Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Angie and Oliver Harry's third year

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:33 am

" I don't if I can remember...want to refresh my memory?" She asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harrypotter.forumsmotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:16 pm

Stella walks into the Gryffindor common room - she was pissed off, and needed to talk with her brother.
When she found him on one of the couches with Angelina however, she stopped dead in her tracks smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:29 pm

Cedric was running after Stella, trying to calm her down. Afterall, it was his fault she was mad.
"Stella, wait up!" He shouted, and ran straight into her. He grabbed her shoulders, keeping her from falling over.
"I didn't mean to hurt you..." Cedric said, trying to get her to look at him.
"What are you looking at?" He asked, frowning, noticing Alicia and Oliver on the couch.
"Oh..." The lump in his throat was hard to swallow. His face turned white and his jaw tightened - he was angry, and shocked.
"Fuck this..." He muttered, and walked out of the common room - his eyes black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:24 pm

Oliver realised that his sister was standing behind him- with Cedric! Shit! Oliver pulled away from Angelina, and ran after Cedric.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:32 pm

Cedric had stopped to let the shock sink in, just beside the picture of Sir Cullen.
Cedric was crying now. His heart shattered. For some reason he thought that it was only fair. He should have expected this.
Once again cursing himself for being so naive.
"Oh dear oh dear! Young man! You should stay away from onions..." Sir Cullen said.

<<Sorry for draggin Sir Cullen into this, but I quite enjoy the crazy portrait>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:35 pm

"Cedric!" Oliver said as he caught up with him, "I was helping Angie with homework, I didn't see you there!" he smiled nervously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:44 pm

Cedrics eyes were still black when he turned to face Oliver.
"Homework?! Well then it must have been one hell of an oral exam she's facing!" Cedric snarled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:08 pm

Stella raised an eyebrow as Oliver ran past her.
"What is going on?" She asked Angelina, but when she didn't get a reply from her - she decided to run after them.
She caught up with Cedric and Oliver - they were standing next to the picture of Sir Cullen.
"Oliver? Cedric? Why are you crying?" She saw how black Cedrics eyes were - and it frightened her, she took a couple of steps back...
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:48 pm

"Cedric, please...she came onto me!" Oliver pleaded, "I'm sorry..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:55 pm

"Didn't look like you were putting up much of a struggle..." Cedric whispered, his eyes narrowed.
He turned to Stella and glared at her. "You have a habit of making my life miserable." He said, and turned away from the two of them, trying to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:17 am

"One hippogriff - this is not working - two hippogriffs - I still wanna hex him to bits and pieces - three hippogriffs - Angelina too - four hippogriffs - unforgivable curses can't be that hard - five hippogriffs - Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm angry enough to pull one off - six hippogriffs - then I'll hang myself from the north tower - seven hippogriffs - I'm sure they'd love that - eight hippogriffs - makes sense, then Oliver could spend all the time he wanted with Angelina - nine hippogriffs - Stella would find someone her own age and - ten hippogriffs - Isabella..."
Cedric felt his body tense as he thought of Isabella. His eyes narrowed, and he turned - glaring at Oliver, then at Stella.
Sure, a part of him wanted to believe Oliver, but the way they were kissing. His jaw tightened. He pushed Oliver and Stella out of the way, and headed down the stairs - regretting the fact that he came up there to apologize to Olivers little sister.
He took two steps at the time, walking without a direction - too caught up in plotting his hanging from the North Tower, he didn't realise that he was crying, or the fact that he just bumped into someone and knocked the person and all the books said person was carrying over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:27 am

Isabella was walking from the library and back to her dorm, thinking of her classes and a book she was just flicking though. She was just about to walk about the corner when someone walked directly into her, making her fall to the floor and her books too. I really must be more carfully she thought to herself and looked up to see Cedric.
"Cedric?" she said as she got up on her knees and picked up a book and then placing another on top of that.
She could see he wasn't very happy "A-Are you all right? you don't look too happy" looking at him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:36 am

Cedric quickly picked up Isabellas books, and placed them in her arms.
Usually he would carry them for her, but right now - he was busy.
"I don't think I've ever been this angry!" He said - coming to realise that he was crying.
He dried away the tears from his cheeks.
"If you'll excuse me, I'm on my way to find Nolan - I'm sure he'll help me get some rope."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:58 am

