Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:29 pm

"A Mohawk" she grinned again, her fingers sliding through his hair, back up to the top and to the sides. "You'll find out" she gave a little giggle and pressed her lips together. She looked down at him, his eyes closed, she smiled. Thinking it would be a lot easier if she could see straight ahead, and so his head wasn't turned, maybe start to get uncomfortable.
Isabella held her breath, looking at him, going over the thought. She decided just to go for it, it wouldn't hurt, nor mean anything. Isabella placed her hand on his shoulders and positioned herself on top of him - He's going to push me off, I know it she thought, her heart jumping. Come on girl, it doesn't mean anything, you're just playing with his hair ... And you can't see and his neck will hurt.
Nether the less, Cedric didn't push her off. She felt a little more relaxed that he didn't, her fingers ruffling up his hair again, and slowly began with the Mohawk.
"I think," she began, after thinking of what he had said earlier "that you should stop blaming yourself. Harry will be fine and you can't change what happened. You won the game and no one should blame you for whatever happened." as she talked, she ended up messaging his scalp lightly.
Not realizing, she continued "It wasn't fair? Both you and Harry, along with others did not know the Dementors were going to arrive at the game."
Isabella continued with the Mohawk this time "Stop blaming yourself, Ced. Oliver shouldn't be mad at you and I doubt he is." she smiled a little and looked back at his hair, now pressing it to a Mohawk with her palms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 am

Cedric relaxed as Isabella mohawked him, not really knowing what it meant at all. He jumped as he felt her hands on his shoulders, thinking that something was wrong at first. But then she moved on top of him, he was a little surprised by her action, but liked it none the less. Cedric grabbed hold of her lips and leant back into the cough again – biting his lips, probably enjoying that she was sitting there a little too much.
For a little while he felt bad, thinking about Oliver – but he managed to push him out if his head, and let her stay on top of him.
She was running her fingers through his hair again, making the Mohawk, massaging his scalp. Cedric sighed, feeling all tired again.
”I think,” Isabella began, and Cedric looked up at her. “that you should stop blaming yourself. Harry will be fine and you can’t change what happened. You won the game and no one should blame you for whatever happened… it wasn’t fair? Both you and Harry, slong with others did not know the Demntors were going to arrive at the game.”
Cedric nodded, that was true – no one knew. However, they did know they were just outside the school grounds.
”Stop blaming yourself, Ced. Oliver shouldn’t be mad at you and I doubt he is.”
Cedric sighed.
“You don’t know Oliver… And it’s very easy to blame oneself you know. I’d rather blame myself than others.” Cedric shut his eyes again – loving the touch of Isabella’s hands in his hair.
Eventually, feeling warm and comfortable combined with being cuddled with, made him drift off into sleep.

got damage control?

Tasty Lunch and Sweet Revenge
...to find out what just happened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:06 am

Isabella felt his hands on her hips and looked down at him. His eyes were closed and she smiled secretly, also thinking it was a good thing he was gay. People were right about with the saying of the best meant were either married or gay, Then again, some married men did slip up - but Cedric wasn’t married.
“No Cedric, you shouldn‘t blame anyone, and defiantly not yourself. The one person who should be blamed is Voldermort for letting all this madness happen. And because of him, we have Death Eaters killing unworthy witches and wizards, in their opinions, and Muggles.”
Her hands slipped down to his neck, warm against her hands and the feeling of his pulse beating as the blood ran through. “If Black wasn‘t on the run, the Dementors wouldn‘t be here, or anywhere except Azkaban. So where the blaming yourself comes in, I do not really know.” her eyes were on him still and she looked back at his hair, which was falling out of the Mohawk. Isabella chuckled at it and put her hands back to it, her palms pressing it together again.
Another thought sprung into mind as she held her hands in place, “Sure if Voldermort didn‘t exist, some people would still be murderous, we can't escape that...” She paused and when she spoke again, it was said quieter, “But Voldermort is a large influence.”
As Isabella was thinking about all different random things floating around in her head, she felt Cedric’s hands start to slip. She looked down at him and he seemed to be asleep - again. What was it with her that made him sleep? Never the less she chuckled and bit her lip as she took her hands from his hair. She watched it to see if it would move out of place, her eyes flicking down to his face and back again various times before she came to the conclusion it would stay in place.
Isabella watched him as slowly took his right hand and lightly put it across his waist, her left hand on the couch for support as she got off of him. She sat next to him, looking up at him with a smile - he looked so peaceful and handsome.
Isabella let her head rest on his arm, and her hand slid across his arm that was resting on his waist. His skin was smooth against hers, now letting her thumb move agasint it. A part of her told her not to do it, but what was the worst that could happen? They were just friends, and Cedric was gay anyway… But she’d have to wait for his reaction later.
She closed her eyes, it was relaxing as always being with him, and before she knew it, she was asleep too

<<Gah - sort of went wrong >.< And, it made me think of Will and Grace… lol One day, Isabella isn't going to fall asleep lmao.>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:38 am

Cedric was having the most amazing dream ever – he and Isabella was lying in the meadow from the picture, well – he was lying on top of her, to be honest. They were kissing. Cedric sighed in his sleep. Something was disturbing his dream though – a dark figure approached them. It was Oliver… He grabbed Cedric and pulled him off Isabella – slamming him against a tree. Isabella looked so scared… Then Oliver tapped his forehead three times.

Cedric opened his eyes and looked around – finding Isabella in his lap with his arm wrapped around her, and her arms around his waist. It was nice – even if Oliver look still haunted him, and he felt bad about kissing her in his dream. He ran his fingers through her hair, wondering why she was still with him, seeing as he fell asleep on her again.
It was just that, something about her presence made him relax. It felt so nice, so safe…

There was a little knock on the door – and Cedric tore his eyes away from Isabella, looking up at the door. That must have been what awoke him,
“Come in…” He whispered, hoping it didn’t wake Isabella, and whoever was outside – guessing it was Nolan, heard.
The door squeaked open.
“Sir.” Nolan spoke, and looked all worried.
Cedric shushed him.
“I just wanted to see if you were alright, sir. I’ve been looking all over the school for you – everyone is talking.”

got damage control?

Tasty Lunch and Sweet Revenge
...to find out what just happened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:54 pm

Isabella had fallen asleep. It didn't bother her that she did, because she intended to, but she always needed a little more sleep as she would be up for so long to study or read. She was catching up on her sleep, but she thought she shouldn't as she'll be awake for longer. If she didn't have this sleep she would had gone to bed a lot earlier - but that hardly happened.
She wasn't a light sleeper, but she woke up after hearing a couple of voices in the room. She would usually wake up easier when with or around other people as she didn't really trust people. She did trust Cedric, but it was just something that happened.
Her eyes opened and see was looking at Nolan. He was obviously talking to Cedric, his arm around her and hers still around him. It was quiet cute she thought - she loved him, as a friend and they got on great. No wonder people thought they were a couple. Isabella then yawned and slowly sat up, taking her arms around from him to then stretch, her arms out in front of her.
"You fell asleep on me - Cedric!" she looked at him started to laugh, seeing his hair. Isabella put her hands to her mouth and then looked at Nolan - he looked confused, and she wondered if she noticed Cedric's hair. "Have you seen your hair? It stayed!" she carried on laughing. It was funny mostly because it didn't look right on him. "I prefer your bed hair to a Mohawk. Go look in the mirror!" she pushed his arm playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch   

Back to top Go down

Harry's Dementor Attack on the Pitch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2