Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Albus Dumbledore

PostSubject: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:47 pm

*Dumbledore brought Harry here, and then Madame Pomfrey took care of him. "I must take care of matters involving this invasion of the grounds by the dementors," he spoke to the Gryffindor team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:52 pm

Cedric ran up from the pitch, ignoring his team's congrats - and anyone trying to talk to him, heading straight for the Hospital Wing.
He waited outside, way worried about Harry. He let out a sigh, and lent against the wall - noticing the snitch was still in his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:03 pm

*Stepped outside the Hospital wing. He then saw Cederic. "Harry is more exhausted from the Dementors though the fall probably hurt him some. He is alright. Madame Pomfrey is beginning to heal him. You may see him if you'd like."

*Professor Dumbledore then walked towards his office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:05 pm

Cedric forced a smile.
"Thanks professor..." He said - and pased around outside the door, trying to decide if he should go in or not.
Back and forth, back and forth...
It was his fault, really. Or so he thought. The Gryffindor team must hate him.
But he couldn't do anything, and he didn't see the dementors...
Back and forth...
He had to go in and say he was sorry.
Cedric gently pushed open the door, and stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:21 am

Katie waited with the rest of the Gryffindor team for Harry to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:19 pm

"How is he?" Cedric asked, as he came closer to the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:17 pm

Oliver came running in, he bumped into Cedric by accident. He smiled and apologized, before turning to Katie. "How is he?" He asked still slightly smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:20 pm

"Madam Pomfrey says he'll be alright. We're just waiting for him to come to now." Katie looked at Oliver and cocked her head slightly. "What're you smiling about? We just lost!"
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:27 pm

"Oh yeah, f**k!" Oliver screamed, "But we can't blame him..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:59 pm

Cedric went up to the bed, feeling all guilty.
"I'm so sorry guys..." He said. He turned towards Oliver and gave him the golden snitch.
"Harry would've taken it, if it weren't for the dementors...
We need a rematch."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:39 am

"No, we can't blame him," Katie agreed dully with Oliver, and then grimaced. Cedric had come and offered to do a rematch. She knew Oliver wouldn't take this offer very well.
"Oh look!" she said loudly, pointing at Harry in an attempt to create a temporary diversion. "I think he's coming to!" Luckily, she was right--Harry was moving slightly on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:50 am

Cedric bit his lip and looked at Oliver, unable to read the expression in his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Parvati Patil

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:30 am

Parvati quickly came to visit Harry, and left him some Chocolate frogs, and Bertie Botts Every Flavour beans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:00 am

Angelina hurried in. "Sorry I had to pratically killed Madame Pomfrey to let me get in here. Apparently he has too many visitors." She said smiling weakly and then she noticed Cedric. "Oh hi." She said icily not able to hide her disgust from her voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harrypotter.forumsmotion.com
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:39 pm

Cedric shuddered at the tone in Angelinas voice, blaming himself even more - not being able to look her into the eyes.
He wanted to tell her how sorry he was, but couldn't bring himself to look at her no matter how hard he tried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:42 pm

She glared at Cedric. "Typical Huff-puff. We would have won if it weren't for those dementors." She muttered angrily before turning to Oliver. "Is Harry okay? " She asked concernedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:27 pm

lee opened the door quietly and slipped in.
"how is he?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:32 pm

Harry heard Angelina's words as he gained consciousness. He blearily opened his eyes and then struggled to sit up. Finally he managed to prop himself up. "No ... Angelina, don't blame him," he coughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/naptimetown
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:34 pm

"I know..." Cedric whispered to Angelina in despair, feeling like he was about to break.
Harry woke up, and told Angelina not to blame him... Cedric sighed. This was bad, really really bad.
Who else was to blame?
"I really do want that rematch though..." He continued, looking at Olivers feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:35 pm

"Ouh Harry are you alright?" She asked worridly. "Sorry Cedric. It's mainly pressure that's making us all mad. " She whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:42 pm

Cedric muttered "Don't be..." and ran his fingers through his hair. He bit his lip and looked at Harry.
"How are you holding up?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:43 pm

Harry shrugged. "I'll live," he said quietly. He turned to Angelina. "We lost then .. "
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:45 pm

