Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:10 pm

Ava wheeled her trolley, laden with her trunk and her owl, onto the platform.

"Ava, you haven't forgotten anything have you dear?" asked her mother, eyeing her trunk and her owl.

"No mum," replied Ava, scanning the platform for a recognisable face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:26 pm

Kate had just managed to avoid her mum's kiss and hurried off. She noticed Ava and calm walked over to her. "Hi!" She said smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:31 pm

"Kate!" exclaimed Ava happily, hugging her best friend. "Bye mum!" she said hurriedly, pecking her on the cheek and then turning back to Kate. "How was your summer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:35 pm

"It was fine if you call my family normal but if you don't then horrid. They wouldn't let me pratice dark magic...you?" She asked starting to walk to the train.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:37 pm

Ava pulled a sympathetic face. "My cousins stayed over. It was brilliant." She skipped slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:39 pm

"That's cool. Which ones? ON your Mum's side or your Dad's?" She asked curious and thinking that Ava was a bit silly to skip to the train. They weren't firsties after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:47 pm

"The ones on my Dad's side. They go to Durmstrang and they know loads of dark magic. It's so cool," she said excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:50 pm

She raised her eyebrows. "Cool...it would be nice to meet them some time. Of course if you didn't mind. " She glared at some Hufflepuffs along the way and discreetly charmed their robes to look magenta pink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:54 pm

"Yeah, they're visiting again in Christmas, you can come over then," she said, smirking at the Hufflepuffs. "Magenta ... not quite your colour," called out Ava mockingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:00 pm

One second year hufflepuff started bawling when she did the trip jinx on them. "Aw did the poow baby fall down? " She asked in a mock babylike voice. She turned back to Ava smirking. "That would be amazing. Seeing how Claire seems to be so unBlackish."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:13 pm

Betta yawned as she wheeled her trunk and owl onto the platform, already bored to tears by the spectacle of boarding the train to get to Hogwarts. She looked around and nodded to several people she knew, letting her eyes linger on a couple of particularly good-looking Slytherin boys whom she knew where purebloods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:15 pm

She looked over at Betta Domenici and shook her head in disgusted as the girl oodgled some boys. She still wondered why the girl had to be such a flirt in order to get a boy's attention Besides half the time she wondered if Betta wanted boys for friends or just to shag them and them leave them. She sighed and pushed a first year out of her way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:27 pm

Katie rolled her trunk and owl onto the platform, looking around for a familiar face, but her eyes first found a group of Hufflepuffs with bright pink robes. She stifled a laugh; none of them had seemed to notice.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:32 pm

Angelina hurried along and after running into Marcus Flint and other creepy boys and apologizing she hurried over to Katie. "Hi!" She said happily hugging her friend. "How was the summer hols?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harrypotter.forumsmotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:48 pm

Betta spotted Marcus Flint just then and made her way over to him, smiling broadly as she did. After talking to him for a couple of minutes, she then spotted Crabbe and Goyle and turned her attention to them, throwing a quick "Ciao!" over her shoulder at Marcus as she walked over to Crabbe and Goyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:23 am

Lee looked around. he was glad to be back.

Last edited by Lee Jordan on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Parvati Patil

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:49 am

Parvati got onto to the platform with her luggage trolley dragging behind her.
Where was Lavender?
She didn't like being without her bestfriend. She also lost track of her sister Padma.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:25 am

"Hey!" Katie said, hugging Angelina back. "It was brilliant, I went to Ibiza for a week!" she said, glancing momentarily at her browned arms. "How were your holidays?" She ignored Flint, who was miming behind her friend's back how he would take out Angelina and Katie in Quidditch.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:28 am

She was lazily pushing her cart. Her black cat was sitting securely in the cage eyeing people. “I know, I know… Unfortunately, not many people bring cats with them. Most bring owl…*her cat looked at her* Nasty birds…If you ask me…
*Pansy looked around trying to spot anyone that she knew. There passed a couple of Hufflepufs in pink robes. She sighed, getting her wand out and pointing it at the two friends. “Slytherin Rulls” was the addition to their new robe look. The letters glowed in dark green color on their backs. No reaction followed. The girl continued giggling “Oh well…”She continued on walking to the train. “I wonder where Draco is…”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:13 pm

After being tempted to blow up Betta's perfect nails just to bug her she spotted Pansy. That girl was pretty nice besides she didn't go completely out of her way to flirt with boys. She pulled Ava along with her. "Hi Pansy.." She said calmly as she smirked before glaring at Katie Bell and Angelina Johnson.
<<she is a slytherin so they are roomates..her and Pansy>>
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:17 pm

Draco lazyl pushed his trolley, with his owl to the platform, getting slightly irritated by the Muggles on the way. He nodded to a couple of Slytherin people he knew, until he saw Betta, Crabbe and Goyle <<We need Crabbe and Goyle RP'ers >_< >>
"Morning ..." he smiled to Betta
"You two made it all right here, I see" he said to both Crabbe and Goyle

