Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Water Fight ((OPEN FOR ALL))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Water Fight ((OPEN FOR ALL))   Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:59 am

<<Everyone can join in on this fun, and you should, but we are turning you into aliens>>

Cedric and Isabella had been studying together all evening, and was getting tired of the Library - they had to get outside.
That's why they were walking around the lake. None of them were saying much, they were just enjoying eachothers company...
Cedric was thinking about Oliver, and what he would be up to. He was tired of thinking about him though,
he wanted to do something fun.
He looked at Isabella - and grabbed his wand.
"Hey look..." He said, and pointed at the water. There was nothing, it was just a giant mirror reflecting the sky, but it make Isabella look away.
He quickly pulled his wand, and turned her into an alien. He's seen one on a poster in muggle London.
The minute he did so, he felt rather bad. The aliens wasn't pretty, in fact, he feared them.
But, this would be fun. He transformed rocks into waterguns and waterballoons, and grabbed one, while Isabella wasn't looking.
Isabella the alien wagged her tail, and knocked Cedric over.
"Oof!" Cedric huffed, as he fell to the ground. Isabella turned around, and Cedric's eyes widened in horror.
His hand shivered a little, as he pointed the watergun at her.

got damage control?

Tasty Lunch and Sweet Revenge
...to find out what just happened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Water Fight ((OPEN FOR ALL))   Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:42 am

"I never thought I'd get bored of the Library" she spoke as they walked out from the castle, walking on the soft, perfect green grass. "I blame you," she joked and shook her head "I'm joking, I don't" she said before he could respond. Her eyes trailed along the grass as they walked in silence. I just spend a lot of time with you, the Library doesn't seem as important as it did.
Isabella had random little thoughts floating in her mind, nothing serious, just thinking of the day and kicking herself mentally when she did something 'wrong'. She sighed to herself quietly, a squirrel ran up a tree - she watched it run between the branches till it was out of sight.

"Hey look..." Cedric broke her thoughts, maybe it was a good thing. He was pointing at the lake and she turned to look. She saw nothing, yet still kept her eyes on the lake - maybe she missed it, or she just couldn't see what he was pointing out. Whatever it was, she really couldn't see it.
Before she looked away, she noticed something - her vision, it was different. Isabella continued looking at the lake, the colours brighter at a slight different colour, seeing things she couldn’t before. I must be tired… she came to a conclusion, but it was more of a hope. She blinked hard, but nothing changed. Odd she thought.
There was a noise, which sounded very much like Cedric. She spun around, but something else caught her eye. Turning her head she saw a long tail follow behind her, and paying no attention of Cedric on the floor, Isabella looked down at herself and shrieked.
Her eyes looked at Cedric, who was holding what looked like a water gun, he looked terrified nether the less. “Water gun?” her voice came out odd; dull and harsh with a slight croak.
Isabella was thinking fast, knowing what she looked like was familiar. Images running through her mind - there it was; Alien!
She thought again, knowing this creature had an enemy. Clearly Cedric wanted a water fight… “Oh, you‘re getting it, Ced” Isabella thumbed with her ward, the long, thin fingers didn’t make it any easier, but she managed.
Before her eyes, the perfect looking Cedric was changing into the enemy of Alien - “Predator…” she spoke in that croaky voice. She liked the long tail she had for the time being, seeing it from the corner of her eyes, jolting from side-to-side. Cedric on the other hand seemed to have armour ... That was cheating in a way, even if it where just water. Then again she was the one who changed him - but it wouldn't be the same otherswise.
Seeing a rock near by, she flicked her wand and it changed into a large water gun - jet black. Isabella held it in both her boney hands pointed it at Cedric, the now Predator, watching him get back to his feet. She let out a croaky laugh and pulled the trigger, water squirting in his face - It didn't do much, it merely ran down the metal. Isabella repressed her long, thin finger from the trigger, waiting for a response before she made another move.

<<Will they change into different 'characters?' I have no idea about the vision... I might end up changing it lol>>

View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Water Fight ((OPEN FOR ALL))   Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:19 pm