Cedric dropped the books in her arms "Oof".
She frowned at Cedric "Rope? What are you talking about?" she said turning to him "What is wrong? And what you mean by rope?" she asked again, feeling worried now.
"Please talk to me, Cedric. I'm worried" she admitted, not caring, because she had bad vibes from Cedric. Vibes she wish weren't there at all.
"If-If you're thinking of doing anything stupid, then I would have to stupidly smack you back to reality" she said, looking at him.
Bloody books! she scored mentally
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:49 pm

Cedric looked at Isabella and bit his lip hard - his eyes still black, still angry.
Anger was good, if he could contain his anger - he wouldn't have to be sad.
He wasn't sure if he could deal with that just now, his body was trembeling, and he wanted to break down and cry more than anything.
The fact that he was worrying Isabella made him sick to his guts, that was the last thing he needed.
He clenched his fists and focused on breathing normaly, and not yelling at her. After all, this wasn't her fault.
Thoughts and images was spinning in his head, and he blamed himself.
"Well, actually - I don't need rope." He said, his voice was shivering.
"I'll just jump off." He turned around to see where he was, and figured it wasn't too far to the north tower.
"Probably best to leave Nolan out of this too..." He added, and then turned around - not being to able to look at Isabella any longer,
trying to build up that anger again - walking to the North Tower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:05 am

"Don't need rope?" she repeated to herself. "Cedric!" she called as he turned away from her.
Isabella had forgotten she was carrying books and when she reached her arm out after him, she dropped them on the floor.
She gasped and looked at them, then at Cedric as he walked away. "Cedric, wait!" she bent down and picked up the books. She looked back, but Cedric was gone around the corner.
Her heart was racing and pumping loudly. Why wouldn't he look at me? she asked herself and stared to run after him "Cedric! Please!" she called, ignoring everyone she past as they looked at her.
Isabella had caught up with Cedric, walking fast by his side. She studied him ... Her eyes widened "Don't do anything stupid!" she said, her heart sank to her feet it felt.
She stopped and by a group of people, who happened to be fellow Ravenclaws "Take these!" Why didn't I think of that earlier? she said pushing the books to the girl. Isabella didn't care at this moment about her stupid books, or what the girl was thinking.
Isabella looked back at Cedric, who was walking away still and when she caught up, she grabbed his wrist. "You're not jumping off anything!" turning his to face her "Do you think I'm stupid to know what you're thinking?" Sometimes I think this... ability is a curse!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:49 am

Cedric heard Isabella call out for him, the sound of her voice making his heart shatter even more.
Something rumbled behind him, he didn't turn to look what it was - and was worried that Isabella had fallen apart too.
Even so, he picked up his pace, telling himself to stay angry - and not to cry.
Usually he was good at locking up certain emotions, though this time it was harder.
When she caught up with him, walking by his side he was somewhat relieved. She hadn't fallen apart.
His jaw tightened, figuring if he went any faster now he would be running. He was so angry, he didn't catch what she was saying.
Something about him being stupid? "Well, she don't have to remind me." Cedric thought.
He looked at his side just to tell her that, but then she was gone.
"Fine." He thought, still walking - the top of the north tower just up the stairs now. He was about to take the first step,
when he felt a hand around his wrist.
"You're not jumping of anything!" She said - he glared at her with his black eyes, then laughed - it sounded desperate.
"I'm not jumping, I'm flying." He spat out, sounding harsh. He regretted it the moment he had said it,
and his eyes turned sad, slowly going back to grey, filling with tears.
He knew she wasn't stupid, she was the smartest witch he've ever met...
"Oh no" he thought, and swallowed hard, trying to push away the sadness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:15 am

When Cedric turned around, she didn't like the way he was glaring at her, and then laughed. She frowned, and let go of his wrist. She knew he was hurting, but she help but feel hurt by him.
"Don't be sarcastic at me! I know perfecly well what you're thinking!" and after it, she felt sorry for saying it. She stopped frowning "I'm sorry" she said calmly, her heart sunk a little for shouting.
Isabella then saw that his eyes were starting to water. She looked saddly at him, "Oh, Cedric..." and took his hands and pulled him into a room with the open door.