His owl squawked loudly at a black haired Muggle who went by. Draco chuckled as his owl made the Muggle jump. "Bloody Muggles ... There must be another way we can get to platform 9 3/4"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:39 pm

Lee glared at Malfoy as he walked past and smiled encouragingly at a slightly shaken looking muggle with black hair. He hated how all these slytherins treated the muggles like scum. they weren't all bad really...
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:41 pm

Katie Bell wrote:
"Hey!" Katie said, hugging Angelina back. "It was brilliant, I went to Ibiza for a week!" she said, glancing momentarily at her browned arms. "How were your holidays?" She ignored Flint, who was miming behind her friend's back how he would take out Angelina and Katie in Quidditch.

<<Lmao stupid Flint>>

"It was simple bril. I loved it. No Quidditch pratice sadly. My mum still thinks it's dangerous. So was Ibiza good?" She asked curiously not paying attention to Flint who was now doing gagging noises for no reason in particular. She noticed Lee passing by. "Lee! come join us!" She called over to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:44 pm

Lee turned away from marcus flint as he heard a friendly voice. as impressed with himself as he was for his gagging charm, he decided the company of friends was far more enjoyable.
"Hi, how are you both?"
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:50 pm

"I'm doing well...you ?" She asked him rolling her eyes at Crabbe and Goyle who were whispering amongst each other and pointing at Lee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:54 pm

"yeah, i'm great thanks. Whats up with them" he added twitching his head in the direction of Crabbe and Goyle, who by this time had wide , supid looking grins on their faces.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:56 pm

"Either they are trying to figure out how to ask you on a date or they just realized that we are speaking English ." She smirked ignoring Crabbe and Goyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:59 pm

Lee smiled and turned back to Angelina. "so, looking forward to another year?"
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:04 pm

"Well it is school. And Owls this year. So no in one sense but for Quidditch yes I can't wait. And of course you need to comment..just don't be too funny or we might fall off our brooms laughing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:06 pm

"well" Lee said Smiling again, "i'll try, but you know how naturally it comes to me. OWL's are going to be bad. from what i've heard they're going to be working us hard"
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:08 pm

She laughed. "Yeah well I'm sure we will pass them. They can't be that hard..Oliver and Percy well he doesn't count but anyways Oliver passed the Owls fairly easily."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:12 pm

"ah, well in that case we should be fine!"
<<do we ever goet onto the train in this "platform 9 3/4 room?? or do we just stay on the platform?>>
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:15 pm

<<We can bord the train when we want>>
She smiled and pulled her trunk onto the train followed by Katie's who borded behind her. "Yup hopefully...so where are Fred and George?" She asked Lee hoping he would know where they were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:17 pm

"no idea to be honest" he said looking around hopefully " i was looking for them when i bumped into you" he placed his trunk down and added "shall we find a compartment to dump these in then we could go look for them?"
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:20 pm

"Sure...and once Alicia and Oliver come we can all squeak into a compartment. Especially since Oliver will want to give his before Quidditch try outs pep talk." She said pulling her trunk into a compartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:24 pm

"Did I hear my name?" said Fred, appearing seemingly out of nowhere, right behind Lee and Angelina.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:27 pm

"indeed you did. How are you mate?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:31 pm

"I'm great. You?" asked Fred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:33 pm

"never better" said lee with a grin on his face. "good Holiday?" he added
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:36 pm

"Fred!" She said happily hugging him. "So did Percy become headboy? So he can dock points off from certain troublemakers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:40 pm

"Brilliant holiday. We went to Egypt," grinned back Fred. He turned to Angelina. "Headboy? Of course not. But we gave him a badge with HB on it, for Highly Boring."
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:42 pm

She laughed. "Oh I thought HB stood for Huge Booger. Well hopefully you will make it Percy's best year ever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:45 pm

"I can't wait for this year to begin, with OWLs and whatnot coming up." He gave Lee a wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:46 pm

"yeah" lee said simling "they're going to be" *coughs* "fun" he finished winking back
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:47 pm

"What are you two plotting? When you are plotting your as easy to read as Crabbe and Goyle. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:50 pm

"Aw Angie, I'm hurt. How could ever compare us to those gorillas?" said Fred, with an angelic expression on his face. "We don't plot do we Lee? And it's definitely going to be fun." He grinned at Lee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:52 pm

" of course not. Inspiration merely comes to us and we act upon the impulse. And i am also hurt that we were compared to them angie! how could you!!
he added in an undertone to Fred "i dont think fun quite sums it up"
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:54 pm

"Fine then..you're monkeys." She said pretending to be annoyed. "And that innocent smile doesn't work with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:55 pm

"but the innocent smile always used to work" said lee exasperatedly
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:06 pm

"Noooo it didn't" She protested bording the train.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   

Back to top Go down

Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next