Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Isabella Ivy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Ivy   Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:51 am

Cedric laughed again, listening to Isabella trying to explain what she meant by wanting to watch Oliver and Cedric get into a snow fight. He understood what she ment, but thought it was fun that she seemed to think that he had taken her words the wrong way.
“You’re not rambling…” He said, and flipped over to his side so he could get a better look at her. Without really knowing what he was doing, he traced his index finger along her jaw.
“But if you’re watching, I can’t promise you won’t get pulled into the fight…” Cedric smirked.

A breeze ran over their bodies, and Cedric looked up – seeing the clouds was moving fast. They were greyish white, not at all alerting. The blue shone through the holes and gaps between them. He didn’t want to search them for any other shapes, because he had a feeling they turned into what his subconscious mind wanted them to be, which wasn’t good at all. It confused him more than anything. A major part of him felt bad about spending more time with Isabella than with his boyfriend, but he enjoyed it too much. They had so much fun together, the world just seemed to drift away – and nothing else mattered but them. It didn’t help the matter that Oliver rarely was available either. Cedric sighed and shivered, the breeze was cold.
“How are you holding up? You’re not freezing are you?” He asked her, and put his arm under her head – pulling her close to his body. She didn’t feel that cold – her body warm against his. He smiled, and stroked her hand.
“Well, I’ll get back to you on flying then.” Cedric thought about what tricks he'd be able to show her, and where to take her.

got damage control?

Tasty Lunch and Sweet Revenge
...to find out what just happened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Ivy   Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:59 am

Isabella was looking up at the clouds which were starting to come together as one, and from the corner of her eye she saw Cedric flip to his side. His finger lightly stroked her jaw line, making little butterflies fly around in her stomach and she smiled. Her smile stayed at his words.
“Well,” she turned her head to look at him, her voice lowered “if I were indoors, you wouldn‘t be able to get me. Besides,” she smirked “I wouldn‘t let you get away with it, if you did manage to bombard me with snowballs” the smirk didn’t disappear, but slowly turned into a smile, looking right into his eyes, wanting to loose herself. It felt, as always, as if they were somewhere else, somewhere far away from people. Isabella liked the feeling, she wanted it to stay that way.
She looked away, back at the clouds which were darkening, but a small smile still remained on her lips. Isabella wasn’t looking at the clouds, but thinking of a snowball fight, and how fun it would actually be. She enjoyed the time she spent with Cedric, but she still felt bad for Oliver. He never seemed to have the free time to spend with Cedric - Was he ever around? she thought, but thought the question was bad. But it was true.
Its was getting cold, yet it was warm. She couldn’t brush away the feeling of the way she felt around him - they got on quite well too. She shivered as a breeze blew over them, but her back was warm from laying down on the grass.
Isabella looked at him once again, “I‘m a little cold” she truthful said, but each blow of the wind made her feel more chilly. Cedric pulled her to him, his hand was warm on hers. Isabella smiled, he felt warm on her side, but the wind was still catching her - she didn’t care about the wind or the cold.

<<*Sighs* That kiss ^^, What did Cedric (I almost put Oliver) mean by “Well, I’ll get back to you on flying then.”? I might edit otherwise>>

Last edited by Isabella Ivy on Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Ivy   Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:07 am

<<Yeah, ths kiss - it almost hurts looking at, we need damage control. >_<
Cedric means that he'll bring it up again later ^^,
From I can tell your post is looking good! Very Happy
Btw, Cedric pulled you close - meadow style >>

^^,

got damage control?

Last edited by Cedric Diggory on Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Ivy   Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:21 pm

<<We have that picture in the photo album too >.< lol Well, in that picture, his hand is on hers ^^,
Why is Cedric bringing it up again later? Sorry, just a curious question =/ >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Ivy   Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:53 pm

<<Yeah I know, it has "just looking at clouds" written under it Smile
I wanted to work it into the story. And he's bringing it up later because now they're doing other stuff, right?
But did you check out the Quidditch field? Smile >>

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Ivy   Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:24 pm

”I wouldn’t be able to get away, you say?” Cedric said and smirked. “You tease! Now I really want to get you into a snow fight, just to see what happens!” Then he groaned, irritated with himself for seeing this as a challenge. Getting in a snow fight with Isabella seemed like so much fun. Having Oliver join in on that fun didn’t seem like a good idea, however. He pictured himself having to be Isabella’s living shield, Oliver hexing snow balls to hit her. He sighed, and thought about Oliver for a little moment, wondering if he ever would get the chance to do anything like this with him. Lay buy the lake with him in his arms, or in his arms… Oliver always seemed busy, doing Quidditch, preparing for N.E.W.Ts or… whatever. Cedric looked up at the sky, the clouds seemed to be getting darker. Beside him Isabella shivered, yet he felt really warm. He pulled her a little closer, stroking her arm. The clouds was moving so fast… But there was hardly any wind.
”Have you ever danced in the rain?” Cedric said, and smirked. Expecting it to begin to rain soon. His question was followed by distant thunder. A giant warm drop fell on his cheek. Cedric got up on his feet, and pulled Isabella with him. He reached down, and pulled up his cloak – wrapping it around Isabella’s shoulder, knowing she would need it more than him. Then he closed his eyes, and turned his face towards the skies, catching the drops. Lightning cut through the air, glittering brightly, followed by more thunder, louder this time.
”I love thunder storms…” Cedric said, eyes still closed, still facing the skies.

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Ivy   

Back to top Go down

Isabella Ivy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2