"Yeah Harry we did. Olivier almost killed himself. So let's not talk too much about losing."
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:47 pm

Cedric turned away from Oliver, and to Harry.
"I really want a rematch! I'll go tell Dumbledore... This isn't fair..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:51 pm

Harry shook his head simply. "You won fair and square. Let's just forget about it," muttered Harry quickly.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:58 pm

"Oliver won't want that cedric." she said quickly glancing nervously at Olivier.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:09 pm

"Well ... ". Harry glanced at Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:26 pm

...Cedric couldn't bring himself to look at Oliver. He blushed, knowing that he handed Oliver the Golden Snitch, and hoped Harry wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:48 pm

Ron entered, and hoped that Hermione would come soon. He could tell that Harry had come to. "Hey Pal," said Ron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:51 pm

Harry jerked his head up, glad to see Ron. "Hi Ron," grinned Harry.
Back to top Go down
Ronald Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:18 pm

"I'm glad that you are alright," said Ron with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:10 pm

"HARRY!" Gasped Mrs Weasley as she came bustling into the room. "Professor Dumbledore sent me an owl - I imagine he felt I would care far more than your aunt and uncle - so I came as quickly as I could. How are you feeling?" She asked, whilst plumping up his pillows.
Madame Pomfrey began to scowl at the amount of people fussing around Harry's bed.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:28 pm

Cedric thought he would throw up when Mrs Weasley ran into the room. It made him feel even more guilty...
He threw another look at Oliver, who had gone awkwardly silent and sighed.
"Get well soon Harry." He said, and walked out of the room. As the door shut behind him, he slid down against the wall, resting his head on his knees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:59 am

"Hey Mum," said Ron as she entered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:40 am

From the Quidditch pitch she decided to walk past the Hospital wing as she made her way to her dorm. She was hoping see would see if Cedric was okay. Though, if he were in the Hospital wing, she wouldn't have the guts to walk in.
She turned the corner, looking at her hands. I feel so stupid... she thought and turned the corner, and when she looked up she saw Cedric on the floor. Her heart was pounding. She couldn't turn back now ...
"Cedric?" she said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. "Are you okay?" she asked then started to mentaly kick herself; Is he okay? What a quetion to ask1 Of course he bloody isn't!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:13 pm

Cedric looked up at Isabella and forced a smile - he found it hard to look anyone in the eyes at the moment - or so it seemed.
He frowned, and looked at the floor again.
"I messed up Isabella." He said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:01 pm

Her eyes ran over his face; he wasn't okay, and nor did he look it. His eyes were almost tearful, and not as happy and bright as usual.
Isabella walked forward to him and bent down in front of him, but to the side a little. "How did you mess up?"
While watching the game, she couldn't see beyond the clouds to know if he did do wrong. But she knew; had a feeling he didn't. he couldn't have. Some reason she felt like this.
She whispered to him "Call me Bella... If you like..." she looked at the floor, feeling somewhat embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:30 am

Cedric rubbed his arms, realising he was wet and wall. He looked at Isabella, their faces level.
"I should never have caught the snitch. I wouldn't have, and if I haven't chased after Harry, he wouldn't be in the hospital wing right now."
Cedric frowned, kicking himself mentally and blaming himself for what happened, betting Oliver was to, everything seemed to have gone down hill fast.
How badly he wished that it was him that had fallen, and Harry that had caught the snitch.
"I'll try to remember that, Bella." Cedric said, and looked into her eyes - seeing how worried she looked.

Downstairs, the doors opened, and happy or angry students walked in. Most of them sounded happy, Cedric guessing that would be the Slytherins and his fellow Huffies.
"Shoot. I don't need them right now." He said, thinking aloud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:07 pm

"Cedric," she said calmly "you, or Harry or anyone didn't know what was going to happen. Harry will recover soon enough. And besides," thinking back at Harry's other years "He's been though a lot more than that" she smiled, wanted to take his hand, but not having enough guts to do so.
"Just don't listen to other people's comments. They don't know anything."

She heard voices fill the castle, obviously people from the pitch had arrived. Isabella looked down the corridor, then back at Cedric, "You're right." she looked at his eyes; the eyes she loved.
The voices got louder, "Did you want to go somewhere?" feeling a little awkward as she asked "Away from them? Unless you want to go back to your dorm ... Have bit of time to yourself" she shruged a little.
Shut up! You're getting all nervous now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:24 pm

"No, well - they don't know - Harry does though. And, those dementors. They are... awful."
Cedric sighed. "You didn't hear about what happened on the train, did you?"
He got back up to his feet, helping Isabella up at the same time.
"Well I'd rather not stay here. And unless you know a secret passage to my dorm, I'd not go there either. I'm not up for celebration. Perhaps we could go somewhere we could be alone, if you don't mind?"
Cedric frowned. He was assuming that Isabella wanted to spend time with him and felt bad about it.
"Unless you got things to do, I don't want to take up your time or something. I'm in a boring mood now anyways." He added, and shrugged,
really needing to go away, because the voices became louder and louder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:26 pm

Isabella didn't know there were Dementors at the Quidditch game, but heard about the train.
"The Dementors were at the game?!" she said, shocked and a little sacred as Cedric pulled her up. "I heard something about the train... It was true then. I-I was asleep for most of the journey" she looked as though she was silly for being asleep and not really knowing about the train.

She looked at him, not able to get a good reading from his eyes. She studied his face as he talked, hoping he didn't notice too much "I don't mind. I only have one essay to do, but that has to be in by Thursday - three day." Until I get more essay's during the week.
"If you'd rather be on your own, thats okay. But I don't mind at all coming with you" she smiled a little, not wanting to give a full smile in case he rejected her. "And you never bore me ..." she confessed quietly more to herself, looking down a little to make her hair cover her face a little.
Isabella thought it stupid to hide under her hair, even if it was only a few strands. She moved her hair away and looked back up at his eyes. They were a little darker then usual. She opened her mouth to say something, but then closed it and bit her lip, with a small smile instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:45 am

"I'll help you with that essay later, and don't be silly" Cedric said and smiled. "Ofcourse I wouldn't mind having you with me." He paused for a little while, trying to think of where they could go.
"Room of Requirements." He said and took Isabellas hand. Then he started running down the corridor - pulling Isabella along, knowing the students were close, thinking that he should remember to thank Nolan later.
Both Gryffindors and Ravenclaws would walk by the Hospital Wing to get a glimpse of Harry an the others, so they were all heading in Isabella and Cedrics direction. He felt trapped, like he was running down a dark alley - being chased by something dangerous, knowing he couldn't escape it.

As they were running up stairs to get to the sixth floor, Cedric begun telling about the dementors and how they approched them from the sky,
as Harry and himself was chasing the snitch higher and higher. How they seem to suck every happy memory out of him, replacing them with the bad ones...
He'd felt depressed, and lifeless, like he wanted to go into permanent hiding; so that he could break down and cry in peace.
Cedric looked around for the trolls dancing ballet, the voices were distant as they reached the sixth floor; but getting louder again.

He started pacing back and forth infront of the wall. "I need a place to hide, I need a place to hide, I really need a place to hide." He thought.

<<Just need to point out that Oliver was INSIDE the Hospital Wing, and Cedric just took off running with Isabella. HMM!>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:05 pm

Isabella smiled at him. Was he just saying that to keep her happy, or did he mean it? No0one ever paid attention to her before, and that Cedric Diggory was she thought it a dream. There were so many girls seemed quite interested in him, he was talking to her.
She was trying to think what he could ever see in her, if it were true. But before she could get lost in her thoughts, Cedric grabbed her hand and they were running down the corridor. "Room of Requirements?" she asked, but then remembered the place Nolan had showed them.

Isabella was listening to Cedric as he told her about the train event. She was shocked to hear it, "Does anyone know why Dementors were behaving like that?" she asked running up the steps with Cedric.
When he told her about the Dementors at the Quidditch pitch, she was worrying about Cedric. She, like some many people, knew what happens when you, or the Dementor gets too close, and when Cedric told her that it completed her worry.

When they reached the the wall for the Room of Requirements, Isabella stood back and watched Cedric, to then hear a few voices. She turned her head to see a couple of people appear around the corner. Bella saw that the door for the RoR was appearing and ruched up to it, pushed the doors open and grabbed Cedric's hand to then pull him in quickly.
"Do you know how close we were then?" she said once they were in the room. She was still listening for the peoples voices. Her eyes looked back at Cedric and smiled in amusement of it all. Isabella's eyes then looked over his shoulder at the room. It was the same as when they first entered the RoR. "Were you thinking about Oliver again?" she smirked
Isabella then walked further into the room and sat down on the couch, "How long are we hiding out this time?" she smiled and bit her lip as she took her eyes off Cedric, and looked at the candles in stead.

<<Well, Oliver doesn't seem to do much U_U. No wonder he hates Bella LMAO>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:49 am

Before Cedric had the chance to answer anything, Isabella had opened the door to the Room of Requirements and pulled him inside. He hadn’t noticed the people coming around the corner – being concentrated on getting the door to reveal itself. Isabella asked if he knew how close they were, and he shook his head. But now, he could hear them just outside the wall.
“Where did they go?”
“Was that Diggory with Isy?”
“I wonder what they are up to?”

They seemed to stay there for ages, making up a story about seeing Cedric and Isabella kiss in the hallway – then running down a secret corridor as they got caught. This infuriated Cedric, because he knew he’d had to deal with Oliver later – if this got to him. And he wasn’t kissing Isabella! He let go of her hand – his eyes darkening. He wanted to kick open the door and hex them to bits and pieces for making up rumours. But then – they seemed to have their story straight, and left. Cedric sighed, and rubbed his forehead.
“Stupid…” He began, stopping himself. He was shivering. Not only from anger, but he was cold too. His clothes still soaked from the rainy Quidditch match. He looked around, and found a new set of clothes lying on a table, and a couple of blankets had been added to the couch. Cedric walked over and picked up the clothes, continuing his story about the dementors, finding that being in this room with Isabella calmed him. The outside world with is gossiping less important…

"Well, the dementors are looking for Black... You know that story right?" Cedric said, and waited for Isabella to nod so he could continue.
"Harry and Sirius is related - Sirius is Harry's god father... So I assume they got a thing for Harry. They attacked him on the train ride too, you know." But then again, maybe she didn't. He for sure hadn't talked about it, because he promised himself he would keep it a secret. Not that the entire school didn't know about the attack already, but he promised his father he wouldn't tell the rest of the story. Besides, it wouldn't be fair on Harry.
When the dementors borded the train, Isabella and Cedric had been together, and if it wasn't for his old friends gossip and the fact that he was a prefect, he probably wouldn't know about the dementors interest in Harry either.
"As the matter of fact, I should have tried a patronus charm on them... It's just that, as soon as I tried to think of a happy memory - they like... sucked it out of me." Cedric shrugged. "I guess my happy memories aren't strong enough."
But I did think of everything. Meeting you, Oliver telling he loved me for the first time... Cedric thought about this, and sighed.

Isabella had sat down at the coach, right next to where he was standing – and asked whether he was thinking about Oliver when getting the door to reveal itself. Cedric shrugged again.
“My thoughts are a mess, Oliver is amongst that mess – but all I really wanted was a place to hide.” He ran his hand through his hair, like the rest of him, it was still wet. Some of his hair kept falling into his eyes, and it really annoyed him.
Stupid idiot. He thought. You gave Oliver the snitch! His eyes widening in horror, remembering how Oliver didn’t react to anything at all. He wondered if Oliver was too upset about loosing the game, or worried about Harry… Because surely Oliver wasn’t worried about him?

“I don’t know how long I’ll stay this time.” Cedric let out a deep sigh, and looked at Isabella. “Probably until after hours. I want to avoid them for as long as I can..” It was out of fear, really. Fearing the other students, Oliver and his own team.
“You could leave though, if you want to…”
Cedric bit his lip, and looked at the clothes, before looking at Isabella again. He raised his eyebrows.
“Do you mind?” He started pulling up his shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:06 pm

<<Here, about the Dementors... Well, on the trian thread we've writen the Demontor thing, almost ... Isabella was with Cedric and knows about the Demontors ... Hmm>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:54 pm

<<Yeah, but it still works out. Isabella could be shocked to hear about Harry, and the fact that they entered the Quidditch game Smile >>

got damage control?

Tasty Lunch and Sweet Revenge
...to find out what just happened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:01 pm

Isabella could hear voices outside the RoR, but couldn't hear what they were saying. It was probably the people shoe saw before she dragged Cedric away.
She crossed her leg over the other, sitting on the couch looking over at Cedric. Something looked as though whatever the people were saying were annoying him. "What are they saying? You don't look too pleased by them. Are they gossiping?" she rolled her eyes, knowing they most probably were, and how pathetic people seemed to be.
Isabella turned to look at the candles again. There was something about fire she loved to watched - dancing and flickering without care, almost soothing. Unless it was a large fire then it was a different feel to it. It was hypnotizing.

Cedric spoke and she snapped back to reality, sitting back into the couch. Isabella nodded at his question about Black, as she slipped off her shoes and moved so she had her back resting on the arm, and her legs laying out in front, crossed at the ankles.
"Harry is related to Black?" her eyebrows raised, she seemed shocked by this. "Harry is related to this madman?" asking again. "But only a godfather... They're not connected by blood" she said more calm in her voice. "How did you know? He told you?" coming out with more questions.
Isabella blushed a little, and continued to listen - feeling stupid by her shocked behaviour.
"Poor Harry," she looked at the candle flame "how he gets into all this, I will never know... But Dementors after you," looking back at Cedric "that is terrible. Chasing after him for doing nothing ..." she looked back at the candle flame, thinking.
"Are you feeling all right now though?" looking up at him "You're dripping everywhere" she quietly said before he answered her. "Because you, like you said, where there when the Dementors arrived at the Quidditch game..." he eyes looked at his hair and at his clothes. He was soaked. "After hours? But what about Oliver, aren't you going to see him?" looking back at his eyes.
"I don't mind staying, unless you want time alone, or see Oliver" she smiled and her eyes looked at fresh clothes folded in his hand - she hadn't noticed. Isabella then felt a little awkward as he would need to get changed.
She saw he was lifting his shirt and seeing that she was looking at his bare torso, she blushed “Oh, um … no” and looked away, focusing on a candle flame, bitting her lip as she hoped he didn't notice when she looked at his body.
It was quiet as he changed - losing herself in the candle light again, the thought of Cedric in her mind.
Isabella shook her head and stroked her eyebrow, so her hand was covering eye, trying not to make it look as if she was trying to hide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:19 am

It was dead silent while he was changing. He thought Isabella was looking at him, which made him blush – but he kicked the feeling, thinking he was imagining it all. The dry warm clothes felt good on his skin – and didn’t look to bad on him either. Comfy black baggy jeans, and a black tight t-shirt. Neutral, as Cedric liked it. He dropped down next to Isabella, taking the hand away from her face.
“I’m all done now.” He chuckled, and grabbed a blanket, before he lent back on the couch – grabbing Isabella to pull her close – and wrapped the blanket around them. “And I’m fine, really…” Cedric said, answering the question about the dementors. “A little tired perhaps, might be the weather and quidditch match combined with the dementors.”
He sighed, feeling bad about the whole Quidditch deal. It wasn’t right of him to abandon his team, but right now – he wasn’t able to face them, wanting to hide from the world – hide from everything. Just stay in the room of requirements, with Isabella in his arms. He felt tired, like he would fall asleep – so he moved a little, and bit his lip.
”Oliver. Well… I don’t think he wants to see me, quite frankly. You should’ve seen him in the Hospital Wing. He was all motionless.”
That worried him, Oliver was usually well – pretty predictable. Not in a boring way, but in a comforting one. He had never seen Oliver like that.
”Did you have any plans for tonight?” Cedric asked, he needed to talk – and something to concentrate on – or he would fall asleep.

