Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Isabella Ivy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Isabella Ivy   Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:09 pm

Isabella entered her room from an exhausting day ans slammed the door behind her, not caring of anything. She wasn't sleeping all too well lately, staying up to study and do extra studying, Isabella sighed at the thought of all the studying she does. Even when she was in bed her thoughts wouldn't stop; she couldn't switch off. It was getting more and more annoying for her. In a result, she was surprised she hadn't bitten anyone's head off. Just because she never spoke to anyone, didn't mean she could have a go at them about something silly and pointless.
Today however, she almost argued with her professor - he had given wrong information and wouldn't stand down that he had giving incorrect information. Isabella gave up, not wanting to arguing, knowing she was right and refused to do the work. The professor sent her out, telling her to go see her head of house - she didn't and came straight to her dorm.
During her ranting, the whole class were quiet, watching amazed almost. Some had said it was the only time they ever heard her speak - she wanted to hex them into mini piece. Isabella wasn't in the mood for anyone, besides, she hated when people said that to her, but never showed how mush she hated it - she was far too shy and polite.

Isabella threw her book to her bed, one bounced back off, landing with a crash on the wooden floorboards. She sighed and did nothing about it, and instead looked at herself in the mirror. All she wanted to do was - nothing. No working, no thinking, just get away. Then again, she didn't want to face any living soul. Sleeping was the only option left. Well, do what Cedric does; flying, but she had no energy and she hadn't been on a broom in a while so she brushed the thought away.
"Sleeping it is ..." she sighed, staring at herself in the mirror. Isabella then rolled her eyes and walked over to her bed, tying her hair back into a ponytail and swept her books from her bed, not caring that they too landed loudly on the wooden floorboards.
She lied on her side, her knees bent and her back to the door, her hand under her pillow. Isabella kept her eyes open for a little while, only a couple of minutes which felt like hours. Her eye lids slowly drooped and before she knew, she was sound asleep - happy about it too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Hale

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Ivy   Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:02 am

While Isabella was at dinner, Emmett dropped by her dorm to leave a bouquet (sp?) of Forgetmenots on Isabella's pillow.

(that's just some of the flowers)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Ivy   Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:42 pm

Isabella walked up to her dorm from dinner, and quite frankly she was happy to get out of there. She was bored and tired and all she wanted to do was get away from the chatter of people who were giving her a headache. Not only that, but sitting mostly on your own wasn't all that fun. The two girls who would usually sit with her, probably feeling sorry for her, were talking about useless things she wasn't interested in.
It was a bit chilly on the stairs to her common room, and it wasn't that warmer in the room. She said the password and stood to the side a fraction, in case somebody would walk into her. But then again, she was probably the first one up there. She was right and didn't blink an eye about it, making her way to her dorm - the escape.
A breeze blew across her face as she opened the door, seeing that her window was open "I left it open ... Again" she sighed, closing the door behind her. She leaned against it and rubbed her face, just wanting to sleep. "No way am I staying up tonight ..." talking to herself. It was okay since no one was with her to think her crazy.
Something caught her eye, something blue on her bed. She looked at it, walking closer with a puzzled look on her face. "Forgetmenots?" she picked up the bouquet, looking down at them - still confused. Who? What? Never the less, a smile traced along her lips. She had no idea why they were here, but she felt a warm feeling inside.
Isabella dipped her nose to the flowers, smelling the scent they gave off - she loved forgetmenots. The brilliant blue, the smell. "Forgetmenots?" she said again and mused, her eyes still on them - studying each of the colours. this person either knows I like these flowers, or ... you're saying not to forget you... But I don't know who you are she smiled as she thought.
She got out her wand and conjured a white vase with water and placed the flowers into it. The flowers wouldn't stay how they were forever, but they would last longer then without the water. For all she knew, she could get more...
Isabella laid herself down on her bed, looking at the flowers, thinking who they could be from. Would she ever know? Or was thing just... nothing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Hale

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Ivy   Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:03 am

Emmett flew by with four of these flowers, all white.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Ivy   Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:45 pm

"Hey, Bella?" she heard a voice appear as she walked into the room. She moved her head to the side, seeing a smiling, blond girl; Claudia. I wish you'd call me Isabella, she thought, hiding behind a smile, "Yes, what is it?" politely asking, when then Claudia pointed out white flowers on her bed. Isabella looked at them, walking towards them and held them, hiding a secret smile.
"I think you really have an admire, Bella. You're so lucky; he seems really sweet sending you flowers. Do you know who it is yet?" Claudia sounded somewhat excited by this, which was odd to Isabella. But like many girls, it was normal.
"Yes, lucky," she sighed, wishing she knew who was sending her flowers. Yes, she was happy that yet again, she had flowers from a mysterous person, but she never did like to show her feeling all to much. "And no, Claudia, I don't know who is sending them"
The girl looked slightly puzzled "You don't seem to happy about them. I think it's really nice. Cedric, you spend a lot of time with him; do you think it's him?" the girls face brightened up. Isabella looked at Claudia, her eyes showing that she was thinking "Cedric?" She looked back at the flowers and put them in the vase.
"I don't know - like I said. He knows I like Forgetmenots..." she bit her lip and turned back to face the girl "But Cedric and I arn't like that - together. We're good friends." Isabella paused and sat down on her bed "I thought I told you that."
Claudia smiled and sat down next to her - Isabella turned to look at her, it was like they were having a deep, emotional conversation. She smiled at Isabella "Just friends? That's how it sometimes starts off, you know. Any girl would die to be as close to him as you two are."
"Well, as you know, I'm not like those girls, so maybe Cedric isn't too keen on them?" she said, her voice came out colder than intended and she looked over at the flowers, so she wouldn't see the face Claudia would pull. The sun from her window was shining down on them, making them appear whiter and more beautiful. She wondered to herself if these flowers had somesort of a message.
"Like the Forgetmenots, do you think these flowers mean anything too?" she spoke quietly and turned to Claudia, who was looking at the flowers and then smiled, turning to Isabella.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Ivy   

Back to top Go down

Isabella Ivy
Page 1 of 1