Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Deimos Cingus Malouf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deimos C. Malouf

PostSubject: Deimos Cingus Malouf   Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:27 am

Name: Deimos Cingus Malouf
Story : Deimos comes from the great Institution of magic in Egypt. He has been in his 5th year when his school was under attack by the greatest wizard of all times. Most have died in the battle. He was one of not many that survived. Grindelwald was moving closer his army greatly organized. There was no hope for the school or its students. Gilbornet called the survivors into the room, “My dear friends, *he paused, the words that had to escape his mouth hurt him as he looked into 16 pairs of eyes * “I am afraid to say that the hope is lost for us, but it is not lost for the rest of the wizarding world. Grindelwald is after an ancient pendant that I hold in my possession. May he reach it and the whole world would be at his feet. We cannot let him have it. I need to ask you all fight with bravery and hold Grindelwald back as long as you can. May the force be with you! Now, Deimos, Ariana, I need you two to stay.” *Deimos was hugging his girlfriend that was shaking in his arms; she was scared. So was he but he tried to hide it. He kissed her head. A tall boy lifted his right arm with a wand in his fist, “We won’t let Grindelwald march into our school without a fight, let’s go!” A girl next to him, looked at the headmaster, “We won’t disappoint you, headmaster.” With those words everyone gave each other a hug and left a room. “We may die with dignity.” The door was closed and now Deimos and Ariana were standing in front of Gilbornet, “I have to transger the pendant to Hogwarts. Dumbledore will know what to do with it. I will transfer you both. You have to guard it with your life. Now, please. We don’t have much time.” They all could hear screams of pain outside the door. Ariana started crying. Gilbornet handed pendant to Deimos and pointed his wand it him. “One at a time, please, one at a time…Ariana, you will be next” As he started muttering the spell the door flew open. Grindelwald saw of what was going on and in order to prevent the apparationg he muttered a killing curse. Grilbornet fell onto the floor but not before a golden jet of light escaped his wand and hit Deimos on the chest. His and Ariana’s eyes locked before she received a killing curse. Everything blacked out for Deimos. He never reached his destination on time, the pendant was lost forever, or so it was believed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Deimos Cingus Malouf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Role Playing  :: Member Area :: The Original Character's :: Profiles-
Jump to: