Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Borrowing books upon books

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Borrowing books upon books   Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:44 pm

Isabella always enjoyed reading and learning new things. She was a fast learner and it didn't take her long to learn anything new. Though, she wasn't too good on a broom. That wasn't all important to her.

She entered the Library and smiled at the Librarian "Hello, Miss Ivy" the librarian said with a smile "Taking out more books? Oh, and bringing some back too I see?" she asked, looking at the two books in her arms.
"I am," Isabella smiled and handed over to books "I have three assignments to be working on. This will be my last tonight" she smiled "It's good to get them out of the way. Done and dusted as they say."

The librarian smiled "You are a very good student, Miss Ivy, I believe you will get very far in life. There is no stopping you when it comes to learning new things is there?" she smiled
"Indeed, I enjoy it very much. Thank you." she smiled looking down a little and turned away slowly to get another two books for her last assignment of the week.

Isabella returned to the counter and got them issued. She smiled and gracefully left the library and down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing books upon books   Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:57 pm

Cedric was walking down the hallway to the Library, he needed books for a charms essay - when he crashed straight into Isabella,
knocking her and her books over.
"I'm so sorry!" He said and helped her up - biting his lip not to blush.
"Did I hurt you?" He asked, as he picked up her books.

Last edited by Cedric Diggory on Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing books upon books   Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:06 am

She was looking down when she then crashed into someone, her books crashing to the floor. She looked up at the person, who then helped her pick up the books "Cedric! Oh, um" she blushed looking down, feeling stupid about the books and that she said his name out loud.
"I'm okay, really" she smiled, putting her books back in her arms. "Um, were you going to the library?" she asked, not looking at him, and then looked up as she stopped blushing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing books upon books   Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:12 am

"Yes I was" Cedric said, smiling that dazzling smile like so many times before, really happy that Isabella was ok.
"I have an essay about summoning charms, and I need some books. Thought I'd do some extra research for this one."
Cedric winked.
"And I see you've just left..." He added, and chuckeled.
"Need any help carrying those?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing books upon books   Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:51 pm

Isabella heaved the books "No no, I'll be fine" she looked down the corridor, hoping no-one like Slytherins were there. She was afraid of them, only didn't want to be made fun of, or become their fun and 'prank' her.
She looked at the books when he smiled, a little of her hair fell over her face. She swung her hair over her shoulder and almost lost her balance. She chuckled nervously, not looking at him.
"I don't want to stop you from getting your books to study." she took a step forwards and looked at him, "What are you doing in Charms?" she asked knowing what she would need to prepare herself for next year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing books upon books   Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:20 am

Cedric smiled.
"Well, we have summoning charms, silencing charms and colour change charms... Not that interesting, and not too hard either."
Cedric frowned, the books seemed way heavy.
"You're not stopping me at all. I was going to meet up with Robert, my dorm mate - but I'm sure he'll do fine on his own."
Cedric took half of the books.
"And I'm not letting you stop me from being a gentleman. So where to?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing books upon books   Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:18 pm

Summoning charms, Silencing charms and Colour change charms she repeated in her head to remember
"Yes, I suppose they're not exciting, but it will come in use one day."
"Oh..." she said, and looked at her books as he took half of them "Thank you," she smiled "they were pretty heavy, and um, I was heading back to my dorm ..." she didn't look at him "It's easy there for me to study. No interruptions" she smiled and looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing books upon books   Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:51 pm

"Well yeah, I bet it will be usefull." Cedric started walking. "You want me to carry more of those?"
"I like to study by the lake when the weather is nice, or sneak into the Quidditch pitch when no one is using it,
walk out to the middle of it and study until dark. Or just think... The Quidditch pitch is usually taken though.
Not at night ofcourse, but if I go there at night it's not to study." Cedric said - and smiled.
"I'm sorry, I'm talking too much."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing books upon books   Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:08 pm

"No, no it's fine" she smiled, I talk very little "I can mange with these books, thanks."
She thought about the lake "I would image it's nice to study by the lake" she looked at him "I think I prefer my dorm because I know no-one wont really be there."
She started to walk slowly "You don't mind carrying them, do you?" shyly looking at him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing books upon books   Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:47 pm

"I see what you mean, sometimes I hide away in my dorm to get some alone time - I usually spend that time studying as well."
Cedric smiled at Isabella, as they were walking up to the Ravenclaw Tower.
"Not to worry, I don't mind at all." Cedric said, and winked.
As the matter of fact, he enjoyed spending time with her. He felt relaxed and comfortable in her company, like he could be himself. Just Cedric.
He didn't dare say though - but ever since he met her on the train, he couldn't get her out of his head.
Are you falling in love? He asked himself, and groaned as he thought about it - hoping Isabella didn't hear that.
Falling in love usually meant complications - considering who he allready was inlove with, not that he could tell that person either.

<<This is pre-the talk about Oliver, right? Cedric still dosen't know about him?>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing books upon books   Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:50 pm

<<Correct! LOL Oh, before I continue... Is Cedric allowed/able to go to her dorm or whatever, or she they part at the commen room door? LOL>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing books upon books   Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:46 pm

<<I don't think boys are allowed in girl dorms, though - Cedric is a prefect, that might change things? I don't know O_o However, he is allowed in the Ravenclaw Common room Smile They don't really know eachother that well yet. I'll leave it up to you to decide! Smile >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing books upon books   Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:45 pm

They were both walking up to the Ravenclaw tower, getting closer with each step “I hide away too much” she declared, looked down at the books she was carrying.
“I like my dorm, and studying in general, but I like go out and explore and see new, different things, or,” she her eyes glanced at him “go somewhere were you‘re not suppose to …” her cheeks went pink. She hoped he got what she meant, but tried to say anyway “I‘m not a rule breaker, but I guess it‘s just fun…” she felt silly, wishing she hadn’t said anything. Not that I go with anyone. I usually go everywhere on my own.
They were at the Ravenclaw portrait. Isabella turned to face Cedric “Um, thanks for your help” she smiled and two Ravenclaw boys appeared at the portrait hole, making their way out, talking about something they had read in the Daily Prophet. The tall boy with glasses was looking back at the other boy, talking as he held the door open. He turned to exit the common room, but didn’t see Isabella standing there, and ended up bumping into her.
Isabella stumbled forwards, mostly by the weight of the books. She regained her balance, but the boy quickly helped with one hand on the front of the books so they wouldn‘t fall, and the other delicately on her back.
“Sorry…” she said quietly, but loud enough to hear. She knew she wasn’t the one to say sorry, but she was too shy otherwise. The tall boy smiled and walked away to continue his discussion with his friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing books upon books   Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:37 pm

”You shouldn’t be hiding. The world would love to see a little more of you.” Cedric said, hoping it didn’t sound too weird, or freaked her out. She blushed, when she told about exploring places where one wasn’t supposed to go. Cedric smirked, loving the way she looked when she blushed.
”I’m not a rule breaker either…” Cedric begun, and pointed at his prefect badge. “They made me prefect after all. But I love exploring the castle after hours. So I relate to what you are saying. Perhaps we should go together sometime?” He said, and winked. He’d love to take her exploring the castle – he wondered if she knew as many secret passages, or knew of others than he did.
They reached the Ravenclaw common room entrance, and Cedric felt somewhat sad – knowing that he’d probably have to leave her there. But then the door swung open. Roger Davies and another guy from the Ravenclaw Quidditch team walked out, bumping into Isabella. She nearly fell over – but Roger helped her regain her balance.
”Sorry…” She had said. Roger smiled, and walked away, ignoring Cedric. The two of them usually didn’t get along that well. Maybe at some point, they were too alike, but Cedric has changed… He didn’t hang out that much with his shallow crowd, gossip or have a new girlfriend every other week.
Cedric’s eyes darkened a little.
“That wasn’t your fault…” He whispered to her, balanced the books in one arm against his chest, and pulled his wand.
He cut Roger’s bag open – and let the books fall to the floor – then he smirked. Roger sighed, and turned to pick his books up.
“You alright there Davies?” Cedric asked, trying not to laugh.
”Sure Diggory.” Roger muttered, quickly gathering his books and continuing his way down the corridor.

<<I'm having a deja vu here... I can't remember how we came to go exploring in the other library thread o_O Gotta read up on that>>

got damage control?

Tasty Lunch and Sweet Revenge
...to find out what just happened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing books upon books   

Back to top Go down

Borrowing books upon books
Page 1 of 1