Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

4th Years Dorm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jared Hale

PostSubject: 4th Years Dorm   Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:29 am

Jared dropped down on his bed and ran his fingers through his hair. His room mates was all sound asleep. Mark, Jonas and Damon. He smiled, and lay down his bed. Sleep radiated such a peace…
On his minds were a lot of things, Cedric – and his gayness. No, he didn’t mind, but Cedric was hiding something, and he didn’t know what. There was something about Oliver that he didn’t like… And then there was Pansy. What on earth was up with her? Why did she always torment Cedric and Isabella?
Bella… The name echoed in his mind, and he bit his lip.
He was really excited that they got to work together in Astronomy. He knew she was smart, knew that he loved her looks – and her skill to be herself. A quality he admired, seeing as the people he surrounded himself with looked up to Cedric to the point where it could get sickening. Breaking away from them was doing him good. He hated gossip, he hated crowds.

Earlier that same day – he had gotten a letter from his father, wishing him luck with the game against Slytherin and telling that they would be going to the Czech Republic for a week to spend time with Zillah. He knew how disappointed Jackson would be if they didn’t win… Jared sighed. The letter might just as well have said. “You better win the game, or I’m going to disown you. We’ll be with your much better brother the next week.”
It was hard to live up to Jackson’s expectations. Perhaps that was why he always wished Amos was his father… Not that Amos didn’t give Cedric a hard time either; there was a lot of expectations there too.

Jared sighed, he didn’t want to think about this, and his head popped back to Isabella. He pictured the way she smiled when they were talking earlier – and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Hale

PostSubject: Re: 4th Years Dorm   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:04 am

Jared rushed through the common room, ignoring both Sarah and the gang – and Stella as he did so. He went straight to his dorm, and sat down on the bed, finding parchment, a quill and ink. There was so much on his mind, and he needed some brotherly advise. Usually, he’d go to straight to Cedric, but this time – this time he couldn’t.

“Zillah!

Don’t be alerted, nothing is wrong – I just need some advice.
I’m in a rather delicate situation when it comes to this girl.
(I know what you’re thinking, and I didn’t make anyone pregnant.)
Anyways, I think I’m in love – the deal is, the entire school think she and Cedric is a couple when I know for a fact that Cedric is g….

I can’t write that, I promised not to tell Jared thought.

going out with someone else. She is really pretty and smart, and in Ravenclaw.
You know I’m never shy around girls, and that counts for this one as well, I’m just having a hard time approaching her with how I feel.
Got any ideas?

Reply as soon as you can, please – unless you’re killed by some dark creatures, then you should get your sorry ghost ass up here, to answer me in person!

~ Jared”

He rolled it together, and went up to the Owlery to send the letter straight away, picking a black owl to deliver it for him, knowing Cillian would find it amusing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Hale

PostSubject: Re: 4th Years Dorm   Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:42 am

Jared had just finished up his dinner, when a black little owl dived right onto his plate – all exhausted. Cedric raised an eyebrow, and Sarah questioned the whole deal.
”I’ll tell you about it later.” Jared said, and picked up the owl – and walked back to his dormitory. Sarah huffed, all annoyed – he could hear as he left.
The little bird looked up at Jared all proud that he managed to find the right guy. He took the letter off the birds foot – it seemed far too big for the bird to carry – and Jared knew exactly why Cillian had picked it.
“Help yourself.” Jared said, and pointed at a bowl of Owl treats that he kept for Emmett, it was usually he who brought his mail. He sat down on the bed and started reading the letter.

”Hi baby brother!

Jackass… Jared thought, Cillian knew he hated to be called that.

I’m happy to hear you’re good, that goes for me as well.
The dark creatures haven’t gotten to me yet, so I’m still alive. Sorry to disappoint you – if you wanted a reply in person. Now, that put aside, I really wish I could come visit you at Hogwarts. But – the next time you’ll see me will be at the Christmas holidays, and that’s not too far away either. (And if we’re lucky, your crush will spend the holidays with us.)”

That cheeky bastard… Jared sighed, and rolled his eyes. But he had to admit, he hoped so too.

”I suggest you write her a poem – or a letter. Perhaps pick some flowers, and have Emmett take it to her bed. Don’t let her know it’s you right away, let her find out herself. It might sound cheesy, but it works every time – trust me I know..”

Yeah, you probably pulled that card on half the girls in Hogwarts while you were here…

” Girls think of it as romantic and mysterious. The last part you might be pulling off anyways; you are incredible Jared.
She sounds awesome the girl – so go easy, don’t rush things. I don’t have a lot of experience with Ravenclaw girls – but the few I encountered was very sensitive and kind of boring.”

You better not be suggesting that Bella is…

”But if the girl is spending time with you and Cedric, I doubt that she is. Say Hi to him from me will you? I miss the lad.
Write me as soon as you have started things, keep me updated on how it is going and what you are doing.

Good luck!

~ Cillian

P.S
The owl you sent was awesome! The one I’m sending is from work, he reminds me off you – I might be buying him.“

Jared chuckled. Even if Cillian’s ideas were a little cheesy – they were classic too. Jared kicked himself mentally for not coming up with it himself.
In the bowl of treats, the little owl were tweeting.
”Aww…” Jared said and walked over to him. “Eaten too much, have you?” He walked up to the owlery and placed it amongst the others to rest. On his way back to the common room, he bumped into Cedric and Isabella.
“I’ll catch up with you guys later,” he said with a smile – and turned to Cedric. “Zillah says hi, he misses you.”
And then he walked off to the common room, trying to figure out what move to pull first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Hale

PostSubject: Re: 4th Years Dorm   Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:18 am

Jared sat down on his bed, with parchment, a feather quill and inc. Cillian wanted him to write back once he got things started with Bella, and this was what he was doing.

“Hi Zillah.

I feel like pointing out that I’m happy the dark creatures haven’t gotten to you – and you’re still alive to give me advice. I told Cedric you missed him, but didn’t hang around for long enough for him to reply. Perhaps you could write Cedric as well? I’m sure he’d appreciate it.
Did you buy the little owl? Cause if you did, I suggest you name him “Idiot” after my amazing older brother.

So, I’ve got things going with Bella. (Yes, that’s her name) I had Emmett drop by with forgetmenots the other night, and tonight I picked four Gardenias. Do you remember mom’s story of Jackson sending her those? They’re supposed to mean “I love you secretly.” Or something. The thing is, I’m not really sure what to do next. You know I’m not a man with words, if you want me to write poems – I need ideas.

I hope things are alright in the Czech Republic,
Thanks for helping me out.

~ Jared”

He rolled the parchment together, and crawled under his bed covers. He’d send the letter first thing next morning – but right now, he needed to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Years Dorm   

Back to top Go down

4th Years Dorm
Page 1 of 1