<<Haha, short! >.< Sowie ...>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:09 am

Cedric looked around and let go of Isabellas hands. His eyes were wide with horror.
This was where Oliver had told him to meet him, that night which seemed like years ago. That night Oliver had told him...
Cedric's jaw tightened again, rage was bubbeling under every inch of his skin - and he smashed his fists into the wall - hurting himself more than he hurt the wall. He was breathing heavily, and decided to calm himself down - Isabella shouldn't have to see him like this, a wreck of emotions.
Even so, he still wanted to "fly" off the North Tower.
"You can stop me now, but I'm still going." Cedric said, he's voice cold.

<<Don't be sorry! I've been way short tonight o_O Btw, your last posts has been very well written!!>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:31 pm

Isabella looked at Cedric, seeing his eyes wide. She wondered what she had done; maybe she shouldn't had taken his hands because of Oliver.
She could see that Cedric was getting angry, she wanted to apologize. Most of all she thought it was her fault. Bella opened her mouth to say sorry, or just anything, but when she did, Cedric punched the wall. As much as it had hurt him, it was hurting her to see him like this.
Isabella held back her emotions. It wasn't about her, it was about him. Though, she took a breath and looked into his eyes; she couldn't hold it back "Go on! Do it!" her chin began to quiver. She held her breath and began again "You think after you'll 'fly'," she raised her hands at chest level and waved them a little out of sarcasm of his word 'fly'. "That everything would be better?!" her eyes began to water, and she took another breath "It wouldn't! Your family, Oliver and even my heart would be broken!" a couple of tears ran down her face and she looked down and frowned.
"It's a selfish act" she said more quietly at the floor, then brushed away her tears. She couldn't hold them back, though she held her breath to calm down and to stop.
Isabella was never scared to say what she thought, but at a time like this she wished she could turn back time and say something else which didn't involve her shouting, or even crying. Instead comfort him.
She started to mentally kick herself. What she said could possibly make him feel worse. But she had to say. She wanted to tell him what it would do to people who loved him. She felt that she was making it about her.
Isabella looked up at him but didnt say anything, and when she did, she said "I'm sorry. I shouldn't had said that. It just -" she looked in his eyes to then looked to the side "really hurt you saying all that..."
She took a couple of breaths to calm down a little more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:08 am

Cedric sat on one of the desks, looking at Isabella - letting her yell at him. It felt good, having somebody yell.
It focused the pain on something else. Her pain. She was crying.
Shoot. He thought, wondering how this had turned out if he hadn't bumped into her. Then he would have jumped.
Why would that break her heart? He knew it was selfish though, and deep down, he didn't want to kill himself.
It was just an irrational thought and a moment of crazyness, all a result of having his heart broken.
Knowing that he had made her cry hurt almost as much as seeing Angelina kiss Oliver. Or was Oliver kissing Angelina?
Whatever... His eyes darkened a litte again.

He got up on his feet, and walked over to her, pushing his own sorrow away for the moment,
knowing he couldn't keep pushing it away for long. Cedric hated crying, it made him feel weak and vurnerable (sp?).
Before he met Oliver, he usually never cried. What the hell is wrong with me?

Isabella looked up at him, but remained silent for a long time. Cedric just looked at her, trying to figure out what to do.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't had said that. It just -" she said, and looked away. Cedric hoped his eyes weren't reflecting the anger,
because it wasn't her fault he was angry. It was wrong of him to take any of these feelings out on her. He should probably head back to see Oliver.
And hex him to bits and pieces. His thoughts had trailed off again, but Isabella continued.
"really hurt you saying all that..."

"I know. Don't be sorry." Cedric said, amazed that he actually had picked up what she was saying, having all those thoughts stuck in his head.
He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close.
"I'm not gonna take off flying." Not without a broom, anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:19 pm

Isabella closed her eyes as Cedric put his arms around her and held her close. She nodded and took a breath "Don't ever say that again ... Please" she felt so silly for crying. He was now comforting her, when it wasn't about her, but about him. She frowned and pulled slowly away from him.
"It did hurt, I had to tell you how I felt on the matter. Sorry ... I got a little over the top." she looked away and her eyes flicked back to his. Was I really over the top, or is it because I feel like an idiot and I'm using it as an excuse? she was frowning slightly as she thought.
Isabella was actually speechless. She knew he wasn't okay so she couldn't ask. She stood there looking at him like an idiot, still taking little deep breaths.
"Have you talked to Oliver?" she final spoke. It was quiet in the room, and for once, it felt awkward for her.
She wanted him to let it all out, so it wouldn't built up. But was that for Oliver to take care of? She truly felt bad for somehow making it about her. "Do you want to talk about it? Or - did you want to talk to it with Oliver?"
Finally mentioning him as he, after all, was kissing Angelina.

<<O-M-G! I wrote this out and ended up going back a page and I was freaking out b/c I thought I lost what I was writing (I had a tear in my eye, LOL). LUCKLY! I copied it. I do that often now b/c I usually take forever and get logged out. YAY ME! lol>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:43 am

"I'll try not to." Cedric said, finding it hard to promise - his voice sounded colder than he had ment for it to be.
He stroked Isabellas back, putting himself in her situation, knowing that he would have been scared too.
Knowing that it would hurt him, that he'd probably take it personal.
"You didn't go over the top, don't worry." Cedric was focusing on keeping his voice calm and steady.
The silence felt pressing and uncomfortable for the first time ever.
As she pushed away, he did to, he looked into her eyes.
"Have you talked to Oliver?" She asked.
Cedric walked to the back of the room, looking out one of the dirty windows - running his hand through his hair.
"You know what? I don't think I ever wanna see his face again." Cedric muttered, and folded his hands across his chest.
It felt like he was about to explode, and he pressed his arms so close it hurt.

<<Remember, Isabella dosen't know what have happened yet Wink >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:15 pm

<<Damn, damn, damn! I forgot about that! lol. ooops>>

Isabella watched him walk over to the dirty window, and she slowly walked towards him, but leaned against a desk "You don't mean that, do you?" she sound concerned. Would he really mean that about Oliver?
Her eyes turned to look out of the window. She couldn't see too much - her eyes then turned back to Cedric. She still felt upset of course, but she felt even more sad for Cedric. He wasn't happy. She didn't like it, and wished she could take it away from him - like a good friend she was.
Isabella bit her lip. It was far too quiet in the room - she had never been in a situation like this.
She watched him; his perfect face. Just looking at him made her feel somewhat brighter in mood.
A little smile sprouted from her lips and she stood from the desk and over to him.
His arms were tight across his chest, "Cedric," she said, taking his arms away from his chest as she rapped hers around him. She rested her head on his chest - she could hear his heart pumping.
"I want you to be happy, and I will never judge you of anything" she looked up at him and continued "You should do what you feel right. But maybe you and Oliver should talk. Set things clear between you" She rested her head back on him "You're happy with him, I can see it when you look at him..."
She stopped, waiting him to think things over before making a decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:54 pm

<<It's ok Wink >>

Cedric frowned as Isabella walked over to him, she was smiling - and even if that melted some of his icy shattered heart,
he couldn't bring himself to return the smile.
Everything felt weird and wrong. Like he was lost in a dream of opposites, where white had turned black, day had turned night and the fire to cold water.
Isabella pulled his arms away from his chest, and he bit his lip not to gasp for air.
It still hurt - not pressing his arms against his chest, but what he've seen - what happened.
And the arms against his chest had eased the pain, containing it somehow.
But then - she wrapped her arms around him, pulling herself close to his body. He felt like marble... Lifeless.
He was angry and calm at the same time. The feeling was so weird... Cedric ran his fingers through Isabellas hair,
and wrapped his arms around her as well. He smelled her hair, it smelled like strawberries. Her body felt so warm against his,
fragile - for some reason. Cedric's eyes were still cold - but burning with rage when Isabella looked at him. He took in every word,
waiting for her to have her say.
"I was happy with him..." Cedric's voice were low - it made him sound dangerous.
"You don't know what he did, Bella." Cedric shook his head, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:17 pm

She felt his fingers ran through her hair - she always liked it when he did that. His body was strong in her little arms. She felt safe and relaxed usually, not not at this moment. He was angry.
When Isabella looked at his eyes, she wanted to turn away. They looked so hurt and angry, she was somewhat afraid. "No, I don't know what happened ..."
You've been saying all this, and you didn't know the story yourself! Everything I've said is probably wrong.
"Whatever happened, Ced," she shallowed, she was still afraid "you must let him know of all your feelings." she rested her head back on his chest and closed her eyes, not wanting to look at his. Yet she was so close to him, he could push her away.
But the eyes were windows to the soul and emotion he was feeling.

<<Short again U_U. Yours wasn't crap btw. I'll prob tell you again in the CB haha>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:44 am

Cedric still had his arms wrapped around Isabella - really needing that.
If she backed away, he would break for sure. However, he didn't like feeling nor being this way around her.
He was exposed in a way he hadn't been before - usually not angry, nor at the point of a breakdown.
...And she just seemed so fragile in his arms.
"I'm not going back up there just to tell him how much I hate him, Bella." Cedric said - his voice still cold.
"How I feel should be obvious. When you get betrayed by someone... you usually feel betrayed."
He had a hard time finding the right words, but felt more than betrayed. Betrayed just wouldn't cover it...
Broken, torn, used, rejected, disappointed, sad, hurt, angry, furious...
A sigh escaped his lips. Just about every bad feeling imaginable. That's how he felt. And if Oliver wasn't smart enough to realise that,
well - it didn't matter anyway, because he didn't want to see Oliver at all. Not now, not later - or during his next ten lives.
Ok, so maybe a little part wanted to see Oliver, but just so he could throw random objects at him.

<<Sorry for the shortness>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:42 pm

Isabella felt warm in his arms, and each word he spoke vibrated through his chest. His voice was a little muffled but she could work out what he was saying. Besides, she didn’t want to pull away from him - he needed someone here from him. She would always be here for him, no matter what it was.
“I‘m sorry, I - I‘ve never really been in this situation before” she said calmly, her head still resting on his chest, her own voice muffled to her. “I just want the best for you,” she said quietly “and I‘m failing to help ...” she knew she was - she didn’t know what to suggest - or was there nothing to suggest?
“So what are you going to do?” she asked but closed her eyes tight, thinking of how stupid and useless she must sound to him.
“Maybe -” she paused, not knowing if this could be right either “you need something to take your mind off of it.“ Bella shrugged. A thought appeared to her, thinking that she didn’t know all too much about what he would do to take his mind off of things. "Or maybe you could throw things at him" she smirked to herself, knowing what he was feeling.
Isabella was lost for words, feeling useless to him. Unable to help him.
Oliver never really seemed to be here for Cedric …
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:19 am

”Sure I want to throw things at him. The problem is; what happens when I run out of things to throw?” Cedric forced a smirk – the idea alone was hilarious. Would he try and strangle him? Would he break down and cry, or throw himself at him? Would they have angry make up sex…? He chuckled at the last thought.
”You want the best for me?” Cedric frowned. He could feel tears sting his eyes again. Finding it hard to imagine that someone could want the best for him in this situation, still partly blaming himself for what happened. There was a whole bunch of ifs… If he hadn’t gotten irritated with Stella, if he hadn’t yelled at her, if he hadn’t pissed her off, if he hadn’t followed up to the common room, if he had spent more time with Oliver then maybe he wouldn’t be kissing Angelina, if he had spent less time with Isabella – or stopped seeing her, like Oliver wanted…
Cedric finally broke free from Isabella, and ran his fingers through his hair. Shaking his head, because the next ‘if’ that popped into his head made him feel more guilty than anything – partly blaming Isabella. This wasn’t her fault… He turned away, not able to hold back the tears. His shoulders were shaking, and he bit his lip to hold back the sobs. Again, he wrapped his arms around himself, holding them hard around his own ribs.
What just happened was replaying in his head.
”He kissed her, Isabella. Why would he?” Cedric whispered – still trying to hold back, knowing that this time he couldn’t. He fell to his knees, arms still around his wrists, clenching his teeth together. Tears running freely down his cheeks.

got damage control?

