Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:22 pm

*To Blaise*
"My summer was... Boring to be honest with you. My parents and I went to France, again. Can't they think of anywhere else, or is France the only country?" he rolled his eyes

*To Pansy*
Draco turned to Pansy and then looked at the Huffs, who then hid when he looked over. "Me and a Hufflepuff, oh that would be the day."
He felt quite proud/happy that he had a little fan club already "Well, what can I say?" he smiled. He would have preferred if they weren't Hufflepuffs.

Last edited by Draco Malfoy on Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling! >.<)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:41 am

*started laughing* I can totally see you with a mudblood... Holding hands *started making kissy-kissy faces*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:04 pm

Stella winked to Draco as he walked by - she had gotten her friends to change her robes back to normal,
and everything was fine again.
She even managed to loose Oliver in the chaos.
"Awesome..." She thought, and walked onto the train.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:23 am

[quote="Draco Malfoy"]*To Blaise*
"My summer was... Boring to be honest with you. My parents and I went to France, again. Can't they think of anywhere else, or is France the only country?" he rolled his eyes

Blaise laughed. " God, When your parent's go to realize France is not the only country, but Draco I can't see your parent to visite New York..." Blaise laughed again " Oh !!! My mother meet a new guys... and she past everyday with him, so I was alone in my big house... I was more boring than you!! " He smiled.

" I think it's the time to changed for the robe." Said Blaise
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:46 am

*grinned* I am wearing one you oaf. Why are you wearing muggle clothing anyways?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:08 pm

Draco gave a little chuckle "Yes, my parents in New York... That would be a shock for them. Too many Muggles around, but I don't think New York is their 'thing'. I think I should be able to choose the next holiday. It's only fair, as they've dragged me here, there and everywhere." she rolled his eyes.
"On the up side, my holiday was a lot better than yours, Blaise" she joked with a smile.

He watches a couple of poeple who past them, and nodded to a couple of fellow Slytherins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:34 pm

So, Malfoy. Who is the lady of choice this year?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:39 pm

Draco looked down at Pancy and smirked "Why, would you be jealous?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:22 am

*Rolled her eyes* Me? Why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:57 am

He looked around, and then at a Slytherin girl who looked back at him. He smiled and watched her a little more before looking back at Pansy.
Draco shrugged "I don't know... I was asking you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:00 am

Draco, hun, I won't be jealous...*she smirked*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:26 pm

He smirked back "Good, couldn't be having that could we? What about you then? Got anyone in mind?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:27 pm

No *she answered a little too fast*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:38 am

Draco looked around ignoring her answer, "You know, I think Crabbe and Goyle are lost..." his eyes lingered on each person, watching them before they returned to Pansy.
"Anyway, I don't know about you, buy I'm getting rather cold." his eyes smiled "See you on the train. You haven't see Potter, have you?"

He turned to Blaise "Are you coming? Or staying to chatter some more?" he sighed, feeling utterly bored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:20 pm

She didn't answer and followed them to the train...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   

Back to top Go down

Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3