Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:07 pm

"It seems we have to find a new way to express our undeniable innocence," commented Fred, conjuring up halos and wings for himself and Lee. "We're angels not monkeys," corrected Fred. He muttered back to Lee, "Well it depends on who you are really. If you're ... say, Kenneth Towler, it's not going to be very fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:08 pm

"your breaking my heart angie!" cried lee with a beaming smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:10 pm

She tried to keep a straight face as they look like Angels. " Breaking you heart? Are you dying Lee...? Oi stop stealing my name Fred. I'm the angel not you guys. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harrypotter.forumsmotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:13 pm

lee begins to laugh and smiles at a girl walking past who he's never seen before
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:16 pm

Fred laughed and winked at Angelina.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:17 pm

"Okay well let's jsut get on the train..since I think I see Highly Boring coming along" She said dragging Fred onto the train.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:18 pm

Lee followed behind everso slightly feeling like a bit of a third wheel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:20 pm

Fred reached out and grabbed Lee yanking him onto the train. "So I got hold of some Bulbabox Powder," he murmured to Lee, making sure Angie didn't hear.

Last edited by Fred Weasley on Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:25 pm

lee looked a little apprehensive. "and what wonderfully wicked creation are we going to make from that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:30 pm

"It makes people break out in boils. Pretty handy don't ya think?" he replied, with a meaningful look. Marcus Flint pushed past Lee and Fred, glaring at them as he passed. Fred returned the glare.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:31 pm

"Okay guys stop sharing secrets....who are you pranking? It better not be me unless you value your lives I would advise you not to." She smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:33 pm

"of course not angie! we wouldnt use something this good on a fellow gryffindor"
In a low voice to fred he added "so, have u tried it out yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:35 pm

"Well we tried to get it on Perce but didn't manage too. Ah well, that's what the Slytherins are there for," he whispered back. "Angie, we would never do anything to hurt you," he said magnanimously.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:40 pm

"Yup of course and the moon is made of cheese."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:44 pm

"Wow, really? Isn't that fascinating ... " murmured Fred wondrously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:45 pm

"now we may have our little jokes angie.. but deep down. deep-deep down.. we dont mind you really"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:54 pm

Fred nodded in agreement and then stuck his head out the train and bellowed, "George!" He then scanned the platform for his red-haired twin and then wondered out loud, "Where did he go?"

Last edited by Fred Weasley on Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:06 pm

"Probably gave Snape shampoo or decided to save Penelope from Percy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:18 pm

"you have to pity that girl" said lee shaking his head. "i'm sure george will turn up eventually, he usually does"

<<are we in our 3rd year atm?>>
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:30 pm

<<no Harry is...Angie, George, Alicia, Fred, and Lee are 5th years>>
She giggled. "Let's go sit down this is boring."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:35 pm

"I hope so ... " trailed Fred as they went off, looking for a compartment.

[shall we move to the train thread?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:02 pm

As Lee went through the door of the compartment and sat down oposite angelina he looked out the window onto the platform and saw the pretty girl who he had smiled at earlier. "i must find out who she is" he thought to him self before looking at his watch nd saying to the others: "it's 10 to 11, we should be off soon"
Back to top Go down
Parvati Patil

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:43 pm

Parvati sat down beside Lee, Hoping he would notice her.
He was so hot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:45 pm

"hi parvati" lee said looking to his right. "how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Parvati Patil

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:51 pm

"Good, you?"
"Have a nice summer?"
She said Blushing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:57 pm

"yes thanks" he replied smilimg "you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:31 am

*Brings luggage and Hermes...boarding the train.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:24 am

Hey Kate. How was summer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:51 am

She sighed. "It would have been fine if my sister didn't stop being so unpureblood. I really think she loves mud-bloods and muggles now." She scoffed completly disgusted with what she was saying. "You?" She smiled a bit hoping at least Pansy's summer was a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:24 pm

Sees Pansy appear from behind people "Pansy, I didn't see you there. How was your summer?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:24 pm

Oh, it was just splendid *smiles at both* So, what did your sister do now? *hears Draco* Oh, hey…How have you been? Haven’t seen you all summer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:35 pm

Isabella made her way shyly, with her mother, to the barrier, smiling at people before looking back down at the floor in front of her. She blushed as she went past Fred and George, her heart raced a little out of nerves.

She sighed and successfully got through the barrier and onto the platform, her owl hooting to other owls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:38 pm

"Yes, well I was in France, holiday with parents. Which would explain why you haven't seen me" smiles "What about yourself? Did you have a nice summer?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:30 pm

*bounces into Pansy and Draco's compartment*

"Pansy! Draco! How are you? I hope your summer was smashing!"