Tasty Lunch and Sweet Revenge
...to find out what just happened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:17 am

Cedric slammed his fists against the floor and got back up to his feet and
dried his tears away in an angry movement, not that it stopped them coming.
"I'm so bloody stupid!" Cedric growled, he noticed movement at his side.
A mirror, the perfect reflection of himself. His eyes all red and puffy, his flushing with anger.
He walked over to the mirror, his reflection glared back at him – before he punched his fist through the thin glass.
Little pieces cut through his skin, some of them got stuck. He pulled out a piece, and watched the blood drip.
Cedric looked up at the broken mirror. Amazed that his eyes could take on that intensity, that deep black colour.
His jaw tightened. He hated looking at himself, hated his reflection. Hated what he had become. What have happened…
"I need to know what I've done wrong." He muttered to himself. Then he turned on his heal, and strode out the door.

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:45 pm

Cedric let go and stepped away, his blood shot eyes glazed with water, the tears rolling down his cheeks. Isabella looked at him, not knowing what to say. He needed to cry, let it out - but she felt silly standing, watching him.
He then turned around from her and his arms tightly wrapped around himself. She thought maybe that was holding his emotions in, so they wouldn’t burst out. He then spoke quietly, “He kissed her, Isabella. Why would he?”
“Cedric,” she said, barely a whisper, feeling sorry for him, and knelt next to him, her arms wrapped around herself. She as scared to comfort him again, in case he didn’t want it.
Of course, she was annoyed with Oliver - he kept messing things up. Not even trying. She frowned, thinking of Oliver, not saying anything as it would hurt Cedric.
Isabella went to take his hand, but before her hand was fully slipped out from her wrapped arms, Cedric’s fist struck the floor, making her jump and gasp unexpected. Her eyes followed him as he stood, wiping his fresh tears away.
He spoke again, and Isabella stood up quickly “You‘re not stupid!” she protested, he was looking into the mirror and she was looking at him from the mirror. He walked to it, Isabella opened her mouth to speak, but he startled her by punching the mirror, their reflection broken, his many eyes looking back at himself.
Her heart was thudding hard in her chest, every pulse about to burst - he was bleeding, the blood dripping to the stone floor, slipping through the cracks of stone. She stood, watching, her stomach feeling queasy at the sight of blood. She couldn’t stand there, but she couldn’t move. He spoke again, a murmur to her ears. The blood still dripping.
Cedric was striding out of the room, it looked in slow motion for her but when her head kicked in, realising her was angrily walking out of the room, Isabella reached out her hand, calling his name and rushing after him. Her head was dizzy, as she rushed towards him and out of the room.
She needed to breath, the air - things slipping into each other she couldn’t see. Isabella was in the hallway, holding onto the wall, resting against it, watching Cedric walk further away, the crimson blood glowing out at her, crashing to the stone floor.
“Are you all right?” a boy came over to her, his voice echoing, his gentle hand on her arm, his red robes clear to her, a familiar badge shinning from the outside light. Everything was spinning, she didn’t look up. She felt sick, her hands shaking.
Cedric was gone around the corner. “Cedric!” putting her hand to her face and closed her eyes - it didn’t help, she was losing her balance. Her head spinning. All she wanted to do was go after Cedric, but she couldn’t. The wall was gone from her side - she was falling.

<<How weak is Ivy?! (I went a bit ott, lol) LMAO! Btw, that’s Percy, so get your butt over here! lol>>

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:11 am

*Percy was kneeling beside Isabella as she was losing consciousness. He rolls her delicately into his arms and then lifts her. He shifts her hair out of her eyes, and then walks towards the Hospital wing. He lays her on a bed and Madame Pomfrey begins to healing her. Percy sits in the chair beside her bed. He holds her hand.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:11 am

His hand was burning as the blood kept pouring. The cuts were deep, like the cut’s Oliver had made. But he didn’t care about the pain. Pain was good, it kept his mind from replaying what he had seen.
Through his tear filled eyes the world was a blur. He didn’t hear Isabella call his name, nor did he know tat she had fainted.
People gasped and whispered about his tears and the blood as he passed them in the hallway. He didn’t notice that either. That was probably for the better.
Sooner than he’d thought, he reached the hallway were he left Oliver, finding that he was till standing there.
Cedric’s jaw tightened, his eyes as dark as night, yet – he kept crying. Not able to hold back the tears any longer. He wrapped the arms around his ribs again, it was hurting too much seeing him. He didn’t know who to blame any longer, himself – or Oliver… or Angelina. Cedric took a couple of steps, moving in on Oliver. He tried to find words, tried to talk – but failed miserably. Truth be told, he was scared to talk, afraid of what he might say. So he glared at Oliver, while waiting for him to start talking.

