggers at Pansy, to make sure she kept her mouth shut.
Behind his back, Oliver was doing the same.

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:51 am

<<hey! You can't RP for me Sad>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:14 pm

<<I'm sorry >_< But you talked about leaving, and I thought you had O_o Sorry again >_< >>

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:26 am

"Nothing sir?" echoed Snape angrily. "Nothing sir?!" He strode right up to Cedric and said in a malevolent hiss, "Do you think I don't know what you're up to?" Snape bent down, his face parallel to Cedric's. "Detention. Saturday at eight in my office."
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:54 am

*smirked* Thank you, professor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:22 pm

Isabella watched in silence of course, not getting herself involved in any argument, or fight, feeling she wanted to hex Pansy to pieces - just because it was Pansy, and the hate inside she felt towards her and most Slytherin's.
Her eyes flickered between Cedric, Pansy, Jared, Oliver and Snape. She tried hard to to look at Oliver because some reason, she felt something bad about him, something she couldn't quite put her finger on. Never the less, her eyes lingered on him longer than the others.
Isabella frowned when Snape declared Cedric had detention, of course no Slytherin would get any punishment on any case with Snape - unless Dumbledore or maybe another professor was involved. She would love somehow to get Cedric out of his detention, because to her (as most people didn't know what was happen) Cedric shouldn't be in any detention.
Her eyes turned to Jared, he was Cedric's best friend and also a Hufflepuff in her year. Of course she had never spoke to him, and she relized it was like she was taking Cedric from him - she hardly ever saw the two together, Cedric was with her most of the time.
Isabella looked down at her plate of food and pushed it away, she wasn't hungry anymore, she suddenly felt bad, and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as she looked back up at Cedric, waiting to see what Cedric would de next.

View user profile
Jared Hale

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:03 am

Jared noticed how Cedric, Oliver and Isabella was glaring daggers at Parkinson, and felt like he had missed something that had played out right in front of his eyes. He wished he knew what it was, because he wanted to help them. Yet, it was hard to, when he didn’t know the problem. Another thing that seemed funny was how Wood had jumped up and gotten over to Cedric at the same time he did.
When did Wood start to care about Parkinson… or Cedric?

As Snape came over he got worried and forgot the whole deal about Wood, knowing how intimidated Cedric were of the potions master. Jared focused all thoughts on keeping Cedric calm – and it was much needed, seeing as Snape gave Cedric detention. He could see why though, hexing Parkinson like that in broad daylight. It confused him, he didn’t know who to side with, since he didn’t know what have happened. But, he did know that he hadn’t seen Cedric loose his temper like that before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:03 am

Cedric glared up at Snape, not able to help himself this time. Pansy seemed cheeky when thanking him, he wished he had pulled a different spell on her, the kind that would hurt. He wondered if Snape noticed her hickies.
”Detention, Professor?” Cedric said, annoyed, followed by calmness flushing over him. he knew that was Jared’s work – the fact that he wasn’t freaked out, and was able to stay hard. Cedric bit his lip and looked at Isabella.

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:07 am

*Just before turning around she blew a kiss to Diggory* I love you too baby...Catch you later. How about next week, same place? *she started laughing while walking towards her table* Would you want me to wear someone different this time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:24 am

Cedric's eyes darkened - completely black now. He threw a quick glance up at the Professor, then looked at Pansy again.
I can't kill her in public... He thought.
"Would you want me to wear someone different this time?" She said.
Cedric didn't dare look at Oliver, guessing he was just as angry as himself - and Jared and Isabella would probably have confused looks, so he couldn't look at them either - thinking he might burst out laughing. Yet, with Pansy's last comment, he couldn't help himself.
"Actually, I'd like for you to wear something different," Cedric said - ignoring the Professor. "How about the next time I see you, you wear a coffin?"
Cedric's jaw tightened - as he glared at her.