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:15 pm

Cedric sat on the couch and Isabella moved her feet back a little. He moved her hand, and smiled at him. "I'm sorry" her eyes looking at the clothes, thinking why the hall was she sorry. Yet, she said nothing. Maybe it was because she didn't take her hand away, even though she knew he was changed and sitting down.
Isabella watched him lean to grab a blanket and smiled politely as he pulled her to him. They both sat under the blanket and Isabella put her legs up again, but crossed them together.
"You've had a bit of a day, I don't blame you to be tired. But as long as you're all right and not feeling anything from the Dementors then I'll rest" she smiled, looking at his eyes just to check. "I suspose your team and house are celebrating now... or later?" her eyes looked at his neck, to the blanket and over to the other side of the room, looking at another picture. Though, she couldn't see it too well.
"Motionless?" she asked about Oliver "What do you mean? I guess he's worried about Harry, but why wouldn't he want to see you?" gradually getting annoyed with Oliver in general, and tried not to show it when around Cedric.
She looked at Cedric and shook her head at his question "Nothing too important really. I've done most things before the game" which I almost missed...
Isabella looked at his hair and smiled, leaned to the side a little to slip her hand out from the blanket. She ruffled his wet hair. "Did you know your hair is still wet?" taking her hand away but still looked at him. Isabella then wiped her hand on the back of his t-shirt, giggling mostly to herself.
She bit her lip, grinning her eyes on him. Isabella then moved herself away and kneeled on the bench "Why are you so much taller than me?" she kneeled higher "Keep still. This - is - important" still smiling, she put her hand on his jaw to turn his hand just a little, the other on his shoulder. She bit her lip wanting to say sorry, and hoping he wouldn't mind this.
Isabella moved her hands and put them to his hair, "How'd you feel about Mohawks?" the giggled, her fingers slidding through his hair and ended up playing with the bits at the back, looking down at him for the answer. If he didn't like it, she'd try something else. Or if he didn't want her to do this, she'd stop all together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:33 am

Cedric frowned when Isabella questioned his team. Quite frankly he wasn’t sure whether they were celebrating or not. He had a feeling they were celebrating though, after all – they had won the game.
“I think they’re celebrating now.” He forced a smile. “It’s rather good that I’m not with them. I don’t think they are too happy with me. And they’d be trying to get their stories straight, wanting to know what have happened.” Cedric sighed and left a mental note to thank Nolan later. Not sure what he’d do, if it weren’t for this room. Probably be frustrated, trying to sneak away from a bunch of Huffies.
Then there was Oliver… Cedric felt his heart sink to his stomach, and Isabella’s annoyance not really helping.
He knew she was trying to hide it, but didn’t pull it off all that well.
“Motionless – like, trapping everything inside his body. He was just standing there, like some great Greek statue or something… And I was stupid enough to give him the golden snitch, begging him for a rematch and telling him I didn’t want nor deserve the win. It wasn’t fair. Harry would have caught the snitch if it weren’t for the dementors… I think Oliver’s mad at me, knowing this. That I didn’t win fair…”

Isabella slid her hand out from under the blanket and ruffled his hair. Cedric shut his eyes – enjoying her touch. He was nearly bursting with questions and doubt, but – could not help being tired. Isabella seemed to rub it all away, making him relax again.
”Did you know your hair is still wet?” She asked. Cedric opened his eyes and looked up at her.
”Not really.” His lips curved into a smile. He lost himself in her eyes again. She was grinning, but he didn’t notice – all lost. Having her there next to him felt really good, like some vivid dream.
”Why are you so much taller than me?” She asked, as she moved herself away from him. Cedric wondered why she was moving, if he had done or said anything wrong. He was too tired to remember – and shook his head.
”Because I’m older?” Cedric answered her question with another one.
”Keep still…” Isabella said. “This is very important.” She put her hand on his jaw, and her other one on his shoulder – moving his head a little. Confused, he didn’t question this, just did what she said. She bit her lip – and a jolt went through Cedric’s body. He wished he had a stick to beat himself senseless with, because he found himself wishing that he was the one biting her lip…
I’m too tired… Almost mixing up dreams with reality now… Cedric thought. Truth be told he had a thing about biting lips and sucking necks to leave marks… He tried to go easy on Oliver however.
”Mohawks? What is that?” Cedric asked – feeling a little worried now. It sounded like something that would hurt. She slid her fingers through his hair, and he shut his eyes again – enjoying her touch – and her hand lingering at the back of his neck – playing with his hair.
”If you just gave me one now,” Cedric muttered. “I love them.”

<<Would Isabella position herself on top of him or something?>>

got damage control?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   

Back to top Go down

Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next