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:11 am

Percy Weasley wrote:
*Percy was kneeling beside Isabella as she was losing consciousness. He rolls her delicately into his arms and then lifts her. He shifts her hair out of her eyes, and then walks towards the Hospital wing. He lays her on a bed and Madame Pomfrey begins to healing her. Percy sits in the chair beside her bed. He holds her hand.

Isabella's head was dizzy - falling, feeling nothing until she felt hands stopping her from her crash. Her eyes were closing, losing her consciousness, she didn't know what was happening around her, yet Cedric was still floating around in her mind. The only thing she knew, after coming to realize, that she was being carried, her hair in her face which then moved. And then everything went black...

Isabella was breathing genitally as she laid on the hospital bed. She could hear a few voices now, just whispers, gradually getting louder. She moved a little, feeling something on her hand she opened her eyes and looks over to see Percy. She smiled and looked away, yet didn't pull her hand away, her eyes just adjusting to everything around her.
Isabella tightened her grip ever so slightly on his hand and slowly slipped it from him, and pulled herself up to sit up. She felt a lot better thanks to Madam Pomfrey and of course Percy for bringing her here. "I guess I fainted?" looking awkwardly shy about it, she turned to look at Percy.
"Thank you," she blushed and looked away, her hair hiding her pink cheeks. "You didn't have to stay" speaking quietly, yet kicking herself mentally about everything; Fainting, Cedric, speaking in general, fainting, pulling Percy away from whatever he was doing, fainting... How could she be so stupid? What would father think of her now? Weak?
Isabella then turned to Percy quickly "Cedric!" remembering fully of why she fainted "How is he? Did you see him? His he all right?" she spoke fast, swinging her legs over the bed her feet not able to touch the floor, her hands gripping the edge looking at Percy for answers, hoping Cedric was okay. Stupid girl, Bella! she looked around, he isn't here! You know what happened and how could he be all right? "I've gotta to see him!" the thought of Oliver appeared, making her angry as she blamed him for doing this to Cedric.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:26 pm

<<I can't reply here - I have to wait for Oliver... *groans*>>

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:43 am

*Percy kept her hand delicately in his until she gently pulled it out of his hand. He then asked, "I hope you are alright. I wanted to give you a friendly face to bear when you woke up. I haven't seen Cedric." He was at a loss for words...especially since he figured that she probably felt closer to Cedric than he could hope to be to her.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:20 pm

<<Percy is four/three years older than Ivy... Perv ¬_¬ LMAO!>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:37 pm

<<Yups, totally breaking his legs now... Wink >>
<<Are we waiting for Oliver again? >_< >>

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:56 pm

<<*Frowns* Percy isn't a perv...this forum just lacks a large populace to rub shoulders with Sad>>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:03 pm

<<True. Hey, no crying *hugs* I'll save Percys legs! Anyways, who do we have that's your age? .... Oliver. Who isn't here.>>

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:32 am

Percy Weasley wrote:
*Percy kept her hand delicately in his until she gently pulled it out of his hand. He then asked, "I hope you are alright. I wanted to give you a friendly face to bear when you woke up. I haven't seen Cedric." He was at a loss for words...especially since he figured that she probably felt closer to Cedric than he could hope to be to her.

