Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Lord Voldemort takes his DE's out for some fun!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Lord Voldemort takes his DE's out for some fun!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:03 am

The Dark Lord stood just outside a muggletown. He didn't know it's name, because he hadn't bothered to learn it - it was irrelevant.
Darkness was slowly replacing the light, a process he liked to watch.
The muggles lit the lights inside their houses - he chuckled. They didn't know what they had coming.
He looked at Pettigrew, who was standing next to him - his body tensed under his eyes.
"Scared, Wormtail?" He hissed and grabbed his arm, pushing his wand down at Pettigrews mark.
"They'll all be here soon. This should be fun!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Lord Voldemort takes his DE's out for some fun!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:11 am

Bellatrix apparated at Voldemort's side.
She took out her wand and raised it.
"Good evening my Lord"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Lord Voldemort takes his DE's out for some fun!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:29 am

"Good evening dearest one..." Lord Voldemort smiled at Bellatrix.
"We'll wait for the others to show up, I have a surprise for you my dear, and I'm pretty sure you'll like it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Lord Voldemort takes his DE's out for some fun!   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:49 pm

Lucius Apparated to a Muggle town where the Dark Lord had mentioned. The sky was darkening and the only lights where from the streets, flickering on one by one, and the golden haze from the windows of Muggle houses.
He looked over at the 3 people, Peter looking motionless, yet apprehensive. Lucius chuckled, his posture straight as he walked over - a nobleman.
Lucius lowered his head to Voldermort "My lord," his voice proud "this will be a ... pleasant evening, I'm sure" a malevolent smirk lit his face.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Lord Voldemort takes his DE's out for some fun!   Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:50 am

Oliver arrived, it was a hassle sometimes escaping out of Hogwarts without anyone realising. He bowed towards
Voldy, "Lord."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Voldemort takes his DE's out for some fun!   

Back to top Go down

Lord Voldemort takes his DE's out for some fun!
Page 1 of 1