Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Light

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Light   Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:23 am

She walked out of the castle. She needed some fresh air to breath. It was an early morning, she shivered. She did not sleep well, nightmares hunted her all night. It was so beautiful. She just stood there, taking in a beautiful scene. Suddenly there was a flick of light in the forest. She looked intensely, trying to see of what it was. The little flash repeated itself. It almost looked like someone was playing with the mirror. She walked towards the light. Was it stupid on her part? She did not care. Curiosity took a hold of her mind. She walked right into the Forbidden Forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deimos C. Malouf

PostSubject: Re: Light   Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:05 am

*He opened his eyes, bright light blinded him. His entire body ached. Where was he? What was going on? He tried to lift himself but his body refused to listen. The pendant was still in his hand.* Ariana...*he spoken but no sound came out. He was to week.* Suddenly something blocked out the sun. Someone was touching his face. He could hear a voice somewhere far away*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Light   Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:33 am

She walked slowly trying not to make a noise. As she walked closer she saw a boy with a piece of jewelry in his hand. His robes were torn, his face covered in ashes. He looked young, maybe 16 or so. She looked at his robes trying to find any indication of which house he might belong to. His badge looked like it has been…purple? And it has an emblem of a wolf, or a dog…It was hard to tell. She touched his face trying to see if he was still alive. His skin felt warm, “hey, can you hear me?” she felt him flinch. He needed some medical help. She got her wand out, “levicorpus” She started walking to the entrance. She rolled her eyes as she saw a familiar figure pacing back and force. “Does he do anything else but patrol?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Light   Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:49 am

Cedric looked at his watch - he had just been in the dungeons, and was now in the entrance hall.
He was looking at some of the pictures - waiting for the minutes to run out - so he could rush off to see if Oliver would want some company.
Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a dark shadow move closer, and he pulled his wand, turning around.
"Pansy! What are you doing?" He hissed, to clenched teeth. He looked up at the figure she was levitating through the door.

got damage control?

Tasty Lunch and Sweet Revenge
...to find out what just happened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Light   Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:54 am

Let's just say I took a bloody walk. Are you going to take points for me breathing or are you going to help me *she answered mirroring his intonation* I found him in the forest. I need to take him to the hospital wrong *she hid the pendant in her robes*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Light   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:12 am

"Just go to bed Pansy, I'll take him there."
Cedric pulled his wand, and placed his spell on the boy - non verbal.

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Light   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:17 am

Hey, this is unfair. I was the one that found him. Besides, I know something that you don’t and I am sure headmaster would not be happy with you sending me away as I was the one that found him. Now *pushing him to the side* Either you help me or you may go and eat hippogriff dung.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Light   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:31 am

"Alright, you can tag along." Cedric said, after giving it some thought. Though, eating hippogriff dung seemed like a bliss compared to hanging out with Pansy. Merlin knew what sick prank she would pull next.
Cedric started heading up the stairs.
He noticed how injured the boy was, and felt alittle concerned.
"Are you alright though? Did anything happen?" He asked, not looking at Pansy.

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deimos C. Malouf

PostSubject: Re: Light   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:09 am

*he has woken up at that moment* Dumbledore, take me to Dumbledore...
*Pansy was too shocked to hear anything nice out of Diggory, she did not have time to respond at the boy spoke* Diggory, he said something…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Light   Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:17 pm

"Dumbledore, take me to Dulmbledore" The kid muttered. He had a funny accent, or so Cedric thought.
He was guessing he was from somewhere around medierranian sea. The skin and hair was dark too.
Cedric looked at Pansy, who pointed out that the kid was speaking. He turned to her and gave her half a smile,
wondering what had happened - and if she was alright too. But he wasn't going to push it, with having her answer the question.
From what he could see though, she looked alright - no injuries, no bleeding - but she might have gotten a shock when finding the kid.
"Just relax, we'll take you to Dumbledore... Are you uncomfortable? Does it hurt anywhere?" Cedric asked, and stopped - taking the spell off him and gently placing him on the floor. He could carry him from there - they were only a floor away from the hospital wing.

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deimos C. Malouf

PostSubject: Re: Light   Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:01 pm

*he could hardly lift his head up. A young boy, somewhere his age was looking at him. A dark haired girl was standing behind him, looking at him. Both looked worried. He started coughing.* Water, please… * he was hurt, but not as hurt as tired. It seemed like all his energy was sucked out of him. He struggled with keeping awake. Something told him that if he would fall asleep he would wake up* I really….need…to speak….to Dumbledore… I have an important massage for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Light   Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:15 am

"Don't worry. The hospital wing is close, I'll get you there, and you'll have water. Then I'll personally go get Dumbledore, alright? Just try to relax."
Cedric said, and lifted the guy up in his arms, walking as fast as he could to the hospital wing - Pansy right by his side.

<<Genious, really, because now Dumbledore will have to RP too>>

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Light   Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:25 pm

*She looked from one boy to another* Diggory, Dumbledore is not around. He has left, and no one knows when he will return. He had some business to attend with Mr. Crouch. The minister himself has arrived last night. They both left. I saw it with my own eyes. *she then turned to the newcomer* Whatever you want to speak to him about will have to wait. *She looked back at Diggory* Before you say anything, I wasn’t sneaking out. I had to deliver the letter from the minister. *she smiled weakly*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deimos C. Malouf

PostSubject: Re: Light   Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:34 pm

Dumbledore is not around? But with Grindelwald on the loose…*he gapped*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Light   Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:36 pm

I am sure its not going to be more then a couple of days…Wait, what did you just say? Who is on the loose? *she looked at Diggory, hoping she did not hear the other boy right*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Light   Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:32 pm

"It's ok Pansy." Cedric forced a smile. After all, she did find the boy. "Now please tell me, where did you find him?" He frowned, wondering how long the kid has been out there.
Cedric looked at the kid as he spoke, then turned to Pansy and whispered. "Did he just say Grindewald?"

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Light   Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:02 am

I found him in the forest...I was taking a walk and then...I just walked to the forest and he was there...I thought he was dead...and yeah, I believe he said Grindelwald...*She then turned around to the boy, smiling* Did you hit your head? Grindelwald has been dead for what *looked at Diggory hoping that he would correct her if she was wrong* 50 years?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light   

Back to top Go down

Light
Page 1 of 1