*smiles and hugs them both*
Back to top Go down
Parvati Patil

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:54 pm

"Yeah, pretty good. But pretty boring too" Parvati said replying to Lee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:40 am

Draco was startled by Betta, but returned the hug, patting his hand on her back. He smiled as she pulled away
"Yes, it was alright I guess. Went to France for the millionth time" he laughed, but rolled his eyes "I'm starting to get bored of that place. What about you, Bett?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:37 pm

Pansy Parkinson wrote:
Oh, it was just splendid *smiles at both* So, what did your sister do now? *hears Draco* Oh, hey…How have you been? Haven’t seen you all summer?

She rolled her as Betta came rushing over and gave Draco a huge hug. She muttered to Pansy glancing quickly at Betta to indictate who she was talking about. "Well she likes being overly affectionate doesn't she." She turned to Draco. "France again? Sometimes I feel like parents have no imagination. My family was talking about how we will go to Switzerland yet again this winter. I would really prefer something more interesting like the Caribbean but oh well. There's nothing I can really do about it. " She frowned as she noticed her sister, Claire, talking to the pink robed Hufflepuffs. She turned back to Pansy "See I told you likes fraternizing with muggle-borns and blood traitors. " She nodded her head at Claire who was now giggling with the Hufflepuffs.

<<would kate and Draco be related like maybe second cousins since they are both Blacks? >>
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:09 pm

Pansy was about to answer Draco as Betta rushed to hug them. "Hello to you too, Domenici...I think I better go and find a compartment...My cat is getting a little nervous around so many people. lame excuse but at least something, I have to get away * Not wanting to continue the conversation with her fellow Slytherins she moved her cart to the train. "I will see you all inside"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:55 pm

Draco was about to hear what she was going to say to him, but Betta came alone hugging them. He frowns a little and strugged as Pansy turned to get a compartment on the train.
He continued talking to the other Slytherins
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:59 am

Blaise walked in the platform and look for Draco, he saw them in the train and smile...He decided to go see his friend.

" Hello Draco,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:46 pm

"Oh hey Blaise!" She smiled at her fellow slytherin. "How was your summer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:32 pm

Stella walked about 50 meters behind her older brother - she didn't want anyone to see them together on the train.
Especially not the fellow Huffies. She saw some of her friends of her year, and waved at them - as she cought up with them,
she rolled her eyes. Of course they would be talking about how good her brother looked...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:00 am

Kate Black wrote:
"Oh hey Blaise!" She smiled at her fellow slytherin. "How was your summer?"

" Hey Kate, My summer past very well and you" Blaise smiled.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:05 am

Blaise Zabini wrote:
Blaise walked in the platform and look for Draco, he saw them in the train and smile...He decided to go see his friend.

"Hello Draco,"

Draco saw a familiar face from the crowd of people and saw it was Blaise
"Hey, Blaise. How was you summer?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:45 am

She smirked and turned Wood's little sister's robes to bright orange and made wrote on the back so that it said "Huff-puff's suck." She turned back to Blaise. "It was pretty good. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:41 pm

Stella screamed as her robes turned orange.
"Who did that!" She shouted, the people closest to her laughing hysterically.
...Now she really wished her brother were close, he could've taken care of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:33 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:
Blaise Zabini wrote:

"Hello Draco,"

Draco saw a familiar face from the crowd of people and saw it was Blaise
"Hey, Blaise. How was you summer?"

Blaise smiled at his friends " My summer past very well, and you Drake?" Asked Blaise...
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:00 am

*The compartment was stuffy. She had to get some fresh air. She passed a couple of giggly hufflepuffs that were staring at Draco from the train.She sneered knowing well that Draco would never go out with a puff, her head was pounding. As she walked out she noticed Blaise standing next to Draco.* Hello Zabini. I see you have grown *looked at him from head to toe*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:11 am

Blaise walked next to Draco and saw pansy come toward him.

Blaise smiles "Not really a lot, but thank you, I'm happy you are the first person notices it. ". Blaise laughs soflty
" so what you do this summer pansy?" Asked Blaise he passed his hand in his hair and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:49 am

Oh, not a lot...Staid with parents all summer...What about you? *they were now walking by the compartment with giggly Hufflepuffs* Hey, Draco, congratulation on the huffs there *nodded towards the girls that hid as soon as they saw the group noticing them* The school haven't even started yet and you already have a fan club *smirked*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters   

Back to top Go down

Third Year - Platform Nine and Three Quarters
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next