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Hale

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:14 am

Jared felt Cedric’s rage and shuddered, it was so strong. It was just about impossible to calm him down now.
He watched the conversation between Parkinson’s and Cedric carefully, noticing how Cedric was so pissed off he didn’t even care about Professor Snape standing there, nor the fact that he was the head of Parkinson’s house. Jared didn’t understand anything of what was going on, but knew that Parkinson must have done something wrong to make Cedric wish her dead.
“Calm down Cedric.” Jared said in a soft voice, grabbing Cedric’s arm and pulling him back. He pushed him back onto the bench next to Isabella – and threw a glance at Oliver.
This is not the time to worry about Quidditch skills…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:47 am

If that turns you on as much as Oliver's body...I can arrange this *she was laughing now*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:44 pm

Isabella was watching the event still, her eyes looking around at each person as she sat down, her fists still clenched - she wasn't sure why she had then clenched tightly. Maybe it was to stop her from arguing with Pansy in front of all these people?
Her finger nails were leaving marks but not much to leave blood marks - she wouldn't do it otherwise. She watches Pansy blow Cedric a kiss and got confused by what she was saying after - clearly Cedric knew as he reacted back. She smirked at Cedric comment about the coffin - if it was someone else he as talking to, she wouldn't like him to say that, but this was different.
Isabella could feel how angry Cedric was, she could also see the black radiating from him like heat waves from his body, the ends evaporation in the air around as more collected. Isabella saw that Jared was pulling Cedric away from Pansy to calm down. It was the right thing to do after all.
Each time her eyes looked over at Pansy, her nails would dig further into her skin, feeling beyond angry. It grew normal for her to hate all Slytherin's. Her eyes then looked over at Oliver, who looked just as angry - she honestly didn't care all to much about him.
"If that turns you on as much as Oliver's body...I can arrange this" she heard Pansy say, and stood up from the table, her palms flat down on the wooden table, glaring right at Pansy. "It must be awful leading such a sad, childish pathetic life as yours!" her eyes slightly changing colour to a green, her breathing was fast.
She stood, glaring daggers at Pansy - she could never control her anger towards her and most Slytherins, she had enough with all of them. "Parkinson, just leave and be a whore else where. I'm sure Malfoy wouldn't mind at all." Isabella wanted to hex her, give her what was coming to her - she deserved it.

View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:09 pm

Coming from you? *she turned her gaze at Ivy* And you call my life pathetic? At least I do not hide my feelings in shadows and don’t pretend to not feel things. I have watched you watching prince Diggory here. How pathetic. You don’t even have enough courage to tell him of your little crush on him, not like he would return you feelings but at least he would know…But no..No…Instead you hide in the corners watching and waiting. So do not call me pathetic because my fun is now where near as pathetic as your little obsession.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:00 pm

Isabella narrowed her eyes at Pansy, her jaw tightened. "My crush on Cedric? How can that make me pathetic?" she banged her fist on the wooden table. "There is more to life than crushes and feelings for others. It's called my future! I have high ambitions for my future and I wish to get there with nothing in my way. I will reach my ends without feelings if I have to!"
Isabella turned to Cedric, looking at him before she glanced at Oliver quickly and then back at Pansy "Cedric and I are good friends, only friends and nothing more will flower between us. I know exactly what you mean by it all, Parkinson and I have nothing to confuess about feelings"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Hale

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:25 am

Jared was confused by the whole deal, what about wearing Oliver? And... being turned on by his body?
He threw a glance over at Oliver who looked angrier every moment.
And did Pansy just say that Bella was in love with Cedric?
Please, he thought, Everyone knows... and for some crazy reason he felt a little jealous.
The girls were arguing, and all in front of the Professor, who seemed to have an amused smirk on his face.
There was so much anger - it felt like is head was about to burst. He needed to get away, but was not going anywhere unless Cedric came with him.
Jared noticed how Cedric was about to snap again, when Pansy had at it with Bella, so he grabbed his arm - pulling him away from the table.
"You really should get going now, this is not the time, nor the place." He looked at Bella. "You should probably come too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:21 pm

*Shrugged, turned around and left. No word escaped her mouth*

Last edited by Pansy Parkinson on Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:27 am

He felt new waves of calmness flushing over him, but his anger seemed to strong – and out powered it. If it weren’t for the fact that Cedric was too angry to see what Jared was doing; he would’ve thanked him. The moment he was about to snap at Pansy, she turned and left – and Jared put a hand on his shoulder, telling that he should leave too. Then he grabbed his arm, and pulled him a couple of steps back.
Cedric looked up at the Professor, hoping he hadn’t noticed what was going on between Pansy and Isabella. He would hate it if anyone else got detention as well, because of him. Or no, not because of him – but because of Pansy.
The way Snape looked at him took his breath away, so he turned to Jared.
“Where do you suggest we go?” His voice was colder than he intended for it to be. Cedric turned to Isabella, as Jared has spoken to her as well, to see how she’d react to this. Out of the corner of his eye – he could see Oliver moving closer too, now glaring at Jared.