Isabella smiled at Percy, "Thank you, that is kind of you. I'm feeling a lot better" her smiled disappeared and she looked over at Madam Pomfrey. "But Cedric is hurt - physically and emotionally" looking back at Percy again, and slowly stood up from the bed. "You don't understand..." her voice quiet, almost a whisper. "I have to see if he is ..." she stopped, of course he wouldn't be okay, but she had to see him.
"I'm sorry Percy," his eyes looking up at her - she felt guilty leaving him after he help her. Isabella pressed her lips together and looked down at her hands. Her hair fell and she tucked one side behind her ear. "Thank you for helping me, Percy. I have to go" she looked back up at him.
Isabella stood, looking at him and slowly turned around, kicking herself mentally. She stopped and turned, her palms pressed together "I'll see you Dinner?" trying to at least make up for it, yet she still felt guilty.

<<Oliver? Percy doesn't swing that way... *looks at him* Do you? Besides *crosses her arms* Oliver is with Ceddy. Poor Percy... Losing his mind. And yes, waiting for Oliver>>

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:06 am

<<Thanks, Sophy Smile...Percy doesn't swing that way :-)>>

*Percy nodded and said, "its alright. Let me know if there is anything that I can do, and I'll definitely be at dinner," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:26 am

Isabella smiled and gave a nod "I will do" she said happily, her eyes smiling at his.
"I'll see you then" she turned around and pushed the doors open and walked out onto the hall way. She stood, thinking the quickest way to get to Cedric and Oliver, hoping nothing too bad was happening. Isabella also wondered how long she was out of it ...
A sigh escaped her lips and she brushed back her hair, her hand on her hip - thinking. Isabella shook her head and rushed down the hall, making her way to Cedric.

<<I wonna make Ivy in her 5th year. She'll be ... a year older LMAO... *sighs*>>

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:48 am

*Stands up and makes his way to the Gryffindor Common-room. He then takes out a book and begins to read.

<<its up to you, Sophy Smile>>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:58 am

<<Now you'll bump straight into the mess too - because that's where Cedric and Oliver are, outside the Gryffindor Common Room Wink>>
<<...*sighs* just have to wait then...>>

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Hale

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:46 am

Jared was rushing from the Huffies common room. There was a crazy rumour going about Cedric going to jump off a tower, and even if he had a hard time believing Cedric would do so, he had a bad feeling something was up.
Some of the students were gathering outside the castle to see him fall, and the whole deal was sickening.
He bumped into Isabella just outside the Hospital Wing, nearly knocking her over in the process.
“Hi, sorry.” He said, and was about to keep going, when he noticed who it was.
“I’m really sorry,” he turned around to look properly at her – she looked like she had seen a ghost. “but, you don’t know if the rumours about Cedric jumping off some tower is true? Where is he?”
Jared found it weird that Isabella and Cedric wasn’t together. They always were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:40 pm

The door of the hospital wing closed behind her, making her return back from her thoughts. She stepped further out onto the corridor after a couple of people passed her, and as she did someone walked right into her. Her hair moved over her face "Sorry," her voice quiet, he probably didn't even hear her.
She brushed the hair away, flicking it over her shoulders. Whoever almost knocked her over stopped and looked back at her; Jared. "I'm really sorry," he said to her. Isabella stared at him, her face turned pink just at the sight of him, his voice too was just as beautiful.
"I was just about to see him." she stood like a statue, looking back at him. Oh get a grip girl! she scorned herself. Her eyes looked away and she shook her head lightly, Cedric's best friend, you can talk to him. He's human...
"It was true, yes," she whispered, three people walked past her "but you best come with me. He isn't there anymore. Well, he never made it - because of me." she swallowed the butterflies away, it was as if they would erupt from her. Isabella didn't move, just waited for his reaction... She couldn't wait. "I'm sorry but please make a move, you're Cedric's best friend, he needs you too. Just come with me to him. I - we don't have time just to stop and discuss it." her heart was pounding. She never talked to the most attractive boy in her year, let along almost loose her temper with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:30 am

<<Just gotta point out that Jared doesn't know about Cedric and Oliver yet >_< >>

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:49 am

<<Damn, so shall I change it?? I dunno... I can't tell him to bugger off. I could lie! LMAO...>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Hale

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:00 am

<<Nah, let it stay, I wouldn't mind having him confused. And by the look of things, if Cedric and Oliver fight - he'd just think they had a fight about Quidditch or something. It's all good.>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angie and Oliver Harry's third year   

Back to top Go down

Angie and Oliver Harry's third year
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next