”Oh, you’re getting it, Ced”
He hardly understood what she was saying. Her voice was cracking – she sounded like an angry frog. Actually, angry would be an understatement. She sounded more like a pissed off frog.
If it had been Isabella looking like her usual self saying that – and not some freaky black creature, he would have seen it as an invitation. He might have enjoyed it too, but under these circumstances it was downright scary. His heart was racing, his eyes following her lethal tail. In fact he was so focused on it, that he didn’t notice her pulling her wand. There was a sudden flash of green light – and then everything was in heat seeking vision. The alien in front of him squeaked “Predator,” and seemed even scarier in the bright green and red colours. Cedric got back up to his feet, all confused.
“What the…?” Cedric said, moving his hand in front of his eyes - that widened in horror at the sound of his voice. It sounded like little rocks rolling down a mountain side…
While he was taking in the world through heat vision; Isabella transformed a rock into a water gun, shooting his face full. It didn’t do much, except for blurring his vision. However, a gun on his shoulder seemed to be activated. Both Isabella and Cedric jumped, and the gun hit a tree – frying a hole straight through it.
“Wow.” Cedric said in his weird voice, looking at the gun. “I’m awesome! But I can’t keep these, it’s making me deadly.” He attempted wrinkling his nose, but it ended up with his lips hitting against the inside of the helmet.
“Ouch.” He muttered, placing his hand on the side of his head. His vision flickered.
Night vision, UV vision, movement vision, normal vision and back to heat seeking vision. He frowned, leaving it on night vision – because that one worked better. And it was getting darker…
“I wonder what else this can do…” Cedric muttered to himself, as he started picking off the weapons. “And all because I wanted a water fight…” He shook his head. The weapons was left in a pile, and transformed into teddy bears – to make sure that they wouldn’t hurt anyone, in case someone came across them. He kept his armour on, thinking it might come in handy. Cedric walked over to the lake, he wanted to see his reflection; feeling his body were more muscular and bigger. If he hat to be completely honest with himself, it felt good – he felt hot and confident.
…But that only lasted so long.
As he was standing over the water, all he could see was a shadow because of the night vision. Rather annoyed, he switched it on to normal vision. He stared at his reflection for quite some time, horrified at what was looking back at him.
“What did you turn me into?” HE asked without turning, starting to take off his mask. There was a poof – making him jump – and he hesitated, before finally gaining the courage to take it off. He gasped for air – his lips widening to the sides, showing off some fangs and then there was his big black eyes… He looked like a crossing gone bad, spider and dog.
“Merlin!” Cedric yelled and stumbled backwards. He had a hard time breathing; there was something about the air… He felt his face with his hands, or well, not his face. The creatures face. Isabella had called it a Predator.
“Damn them muggles and their habit of crating scary monsters!” Cedric growled before he put his helmet back on. The helmet alt least made him look somewhat human – and with it back on, he could breathe more easily.
“Well, at least this would put us off each other.” Cedric smirked, before picking up a water balloon and firing it at Isabella.
Perhaps this is good. He thought. Looking the way we do now, I’m completely put off by her – and she should be by me too. Perhaps I should stay this way – make it easy for myself and… Well Oliver might not be too impressed by my new looks. Cedric chuckled at the thought of going into the Great Hall for dinner looking like this, and pumped his water gun, so that it would shoot longer and harder.

<<I'm sorry about how this turned out, I love Predators >_<
And I think we should change in to other alienlike creatures later, yes, because this clearly won't have much effect on either of them - the water.
You have like... a shell, and I have an armour. Data and Princess L...e... (>_< you know who I mean,) next?
We should play around with these some more first though, I might bring in Jared.>>

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Hale

PostSubject: Re: Water Fight ((OPEN FOR ALL))   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:10 am

Jared had been sitting in the common room, trying to read the Daily Prophet, but Sarah had been giving him a hard time – trying to boss him around. He got annoyed, and had to get out of the castle, deciding to go for a walk around the lake. It was really nice, the sun was just setting, and a couple of stars were twinkling brightly on the skies – there was hardly any clouds. A few trees looked like they were on fire already, autumn taking it’s toll on the leaves. Jared loved autumn, it wasn’t too warm nor to cold – the grass would glitter, covered in frost in the morning – the air would be clean, nice to breathe. He got lost in his thoughts while walking, not really paying attention to were he was going.
Suddenly he noticed two dark shadows and some strange voices.
Not recognizing the dialect, he moved closer to see who it was, and what was going on.
”Merlin!” Jared gasped, and stumbled a couple of steps backwards. It was probably the foulest creatures he had ever seen. He wasn’t able to recognize them. One was black, whit a long snout, small hands with strong back legs and a long pointy tail – and the other one was tall and muscular, dressed in some kind of freaky armour.
And is that a pile of teddy bears? Jared frowned, thinking he might have lost it. The creatures turned, noticing him. One of them made a weird chuckle – and pulled… a wand?
Jared felt like he was growing taller, and had problems with his balance, stumbling around. He tried to reach for his wand, but his arms were a mess, too long, and he walked around himself three times before he fell down.
Then, he got sprayed down in water.
One of them said something, but he couldn’t make out the words, it sounded like rocks rolling down a hill. But the creatures was laughing?
Jared felt really confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Water Fight ((OPEN FOR ALL))   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:10 am

Predator Cedric was laughing, throwing water balloons at the Isabella alien. He ran behind a rock to take cover as Isabella tried to get revenge. The water was pretty pointless, seeing as Isabella had a hard shell, and himself had an armour – but it was still fun. Cedric summoned a water gun and jumped out from behind the rock, shooting Isabella full of water – moving around her. He had an advantage with his helmet, now that it was getting darker. He felt a disturbance in the force, change in the air and looked up. Jared was approaching them, apparently lost in his own thoughts.
“Look” Cedric said in his weird voice, and pointed Jared out to Isabella. The two of them didn’t know each other too well, but Cedric was willing to take the risk – guessing they would get along just fine – knowing Jared was more confident and fun than himself.
”Merlin!” Jared gasped, as he looked up – the guy stumbled backwards. Cedric sniggered – watching him, wondering what he should turn him into. He thought of posters he had seen at cinemas while in muggle London.
“Ah… Watch this.” He said to Isabella and pulled his wand, watching Jared grow into Jar Jar Binks.
It was hilarious watching the tall creature stumble around himself – trying to grab something. It looked like a dog chasing his tale, until the point where he fell over. Cedric used this opportunity to spray him full of water.
”Wow Jared, you look just as good as ever.”
Cedric threw him a water gun, watching the confused dinosaur like creature in front of him. He seemed utterly confused. Cedric realised he hadn’t understood a word he was saying.
“It’s Cedric.” He said slowly. Jared nodded, but jumped as Cedric offered him his hand to help him up.

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Fight ((OPEN FOR ALL))   

Back to top Go down

Water Fight ((OPEN FOR ALL))
Page 1 of 1