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:23 pm

Isabella watched Pansy turn and leave, her eyes on her in case she made any other sly move. A voice broke her from her stare, and she turned to see Jared. “You‘re right,” she sighed “I think I will. Just need air, calm down and all that.” Her tone of voice was flat, still annoyed with Pansy - what was her problem?
Her eyes looked over at Cedric. He seemed a lot calmer all of a sudden, but he was still annoyed - she didn’t blame him. Isabella walked over to him, and saw that Oliver was glaring and taking a couple of steps towards the three of them.
She looked away, looking at Jared and then Cedric “Can we just get out of here?” she spoke and began to walk “You two can decide, I‘ll be outside the doors” her voice was still cold, her eyes were glaring out in front of her as she walked, ignoring the eyes, the wondering eyes.
Isabella looked at a girl who was smirking at her, whispering to a girl next to her. The girl sitting next to her, turned around to look at Isabella and chuckled. “Can I ask what is so funny?!” spat Isabella, her voice with authority, overpowering them. “Because clearly, I don‘t see anything that is funny at all. So if you would be so kind to wipe those smirks off you faces, or you‘ll have something much worse than an ugly smirk.”
The girls frowned and one opened her mouth to say something, but Isabella carried on walking to the doors and pushed them open, a cool wind blowing past her. She breathed in deeply and walked to the side, resting her back against the wall, waiting for Cedric and Jared - if they would come. “Bloody people -” she muttered quickly to herself. “all of them… I was wrong. Everyone is as bad as each other. We‘re human after all” she sighed again, and looked up at a first year who was looking at her. Probably thinks I’m crazy - standing here talking to myself she rolled her eyes.
“Get going kid.” she said, crossing her arms and looked to the side at the door - waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:41 pm

Cedric watched Isabella leave – and turned to Jared, watching Oliver over his shoulder. Jared turned around and found that Oliver was behind him. This annoyed Jared, and he knew why.
Cedric bit his lip – he needed air too, but going after Isabella would tick off Oliver, and he didn’t want that.
“I think I better stay. Could you go after her and see if she’s alright?” He whispered to Jared. Whispering was pointless because Oliver was close enough to hear anyway. Jared nodded.
“Will you be alright?” Jared asked, and put a hand on Cedric’s shoulder.
“Sure. Thanks. Now go.” Cedric said. There was no one between him and Oliver now. He was unsure of what to do. Cedric stared at Oliver for a long time, wanting to hug him close. Deciding that this was not the right place to do so, he turned around and walked out, heading for the dorms. He needed some time to think – and calm down. Everything going on was just so weird. And, he had detention with Snape. That freaked him out. He’d have to prepare himself mentally for that one. He wondered what would happen, he never had detention with Snape before.

<<Wow, I’m watching Final Countdown Classic Rock on VH1, and they’re playing Skid Row – 18 and Life. Gosh. I love the hair metal bands… Sebastian Back is HOT>>

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Hale

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:41 pm

Jared watched Isabella all amazed, hearing her talk like that for the first time. He didn’t know whether it scared him, or made him love her more – it was probably the last one. He loved that she could stand up for herself. She wasn’t as weak as everyone thought she would be. Even so, he felt sorry for her – and Cedric. Both of them were angry, and he didn’t know why. However, he did know Cedric was hiding something – and he kept looking over Jared’s shoulder. Jared turned to see Oliver still standing behind him. He crossed his arms over across his chest as he turned around, somewhat annoyed too. Oliver only reminded him of Jackson. Nothing he needed to be reminded of…
”I think I better stay. Could you go after her and see if she’s alright?”
Jared nodded. He wanted to go after her. Yet, his concern for Cedric was bigger than his concern for Bella. Cedric was the one who snapped and caused all this in the first place.
”Will you be alright?” Jared asked and stepped forward, placing a hand on Cedric’s shoulder – a trick to easier pick up his emotions. Cedric seemed calm enough, but would he remain calm after he left? Because Jared was still manipulating his emotions…
”Sure. Thanks. Now go.” Cedric answered. Jared nodded again and rushed after Isabella. He figured she would be just outside the doors, because they were standing open.
”…I was wrong. Everyone is as bad as each other. We’re human after all.” He heard her say.
“Get going kid!”
A first year old came walking into the entrance hall, frowning. Jared chuckled. He stepped outside and found Isabella just by the side of the door.
“I’d rather stay – if that’s ok.” He said and walked over to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory   

Back to top Go down

Dinner after the JOKE with Wood and Diggory
Page 1 of 1