Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Angie and Oliver Harry's third year

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jared Hale

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:09 am

When Bella told him to follow her, he got really worried. Something was up, he could feel it.
His thought’s were confirmed when Bella told she had stopped him from jumping.
She started pulling him along, and he tried to figure out where they were going.
“So,” Jared begun, as they were heading up the moving stairs. “You stopped him from jumping, obviously something happened. Mind filling me in on what exactly? And how do you know he didn’t try jumping again?”
The last words worried him like crazy, so he bit his lip – trying to push the thought away, hoping Cedric wasn’t stupid enough to do something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:55 pm

They were both walking up Grand Staircase, Isabella just in front, glancing back at him now and again. “Yes, something happened. Lets leave it at that, please” her tone hard as if she was authority. “Look, I know you‘re his best friend too, but I‘m not passing anything on … I don‘t know what Cedric has told you already and therefore, I will not speak anything of it. However, I can answer you other questions,” she said, moving to the side, in front of Jared probably stopped him in his tracks as someone was walking down the stairs.
She sighed and continued, moving back to the other side and looked at Jared for a second. “I know he hasn’t jumped again,” she said, but hoped he hadn‘t. She didn’t know how long she was out of it, then again it couldn’t have been long as Jared was looking for Cedric too - unless he was really that lost of finding him. “He hasn‘t got it in him.” she finished with that question.
“Now,” she began, keeping her eyes ahead of her, but her head slightly turned to him “Cedric was, and most defiantly still is, upset about the matter, and please,” she waved her hand “no further questions on what it is, but he did hurt himself and I suppose you‘re wondering why I am not with him, yes?” she looked at him, and thought about everything she was saying she properly sounded snooty and rude, but she continued after he nodded.
“I am not with him right now,” she said as she walked around the corner, now on the Sixth floor “because … I can‘t stand the sight of blood.” She blushed at it, she sounded pathetic and weak. She looked at him and read his face expression “It‘s not as drastic as it sounds, but there was blood. Now, just follow me…”
They both carried on down the corridor getting closer to the Gryffindor common room, and it was only then when she started to mentally kick herself. She sounded nothing like herself, but only sounded how she would to people she’d rather not talk to, or if they were complete idiots - but she liked Jared. Then again, she didn’t know him and for all she knew, he might end up in one of them categories. Not only that, but she couldn't tell him the full story as she was sure Cedric didn't tell Jared about his relationship with Oliver.
Isabella looked at Jared, his eyes were amazing and she looked away just at the thought. “I‘m sorry about my tone of voice towards you,” her voice was almost a whisper and bit the inside of her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Hale

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:57 pm

Jared was really worried about Cedric, and curious about what have happened, but he respected that Isabella couldn't tell.
He wanted to ask her how she knew he didn't try jumping again, but didn't ask it.
They were up by the sixth floor, and he wondered what they were doing up there, but guessing that Cedric was by the Ravenclaw Common room or something, seeing as Bella was a Ravenclaw. He kept silent, letting her talk.
"I am not with him right now, because ... I can't stand the sight of blood." She said, and blushed.
Jared frowned.
There was blood?
She said it wasn't as drastic as it sounded. But yet. Blood. What did Cedric do? What happened to make him do so?
They were heading for the Gryffindor common room now, Jared hadn't been up there many times, but he knew his way around the castle from sneaking around at night with Cedric.
"I'm sorry about my tone of voice towards you." Isabella said. Jared shook his head and forced a smile.
"You're just worried about Cedric, just like I am. It's ok, I won't judge you by it."
He was worried however, about what they would find when they reached Cedric.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:01 pm

Isabella sighed and stopped walking, and pulled him to one side. She looked at him, waiting for a couple of people to pass. “Look, I think you have no idea about Cedric. You seem clueless I‘m sorry to say,” her head turned, watching another person pass “and I‘m sure you‘re going to be confused once we are with Cedric.” she sighed again and stepped back, looking at him, she wished she didn’t.
“Now you‘re even more confused I‘m sure, but … Cedric is having a hard time at this moment and right now, you and I just have to help him calm down and all that. Ignore everything - Cedric will soon tell you” Isabella stepped back again, “Come on. I really shouldn‘t have said anything. But it was like… a warning I guess. It‘s hard,” she started to walk, and Jared followed. “I want you to understand, maybe for my benefit? But I can‘t speak anything of it.” she sighed again, knowing what she was saying could be obvious when he saw Cedric and Oliver. “Okay, I‘m shutting up now. It might become obvious once there and it‘ll be my fault.”
Her eyes glanced to the sides at him and she clenched her fists under her sleeves - She should had said nothing and kept walking. To be honest, she didn’t know what to think around him, it was odd. She felt lost in a way, nervous too. Her mind jumbled into one, the thoughts of him just… taking over.

<<I didn't know what would happen once there like. If Cedric and Oliver were inside... I dunno where they are. If anything needs changing, I'll edit ^^,>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Hale

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:42 pm

Isabella said that he was clueless – it made him somewhat angry. How could he be clueless? Cedric and himself had been friends forever. If anyone was clueless, it was her. Yet, she wasn’t lying – he knew that much. So even if he wanted to argue, he left it be. After all, this was not about him – but about Cedric. He wondered what Cedric would tell him, and if he ever would – because he had been hiding something. Did this mean he had told Bella?
He doesn’t trust me? Jared thought and his jaw tightened.
”I don’t know what will become obvious, or what I will find – but Cedric better be ok, because if he have jumped I’ll never forgive him.” Jared said, as they started walking again. They were close to the Gryffindor Common room now.
”Cedric is here?” He asked – but his question was already answered. Cedric was standing in the hallway ahead of them with Oliver, his hand bleeding – and his face covered in tears.
“What the…? Wood?” Jared frowned, and stopped dead in his tracks.

<<Aww, Poison – Every Rose Has It’s Torn, now. I love that song… Bret Michaels. *sighs*>>
<<Soundgarden – Black Hole Sun. *sighs again* Err… Yeah. It would be nice to get an answer for Oliver I suppose – but they are standing outside the entrance to the Gryffindor Common room, and if Oliver doesn’t reply before you; they are fighting.>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   

Back to top Go down

Angie and Oliver Harry's third year
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3