Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: The rules!   Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:08 pm

To make sure everyone behaves, here are some rules.

1. You only get to take on THREE characters max:
~ ONE Cannon student
~ ONE Original character
~ ONE Grown-up
+ Of course, make sure you character has a first and last name. If for any reason (for OC's) you only need one name, please let us know
+ For people who wish to have an OC, we are the one's in charge who will sort your character based upon you profile. Therefore, you must check back to your profile to see what house your character is in.

2. Keep in mind that we want proper role playing here. Write full sentences, description and the use of quotation marks.
Please have waaay over 5 words >_<

3. Please no txt speak - "c u l8er", ect. I'm sure most of you know what txt speak is. It's annoying.

4. You MUST post a profile

5. You cannot kill other characters - This is most probably not needed for the students, but fights will happen, so be realistic people.

6. No spamming. If you are on a board that is supposed to be for role play, do not just talk out, or gripe. Double and triple posting is also a form of spam.

7. Respect all users and characters, e.g. Harry cannot go to Voldermort without planning it with Voldermort first (PM to the RP'er)

8. Also respect the books and Mrs J.K Rowling herself

9. Typos - If a user makes a typo while role playing, there really isn't any need to pester them about it. We will consider this spam. If we see you doing this a lot and in a rude manner, you will be warned.

10. Please keep it PG-13!

11. Most importantly, have fun! We are all here to enjoy ourselves and have a good time.

Please agree to the rules. You cannot role play until you have agreed.
Thank you! Very Happy

Last edited by Isabella Ivy on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Allavison

PostSubject: Re: The rules!   Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:29 pm

I Agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The rules!   Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:28 am

Sweet Smile I can still log in.... k I agree!!! Wait gonna try Ash... if she works I agree for her her too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rules!   

Back to top Go down

The rules!
Page 1 of 1